Status: Done

You Left Me With Nothing but a Kiss

Damn You Look Good And I'm Drunk

After my fight with Rachael I got a good talking to from all the guys on our way to the club.

"John, I don't know what's going on with you, but it needs to stop," Eric said.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I shrugged.

"Dude, stop," Jared sighed, obviously irritated.

"What? What's the big deal? I just find some people annoying-" Nick cut me off.

"You do not find her annoying,"

"How do you know? How do any of you guys know what the hell I'm feeling?" I shouted. They all stayed silent. "Yeah, that's right! None of you know what I'm going through, and honestly I hope you never do. Because right now, I don't even know how I feel," I croaked.

The guys just stayed silent until we reached the club.

I went straight for the bar as soon as I got through the door. Drinks were going down my throat faster than the bartender could pour them.

Before I knew it I was completely obliterated.

I was joking around with the guys at a table when I felt an arm around my shoulder.

"C'mon buddy, it's time to go," I looked up to see that the voice belonged to our designated driver Garrett.

"Heyy buddy!" I laughed, wrapping my arms around him.

"Okay man, looks like you've had a little too much. I think you should go home now. I'll get you a cab now and bring everyone else back later, okay?" He suggested.

"Whatever you say, buddy!" I replied happily.

He got me into a cab and told the driver where to go. After a few minutes we arrived at the hotel. I thanked the driver and paid him. I wobbled my way out of the taxi to the hotel elevator and pressed the four, because that's what my key said.

I got out and approached our two rooms. I looked at the key and it had both of the room numbers on it. Which one is mine?

Let's see what's behind door number one!

I swiped my key, and after two tries the door clicked open.

I stumbled into the dark room. As my hands grazed the wall they finally found a light switch.

I looked around the room and saw Beth laying on top of the blankets. She sat up on the bed and just looked at me.

"John?" She asked in a groggy voice.

"Hey," I greeted with a genuine smile. My eyes grazed her body, she was wearing a big t-shirt that had ridden up a little bit, revealing her tanned stomach, and a small pair of boy shorts.

"What are you doing here?" She questioned nervously, waking up a little more.

"I want you,"

The words escaped from my lips.

"What?" She asked, taken aback.

I didn't say anything I just walked over to her bed and pulled her up by her arms. I looked down at her and quickly brought my lips to hers in a drunken kiss. She pulled away and stepped back from me.

"John, don't do this," she sighed.

"Beth, baby, I need you," I slurred.

"John...," she trailed off. "Look, I love you. And tomorrow, you're just going to wake up and hate me again, not remembering any of this. I can't do that to myself. No matter how bad I want it," she explained biting her bottom lip.

"But I love you. Believe me," I pleaded.

"I do, John. I just need you to go to sleep for me now," she said softly, placing a hand on my back guiding me into the next room.

"No!" I yelled turning to her. "I wanna sleep with you," I begged.

She let out a frustrated groan.

"Okay, okay," she muttered.

She took my hand in hers and led me to her bed. She pulled the covers back and patted my spot and walked over to the other side, which was useless because she was going to end up sleeping in the middle anyway.

I felt her slide under the covers next to me and her smooth legs brush against mine.

This was too much. I rolled over to face her and snaked my hand over her waist. I leaned into her and roughly pushed my lips onto hers. After I pulled away my eyelids felt heavy and I completely passed out, dreaming about the girl sleeping next to me.

_______________________

"Thanks for driving me home," Beth smiled as she set her keys down on her table, inside of her small apartment.

"No problem babe," I replied with a smile. "I'm just gonna get going," I said making my way to her door.

"Hey wait!" She called after me.

"Yes, darling?" I grinned.

"Well first off, you didn't give me a goodbye kiss. And second, since it's so late you should just sleep here," she suggested.

"Well how could I say no to that?" I answered. She smiled brightly.

"Okay well you know where the bedroom is. I'm just going to change," she said walking in the direction of her room to get clothes.

I smiled as I texted my brother where I was, so that no one would worry. He obviously wasn't going to text back because it was almost 3 in the morning.

Beth reappeared in the hallway dressed in small cotton shorts and a tank top.

"Are you gonna text all night, or are you gonna come to bed?" She asked with a smirk.

"I'm coming, love. So sorry to keep you waiting," I joked as I walked towards her and wrapped an arm around her and pulled her into the bedroom with me. Once we were in, I stripped down to my boxers and climbed into her small double bed. I noticed she had two pillows in the middle I grabbed one for myself and she took the other one, laying down right smack in the middle of the bed.

"Sorry the bed's so small," she mumbled.

"It's fine, love," I laughed while placing a kiss on her cheek. I didn't want to ask her to scoot over, because this was how she was most comfortable. So, I snuggled up from behind her and loosely draped my arm over her waist. She tensed up at first, but then relaxed and leaned into me.

"Goodnight sweetheart," she whispered. "I love you,"

"I love you too, Bee," I replied as we both drifted off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooooh, what's gonna happen when John wakes up in Beth's bed? Thanks for the comments on the last chapter. I'm really glad you like the story so much!! So what's been your favorite part so far? Comment and let me know! You guys are wonderful, thanks for reading!!