Sequel: My Father, My Brother

Lullaby And Goodnight

Raped

*GERARD'S POV.*

I stared at my happy family. I cradled my baby brother in my arms. My three year old self stared back at me, grinning. My father had his arm around my mothers shoulders,both smiling, grinning, laughing, happy. Why can't that image still be here. I ducked further under my bed, trying desperately to block out my mothers screams of agony as my fathers hand collided, once again, with her face. I closed my eyes tightly shut and wished it all away.
I let our family photo slip from my hands as my father burst into my room. I felt his grip around my ankle as he dragged me from under my bed. He lifted me up onto my feet and his fists clutched my hair. He shoved me out of the room. He lifted my shirt up and off as he pushed me hard into his room. I landed on the bed, my father crawled over me and pinned me their.

"Now your gonna do as your fucking told! Got it?!" He spat at me and I nodded, tears streaming down my terrified face.

His hands ripped at my pants and underwear as he tore them off, my bruised, thin and fragile body fully exposed to him. He pulled handcuffs from his draw and handcuffed me to his bed. He took off his belt and took off his jeans. A tent formed in his boxers. He lifted his shirt off. He pulled a hankie from his jeans and tied it around my head and over/ in my mouth to muffle any sound I might make. He pulled a small bottle of lube from his draw and squirted some onto his hand, before playing with himself. I tried to look away but he slapped me.

"I want you to watch me you stupid twit." I nodded and watched him, my eyes wide with terror. He sat himself down beside me and began to rub me hard and fast, sending unwanted waves of pleasure through me. The lube that was still on his had was the warm oiled one that tingled when it touched your skin.

I felt myself getting hard as he enclosed his warm oiled hand around me, pumping me hard. I moaned involuntarily. A soon as I was hard enough for him, he moved down, slowly dragging his tongue over me, before taking me into his mouth. I closed my eyes tightly and tried to imagine the someone else was doing this to me, someone I could love. Before long he pulled off me and positioned himself between my legs and pushed into me hard, fast and extremely painfully. I screamed as I felt the blood as my skin tore. I couldn't believe my own father took my virginity. I could hear my mother softly weeping, was it for me? Did she not care her own son was being raped by his own father?

The pain didn't subside when he spilled his load in me and pulled out. I felt dirty, used, cheap, like a whore. My father untied and unhand-cuffed me, threw me my clothes and left the room with his own. I sobbed my heart out as I dressed. The line had been crossed. I had to get away from here. But how?
♠ ♠ ♠
A first chapter. I'm trying to think up a story you guys will like but it's hard if no-one comments and tells me what you like. So please comment.