Sequel: My Father, My Brother

Lullaby And Goodnight

***ed Dry

"You motherfuckers have been...Totally fucking awesome! We love you all!" I screamed into the microphone before rushing backstage with the rest of the guys. Everyone was giving each other high fives, hugs and slurred words of congratulations. Yeah, everyone was hammered. I was personally, not too bad. Just enough to fight off my nerves. I knew Rachael hated me drunk. No, I was drunk, just not totally out of it. The guys all made their way back to the tour bus we hired to watch the porn DVD they rented. You see, we got a portable DVD player for the tour bus so we could entertain ourselves during long journeys. Well since we all slept during traveling...sometimes, the guys bought a collection of porno for after shows. It was quite good really, we sat in a circle with our jeans around our ankles and jacked off while we were all hammered. Tonight, though, I had other ideas.

During the show, me and Frank had gotten a little close, drunkenly of course. He had knelt down in front of me and licked the material of my jeans, before standing up and grinding his hips roughly against mine. I moaned halfway through a song because of him. The crowd loved it though and we were surrounded in screaming fan girls. Since I still had the boner he caused, he could get rid of it. He wasn't exactly soft either. I gripped his wrist and pulled him into the back of the bus to the bunks. He smirked drunkenly at me and took another swig of his Smirnoff. I took a step forward, making him fall back onto the bunk behind him. The empty bottle in his hand dropped to the floor with a soft thud. I hovered over him and kissed his neck, grinding my hips into his. He moaned and closed his eyes. I smirked and attacked his neck. My tongue felt out his pulse and bit down, making him moan and dig his fingers into the material of my shirt. Our belt buckles clashed together as my hips ground into his.

My hands fiddled with his belt buckle, sliding it out of his jeans along with my own. He pulled our shirts off and let me move down to his collar bone, biting, licking, sucking, anything to make him moan and harden beneath me. Soon, we were in nothing but our boxers as my tongue trailed his abs. I bit at the hem of his boxers and pulled them down this thighs painfully slowly, teasing not only him, but myself as well. I kissed along his hips and dragged my tongue across his balls, sucking every so often. I dragged my tongue from his base to his head and swirled it around the tip. I watched Frankie the whole time, the way his mouth dropped open a little when he moaned, his head tilted back slightly, and his elbows threatening to give way beneath him. His whole body shook as my tongue licked his slit mercilessly. I tasted the salty taste of pre-cum and knew I should stop. He wined in protest, but I wasn't stopping here. I stood up, still in only my boxers and wrapped my fingers around his throbbing member, encouraging (or forcing) him to follow me. He didn't put up a fight and followed willingly. I knew he knew what was coming.

I led him into the little bathroom pressing him against the cold tiles of the bathroom wall. He hissed at the cold contact on his bare chest and stomach. I smirked and kissed down his back. He took a small step back and pressed his palms against the tiles so his hot chest wouldn't be pressed against the icy cold surface. I kissed across his ass, trailing my tongue between his legs to lick his balls. Even from my kneeling position, I could hear his ragged and heavy breathing. His member was still touching the tiles, leaking pre-cum over the white, cold surface. I smirked and sucked under his balls one last time before dragging my tongue back up, over his spine. He shivered and clenched his fists against the cold time momentarily. I slid down my boxers, tossing them to the other side of the bathroom and pressed my tip into him, holding still for no apparent reason, just to tease him.

It eventually got too much for him and he thrust himself backwards over me. I had to reach up and grip the shower rail to prevent myself from falling. He wasn't too fast, it was the pleasure. He moaned aloud once I was all the way in. By now, I knew exactly where to go and thrusted about a millimeter to the left. He literally screamed and his knees practically gave way, luckily, one of my arms were around his waist and I managed to catch him. Hence, he was deeper in and moaned my name. I smirked and got him back on his feet, still buried deep inside him and rested my hands on his in front of him. I snaked one hand down his tanned arm, down his chest and stomach, and wrapped my hand around him. I pumped along with my thrusts roughly. He moaned each time, turning me on even more. I kissed, bit and sucked along every inch of his neck I could reach. His moans turn to whimpers and finally, he screamed my name as he violated those poor tiles.

I caught him as he dropped, still in orgasmic bliss. As he slid down over me I followed and climaxed inside him. I ended up dropping with him on top of me, but I didn't feel the impact with the floor, I was too busy moaning Frank's name and watching stars in front of my arms. As I came round, Frank rolled off me to lay beside me. Both of us were panting and sweating more than we were on stage. I rolled onto my side and watched Frank. His eyes stared into mine and burned a hole through me. I pushed a strand of sweaty hair from his face.

"Holy shit Gerard." He panted, the ghost of a smirk played on his lips. I grinned and forced myself to sit up and grab my boxers. Frank's hand gripped my arm roughly.

"You think were done here? Think again bitch." He snatched my boxers and tossed them away again smirking, straddling my thighs and grinding our hips together roughly and rhythmically. I couldn't stop the moan that erupted in my throat as my nails dug into Frank's back. He closed his eyes and his mouth opened slightly. I found it erotic. He continued his rough movements until we were both painfully hard again. His lips pressed roughly against every inch of my chest and stomach, until getting to my throbbing manhood. Frank, unlike me, didn't waste time teasing, he got straight to it and deep throated me. I moaned and arched my back, pleasure surging violently through me. The feeling of Frank's hot, wet mouth and tongue hungrily working on me was driving me mad, I could already feel the familiar feeling dwelling deep within me. His rough hands rubbed the very top of my thighs and separated my legs further. His lips moved to my neck as he slammed in. Pain radiated through my body, making me cry out. It had been years since I had bottomed, so this hurt a bitch. Frank held still, kissing my neck and jaw repeatedly trying to show he was sorry. I eventually smiled and nodded, letting him continue.

He was wary, but eventually got more confident with me as he hunted out my spot, finding it after about eight thrusts, sending me soaring into the stars. I moaned aloud as he repeatedly, sent me into oblivion.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys look. I know this story is going down the drain at rapid speed, but I promise this is going somewhere. The amount of comments I recieved at first were awesome and really inspired me, I recieve comments from the same person now. Thank you for your support anyway to that person. I'd really appreciate the comment levels rising again please. Plus, commenting also boosts your status =]