I Can't Remember a Word That You Were Saying...

10.

"Moooommy! I want ice cream!" Joey cried, clinging to her leg.

"Hold on, Joseph." She said calmly, trying to stop Jakob from crying.

"Ssh, Jakob, it's okay, it's okay..." She said gently, holding him close to her.

"Moooooommy."

"Joseph!"

"Sorry, mommy."

It was always easier if he was here, he could be the one taking Joey to get his ice cream. She can't raise two young boys on her own. She needed his help.

I can take care of them for just one day, I'll be home and happy with him before I know it...

She smiled at the thought of seeing him again.

I miss him.

Jakob stopped crying after she managed to convince Joey to give his stuffed elephant that he won to to the crying two year old.

Bribery. Works every time.

He was going crazy, cleaning the whole house, checking on dinner, everything.

I'm not going to mess up. Everything has to be perfect.

He cleaned the kids' rooms, the living room, downstairs, the bathroom, leaving their bedroom last.

He sighed and pushed open the door to the room they shared ever since the house was bought. He sat on the bed they shared, on her side. He hung his head and started making the bed as perfectly as possible, wanting to impress her and make her happy.

Adrienne deserves everything. God, I love her so much. I can't live without her, ever. I need her, right now...

He sighed and continued to clean their room.

She'll be here soon...