Second Favorite Birthday

Seize the Day

I woke up this morning feeling like everything was normal. Zacky had breakfast waiting for me when I walked downstairs, Pinkly and Icky were playing together as they were usually doing. As I sat at the table, Zacky walked over with my breakfast and greeted me with a kiss. I kissed him back before we pulled away. I thanked him and started eating. He sat and watched me eat as he always did. It wasn't until I was finished eating and Zacky had dragged me into the shower with him that I realized something was different about this day. At first I thought that maybe Zacky was just horny but ruled against that when he didn't ask for sex in the shower. Instead he simply washed my body and I washed his.
As the day continued, Zacky made me feel as if I were a king. It wasn't until my father called me in the late afternoon, while Zack was getting ready for dinner since we were apparently going out, did I realize that it was my birthday.
“Why did you let me forget my own birthday Zack?” I asked as I walked into our shared room.
“Figured it'd be a surprise later on when you got all the presents our friends are giving you.” Zack said as he leaned up to kiss me. I met him half way and pushed my tongue into his sweet mouth. We kissed for a few more minutes before Zack pulled away and ordered me to get dressed.

We walked into the restaurant only to be greeted by Matt's ex-girlfriend's sister, and myhigh school sweetheart ex-girlfriend, Michelle.
“We have your table ready for you boys just follow me” Michelle said before she lead us into the back and to a table that Matt, Jimmy and Johnny were sitting at. All of them were dressed nicely and I noticed Jimmy and Johnny holding hands. I smiled at them and we greeted each other as Zacky and I sat down.

Dinner went fast and soon Jimmy and Johnny had left to go home leaving Matt with the two of us. Since Jimmy and Johnny were Matt's ride we decided he would crash at our house tonight. As we were helping Matt to the guest room, he turned around and kissed me.
“Happy birthday Brian” Matt said before he stumbled sleepily into the room. I turned to Zacky who had a smile on his face.
“What do you have to do with this?” I asked him.
“I told him that we both loved him and really wanted him in our relationship. I told him about when we took care of him after his breakup with Val and how we've both felt empty without him around.” Zack said before turning around and walking down the hall. I looked toward Matt again before I walked into the room he was in.
“Matt?” he looked up when I called his name.
“Yes Brian?” I sat next to him on the bed.
“What did that kiss mean?” I asked him.
“It means I love you, and I love Zacky” he replied. I heard soft footsteps and soon Zacky was in the room with us.
“So we can all be together?” Zack asked. I looked at Matt who smiled and nodded his head before he tackled the two of us in a hug. Matt kissed him before he kissed me again and before I knew it, the three of us were naked having sex in our guest bedroom.
“I love you both” Zack panted when we were done. Both Matt and I agreed.
So far this has been the second best birthday, the first being when I got Zack.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this if for Brian's birthday. I realize it's a day late but i couldn't do anything for his birthday