Status: Done

You Left Me With Nothing but a Kiss

When You Love Someone But It Goes To Waste

I stirred in bed, feeling someone next to me. Then, I remembered last night's events. I turned over and there was John sound asleep, facing me. I took advantage of the moment and placed a soft kiss on his cheek. I smiled at how adorable he looked sleeping.

A minute later I heard everyone's cell phone alarms go off at the same time, waking everybody up. The guys all scrambled to shut their alarms off, but being hungover, it wasn't the easiest task.

"Mmmph," I heard from next to me. John rubbed his eyes and they flickered open. I just stared at him for a second before he jumped out of bed.

"What the hell? Why are you in my bed?" He shouted in surprise.

"I...I.." I stuttered, not being able to form a sentence.

"What are you doing in her bed?" Andrew asked John.

"What the hell happened last night?" Justin yelled.

I quickly stood up from the bed. Too quickly. I felt extremely light headed and wobbled until I fell to the ground and passed out.

I opened my eyes and saw eleven guys and one girl standing around me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"She's awake!" Halvo yelled.

"We can see that," Rachael muttered, rolling her eyes. "What happened chica? You were out cold for like ten minutes!" She explained.

I was about to answer when a loud growl came from my stomach.

The guys immediately glared at John, who was standing near the bed I was laying on.

"Did you starve yourself because of what John said?" Nick whispered.

"What exactly did John say?" Rachael gritted through her teeth, turning to John.

"He called her fat...to say the least," Halvo stated.

"John! You fucking asshole! How could you-" Rachael began.

"Stop! Stop it! Can somebody just get me a Gatorade and some food, please?" I begged.

"Yeah, yeah I'm on it," Andrew answered looking through a bag until he found a half empty bottle of Gatorade and a box of Triscuts.

I thanked him and took a swig of the Gatorade and started munching on the crackers.

"I'm sorry for scaring you guys. I was dumb and it won't happen again, I promise," I told everyone who was staring at me intently as I ate.

"It better not! Because you're crazy if you think you need to lose weight!" Rachael exclaimed, giving me a big hug.

"Yeah Bee, John was just jealous he doesn't have a body like yours," Tim complimented. I laughed.

"Thanks Tim," I chuckled.

"Hey, I think maybe we should all go check on that thing in the van...," Nick mentioned, looking at everyone in a weird way.

"Huh? Oh yeah! The, uh, thing. C'mon everyone except John and Beth," Halvo urged. I rolled my eyes at everyone as they started talking about 'the thing' they had to go check on. Soon enough everybody had walked out, but I was almost sure they were listening at the door.

"Uhh..hey," John stammered, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand.

"Hi," I replied looking away.

"You, uh, look fine. I mean, you shouldn't lose weight...," he trailed off awkwardly.

"Thanks," I responded.

"Yeah, so uh, why were we in bed together?" He asked.

"Oh, you must have just stumbled into the wrong bed by accident," I lied.

"Oh...okay then," he answered. "Well I'm gonna go pack," he said exiting to his room.

I sighed. Why couldn't he just remember?

"Well that went well!" Justin exclaimed waltzing into the room.

"Yeah, perfect plan Nick!" Halvo said smacking Nick on the back of head.

"What? At least he..kinda said sorry," Nick defended.

I rolled my eyes at them.

"So what really did happen last night?" Andrew asked.

"Yeah! We know he didn't just 'stumble into the wrong bed'," Justin said.

"If I tell you, just make sure John doesn't find out. If he knows what he did he'll just be ten times meaner to make up for it," I begged.

"Okay, we'll make sure he doesn't know. Now spill!" Nick demanded.

"Well, he came in and he told me he wanted me, then he kissed me and said he loved me and needed me, then when I tried to take him into his room he begged to sleep in my bed, so I let him," I told them nervously.

"He did that?" Halvo asked in shock.
"Yeah," I replied.

"So he still loves you?" Justin wondered.

"No, he just said that when he was drunk," I responded.

"A drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts!" Andrew pointed out.

"Maybe, but that doesn't mean he's going to start being nice to me anytime soon," I shrugged sadly.

"Have you told him you still love him since we started tour?" Nick asked.

"No," I said.

"Well, tell him. Just see what he says. Maybe he'll finally admit it," Nick suggested.

"You think?" I smiled.

"Yeah, it could work. What's the worst that could happen?" Halvo said.

"I guess you're right. I've said it to him a million times, what's one more gonna hurt?" I thought aloud.

So I ate, got dressed and loaded my things into the van and caught John walking out of the hotel by himself.

"Hey, can I talk to you?" I pleaded.

"Whatever," he muttered.

I frowned, this wasn't going to go well.

"I just wanted to let you know that I still love you," I said softly, placing a hand on his arm.

"Oh really? Then why the hell did you leave me all alone without any explanation? Why didn't you call or text me for months?" He shouted angrily in my face, shrugging my hand away.

"I made a mistake, just please-" I whispered in a shaky voice.

"Forgive you? No. I hate you," he spat and stormed away.

Tears were rolling down my face for the second time this week.

I approached the van and Andrew immediately came up to me.

"What happened?" He asked with concern.

I just shook my head and climbed into the back of the van and laid down. My shoulders shook with every sob and I eventually ended up crying myself to sleep. Before that, my thoughts went back to the first fight I ever had with John.

_________________________

"You can't just walk out of our apartment at two in the god damn morning without telling me! What if you had gotten kidnapped? The cops would ask me where you were going and I'd say 'I don't know, officer. She didn't tell me jack shit!'" John fumed.

"I went to the grocery store! What's the big deal?" I yelled back.

"What's the big deal? You just snuck out of our apartment and went to the grocery at 2 o'clock in the fucking morning! Why couldn't you just wait until the morning?" He screamed.

"Because, I couldn't sleep and I wanted to make you a nice breakfast for Valentines Day! Sorry!" I retaliated.

"If you couldn't sleep why didn't you just wake me up? I would've gone with you, or we could have watched a movie, or something!" He yelled.

"Then it wouldn't have been a surprise!" I answered him. I dropped the groceries and ran back into the bedroom and slammed the door.

I started to change back into my pajamas when there was a soft knock on the door.

"Bee?" John asked quietly from the other side.

I just stayed silent.

"Bethy, I'm sorry. I just freaked when I woke up and you weren't here. I thought something happened to you," his voice cracked. I quickly opened the door and embraced him. He hugged back and kissed the top of my head.

"I love you so much," he murmured into my hair.

"I love you too, John. I'm sorry,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments!! You mentioned you wanted some drama, so how's that? Haha, so what do ya think so far? Good? Two updates in one day!! :) comment pleasee! Thanks for reading!