Status: Done

You Left Me With Nothing but a Kiss

Your Lips Look So Lonely, Would They Like To Meet Mine?

Fantastic.

All of my friends are pissed at me.

They haven't let up since we left. It's been:

"John, that was so not cool!"

And

"Dude that was really mean,"

And

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

I don't get what the big deal is. I called her fat. She knows she's not. And if she cared what I thought then we'd probably still be together.

I know I got to her earlier too because when I sat down Nick asked Eric how she was doing. I knew that meant she was either puking or crying. Since Halvo wasn't covered in barf, she was obviously crying.

When she came inside and I saw the look on her face, it didn't feel as good as it thought it would. I actually felt guilty. Throughout the whole meal my head was in a completely different world. I started to think about what I was doing. I mean, it was a little extreme. But to be fair I'm not making her half as miserable as she made me. And, she's never told me to stop.

So until she finally confronts me about it, she can just deal with it. That was the thought that led into my dinner insults.

I knew I was going to hear about it for weeks, but I didn't care.

Especially since Garrett's girlfriend was coming with us on the rest of the tour starting tomorrow.

His girlfriend and Beth were always good friends, and I think they still talked.

I was trying to get in as much hate as I could today because as soon as Rachael was here I would have to seriously watch myself. She had no problem calling me on my shit. She also had no problem dishing it right back. And what she said was ten times worse than anything I could say to her, because Garrett would beat the shit out of me if I was mean to her. So basically, what I'm trying to say is, Rachael can be a bitch. And I was scared of her.

We got to the hotel and the only thing I wanted to do was sleep. Once we checked into the room I flopped down on the closest bed and kicked off my shoes.

"Hey Johno, we're all gonna hit the pool," Jared told me.

"Okay," I replied with my eyes still shut.

When I heard the door shut I let out a long sigh.

I went to change into something I could sleep in when I heard and ear piercing scream from the conjoining room we had with A Rocket To The Moon. Without thinking I bursted through the door. There stood Beth in only jeans and a bra holding a t-shirt with one hand and staring at the wall. I followed her terrified gaze and saw a huge hornet crawling around on the ceiling. I grabbed a tissue box sitting next to one of the beds and carefully threw it at the large insect, killing it. Holding a hand to her almost bare chest, Beth looked up at me.

"Thanks..for that," she said awkwardly.

I was too busy staring at her to respond. She looked down and slid the t-shirt in her hand over her head.

I may hate her, but god damn. She's so beautiful. Again, without thinking I walked over to her and placed a hand on her jaw and leaned down until I heard the door click and open.

"Hey, I forgot my-" Peter started to say before seeing the two of us. I quickly backed away from her and stumbled across the room until I reached the door to my room. I exited the awkward situation and sat on the edge of the bed putting my head in my hands. I thought back to our first kiss.

_______________________

"Tonight was great, John," Beth grinned.

"Yeah, I had a lot of fun," I said smiling back and playing with my keys nervously.

She stepped closer to me and looked up, leaning in a little bit. I caught on quickly and leaned down. I pressed my lips to hers softly and felt my stomach do flips. She pulled back and bit her lip and gazed up at me.

"G'night," she grinned before entering the hotel room she was staying in that night.

I stood there grinning like an idiot for at least five minutes before I finally registered what happened. I walked into my room and jumped up, hitting the frame as I entered. I was invincible after that kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got my first speeding ticket today. I've been pulled over like 3 times for speeding and today I was going 25 mph over, so I got a ticket:( That has nothing to do with anything, just thought I'd let you know. ANYWAY... I'm really happy with the feedback I'm getting! Thanks to everyone who comments and subscribes! I can never say that enough! You guys make me happy:)