Status: Done

You Left Me With Nothing but a Kiss

Pictures Of You, Pictures Of Me, Remind Us All Of What We Used To Be

Holy shit. John almost kissed me!

"God dammit, Peter," I mumbled at the tour manager.

"What the hell was that? Have you guys been like secretly fucking or something?" He questioned.

"No. It's a long story. Just get whatever you forgot and go," I snapped, even though it wasn't a long story.

Peter just went to the bathroom and grabbed a towel and left the room.

He almost kissed me. That could mean he still loves me, or at least likes me.

I changed into some pajamas and slipped under the covers of the hotel bed. I drifted off to sleep thinking about what might have happened if Peter hadn't walked in.

"I don't wanna get her up! Andrew, you do it," I heard some whisper.

"No way! You know how she is in the morning," Andrew replied.

I opened my eyes to find Halvo buttoning up one of his flannel shirts next to my bed.

"Hey sleepy head! We're going out to breakfast. You coming?" He asked.

My stomach said yes, but my mind said no as I remembered what John said last night.

"I'm not feeling to great. Can you just bring me back something?" I suggested, knowing they would forget.

"Sure, no problem. Feel better, Bee," Eric smiled giving me a kiss on the forehead and walking out the door.

I went the whole day without eating anything except a packet of apple slices and water. I don't think the guys are too concerned because I told them I just had a stomach ache.

Right now we were all eating dinner together in our room. It's the first time I've seen John since our almost kiss and he hasn't spoken a word to me.

"Bethy, why aren't you eating?" Kennedy asked, unwrapping his hamburger.

"I have a stomach ache," I replied.

It wasn't a total lie, my stomach was aching from being so empty.

"Aww, hope you feel better," he smiled.

"Thanks. Hey Garrett, when is Rachael coming?" I asked excitedly, forgetting about my empty belly for a second.

"She should be here any minute. Something happened to her luggage so she just took a cab," he explained.

I grinned thinking about my friend. Rachael was a blast to hang out with. She's so funny. We've been best friends ever since we were first introduced. When John and I were dating, we would double date with her and Garrett all the time.

After a few minutes there was a knock on the door and I sprang from my seat on the floor and ran over to it. I yanked the door open to find Rach standing there smiling. I immediately embraced her and shouted

"RACH!"

"BETH!" She yelled back.

After a second I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Can I cut in?" Garrett asked sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes and let go of her and walked back in the room as they greeted each other.

In a few minutes Rachael walked over to me and gave me another hug.

"I missed you so much, Bee!" She squealed.

"I missed you too, Rach!" I squealed back.

"Wow. I didn't miss either of you, so can you shut up now?" John grumbled.

"What the hell is your problem?" Rachael said whipping herself around to face John, who was sitting on a small couch.

"It's okay," I told her from behind.

"No it's not! Quit being a douche," she snapped. When we talked, I left out all of the John drama. I was pretty sure Garrett had told her though.

"Why don't you two stop being annoying?" He spat.

"Umm, why don't you go back to your room if you don't like it?" Rachael retorted.

"Guys! How about both of you shut up?" Pat interrupted.

The two just let out irritated sighs and glared at each other.

Later on the guys all went out to a club and I stayed behind to catch up with Rachael.

"John's always like that, isn't he?" She speculated.

"Yeah, but it's not so bad," I told her.

"Bullshit!" She yelled. "He still loves you, he shouldn't be treating you like shit!"

"D-did he tell you that?" I stuttered nervously.

"Yeah! Three months after you left him I ran into him at a party and I asked how he was and he said he'd always love you a-"

I cut her off.

"Was he drunk?" I wondered.

"Well...," she trailed off.

"He was wasted, wasn't he?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"Yeah, but I know he was telling the truth! You don't even know how perfect you two were together!" She exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes. Everyone said that, even John and I did at one point.

_____________________________

I giggled as John rubbed his nose against mine in the most adorable way as we laid on top of the hotel bed together.

"You're so beautiful, love," he told me with a smile on his face.

"Why thank you, darling. You're pretty cute yourself," I smiled.

"You know what?" He asked with a grin.

"What?" I wondered.

"We're like, the greatest example of the perfect couple," he said.

"Really?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, I mean look at all these pictures," he told me while pulling up our little photo album on his laptop. Lots of them were pretty adorable. There were ones of us cuddled up sleeping, and some of us kissing, and one where we had our foreheads together and were looking into each other's eyes. That one was my favorite.

"I guess we are," I replied dreamily, even though I knew for a fact that we were the perfect couple. Were.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this chapter was a little boring, but necessary. Thanks for the comments! I'd really like to know what you like and dislike about the story so far, so just drop a comment and let me know! And subscribe! :) Love you guys!