Status: Done

You Left Me With Nothing but a Kiss

All This Time I Was Wasting Hoping You Would Come Around

Things were finally back to the way they were. John and I were together, my dad was healthy, and we were back on tour.

I couldn't have been happier with my life.

"Hey beautiful," I heard from behind me.

"Hey," I said turning around to face him.

"I wanted to ask you something," he said nervously.

"Okay... Go for it," I urged him.

"Well I know we're already back together and everything, but do you want to go see a movie later? Like on a proper date?" He rambled nervously, scratching the back of his neck.

I smiled.

"I'd love that, sweetheart," I replied.

"Great. I'll meet you behind the venue at ten," he grinned.

"Yep. See you then!" I agreed.

He walked off and I finished unloading boxes out of the trailer.

I stood at the table folding the display shirts while The Maine was doing their soundcheck. John looked over at me and winked.

I laughed and waved in return.

"So you and John? Everything good?" Rachael asked with a huge smile.

"Yes! Everything is wonderful. We're going on an actual date tonight!" I squealed.

"Oh my god. That is so cute! I'm so glad you guys are back together. Looks like you don't need to find a date for the wedding...," she said.

"Did you already set a date?" I asked.

"Yes! December first!" She cheered.

"Oh my gosh! That's amazing! How are you gonna plan it so fast?" I exclaimed.

"With the help of my gorgeous maid of honor!" She smiled.

"Me?"

"Yes you!" She cried hugging me. We jumped up and down smiling. "But only under one condition. I get to be your maid of honor when you and John get married,"

"If we get married," I reminded her.

"Oh please," she laughed.

"Okay, okay," I sighed. "Now I have to do my job. Get outta here," I ordered shoving her playfully.

The doors opened and I started selling A Rocket To The Moon merchandise until the show started and things settled down.

I watched my favorite boys perform live and sold more stuff.

Everyone was leaving and it was finally time to pack up. I looked at my phone and it was 9:32 I panicked because I still had to change and everything. I looked around for someone to help me.

"Hey Tim! Can you help me carry the boxes out to the trailer?" I asked sweetly.

"Ugh, sure," he groaned.

"Oh shut up!" I laughed.

We quickly got all the boxes packed up.

"Thanks Timmy," I exclaimed hugging him.

"Yep. No problem. You coming to the party later?" He asked.

"No, me and John are going on a date," I grinned.

"Too cute!" He said in a girly voice.

I laughed and went to go get ready.

After I changed I looked back at my phone. 10:02 perfect.

I went to the spot behind the venue and waited for John.

10:12

10:18

10:25

Finally I called John.

"Hey it's John. Leave a message,"

Beep

"John it's Beth. I'm just wondering where you are. Call me," I said hanging up.

10:32

10:39

10:48

"Hey it's John. Leave a message,"

"John please call me,"

10:56

"Four more minutes and I'm gonna leave," I told myself. I shivered as it started to get cold.

11:00

11:03

11:12

"Hey it's John. Leave a message,"

"John. Seriously, where are you?"

11:19

11:27

Okay, three more minutes. And then I'm actually leaving.

11:32

11:38

"Hey it's John. Leave a message,"

"How could you stand me up?"

11:47

I thought it was different this time, I really did. How could he do this again? Was he already bored of me?

The party Tim was talking about! That's where he was!

I stormed off in the direction of the room inside the venue where the party was being held.

I walked into the room with eyeliner running down my cheeks and a red, frozen nose.

I stopped when I saw John with a beer in his hand talking to a group of people. Mostly girls.

He looked up and saw me.

"Whoa, what happened babe?" He asked giving me a hug.

I laughed bitterly.

"You really don't know, do you?"

"What?" He asked in an annoyed tone.

"Check your phone, you jerk!" I told him before leaving the room.

__________________________

"John what happened to you last night?" I sniffled into the phone.

"I got caught up at band practice," he responded. "I'm so sorry. Please let me make it up to you? I'll cook dinner and we'll watch all your favorite movies and cuddle," he suggested, full of hope.

"It's okay, John. And I'd love that,"

"Great! I'll be over at five. Can't wait to see you, baby,"

"Can't wait to see you either. Love you,"

"Love you too,"
♠ ♠ ♠
So I HATED the last two chapters of this story. I think this should get the plot back on track. I really don't want to end this story with only 6 stars so I might wait awhile to put out the last few chapters. Comment and subscribe!! :) oh, and I would reply to your comments but my computer isn't working and my phone won't let me post comments :( sorry