Status: Active! (I hate the orange bar the status creates. Why can't it be red?)

Nobody Said It Would Be Easy

Chapter Twenty-Six: Just Gonna Stand There And Hear My Cry

Dear Riley,
I miss you and I'm scared. I knew you probably wouldn't come back after that fight, but I'm not sure if your alive anymore or not. I've kept myself cooped up in your bed waiting, but you never return. My threrapist thinks I'm getting worse, but I'm scared.
P.S. You promised to stay alive.
Love,
Mellana


I kept myself locked in Riley's room. I wouldn't eat, or do anything and I wasn't going to. I didn't know my purpose in life anymore. All of it was gone.
I knew I was drowning now. And I knew I didn't care.
The pain racked in limb of my body. The hurt tore apart my heart. My rock hard stone heart that was now scattered around and would never be put back together again.
My phone rang. I jumped up and looked at the caller I.D. Alice.
"Hello?" I asked, trying not to sound angry.
"Hi, Melly. Thank you for finally answering." She hesitated. "We have some news..."
"What?! What happened?" I asked jumping up.
She sighed. "Melly.....Riley is.....dead."
I dropped the phone, tears running from my eyes in a river. I collapsed on the floor, my heat felt like it was falling out my chest.
I hated it. I wanted to die.
Riley was my life. My everything. Now, my game was over.
He was gone forever and I was here without him.
"Melly?" Alice called, I knew she could hear my crys in pain. I closed the phone and curled in a little ball. That's when someone grabbed me. I looked up stunned at the man who had thrown me over his shoulder, stomping on the phone as we left and jumped out the window.
"H-who are you?" I asked threw sobs.
He pushed a finger to my lips. "Shh.."
"Please, I'm in a enough pain as it is."
He shrugged. "It'll all be over soon." He promised, starting to run, bringing me farther away from the house until it was just a speck in the distance.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's pretty short. But this book is over! Stay tuned for the next book to see who this mysterious man is....hmmm.... comment and subscribe.( well there's no point in subscribing anymore, but o well)