Status: Done

You Left Me With Nothing but a Kiss

Before The Worst

Beth stood in their one bedroom apartment staring at the man she loved. This was the hardest thing she had ever done. She was leaving John.

"I'm so sorry John," she whispered.
"You can't do this," he whispered back in shock. Tears were running down both of their faces. "Please, j-just stay. We can wor-work it out. I promise," he cried.
"Goodbye," she choked out, placing a kiss on his cheek.

That was eight months and twelve days ago. She regrets what she did everyday.

Then why did she do it?

Beth was a runner. When things got hard for her, she ran. Her relationship with John was going through a rough patch. She feared that it would result in him leaving her, so she took it upon herself to leave him first.

But that didn't help her at all. Things were still hard. Harder than they were before. Beth is the merch girl for a band called A Rocket To The Moon. They are on tour with The Maine.

Beth sees John everyday.

He makes it quite clear that he holds hard feelings for what she did.

She makes it quite clear that she feels she deserves the verbal abuse.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just some background information. Sort of a prologue, I guess. A comment = a new chapter, so please comment and subscribe:)

P.S. This is going to be a million times better than my last Johno story.