Sequel: My Father, My Brother

Lullaby And Goodnight

Loveless

"Ten minutes guys. Ten minutes until the other two bands are here. Hurry and get this place cleaned up!" I growled in my throat and held my breath as I passed the corpse laying by the door. I trying extreamly hard to learn to ignore it. If I ignored it, maybe it would go away. I tossed a few boxes into a cupboard and sat back down on the couch. The insistant moans of pain behind me were scaring me to no end. I chewed heavily on my nail and listened to the soft riffs coming from Frank's guitar beside me. I heard a suddenly familiar voice yell out a familiar name and I turned around, errupting into a grin. The corpse had dissappeared, and in its place, was Lyn-Z. I remembered back to when I met Eliza. Lyn-Z was the skinny girl with dark hair who was with her. I stood up to greet them. I reconised the strange man with spikey hair as Little Jimmy Urine. Lyn-Z reconised me immediately.

"Gerard? Holy shit!" She ran forward and leapt into my arms. I laughed and hugged her back. She pulled away and ran her hand through my hair once before backing off a little.

"I heard about what Eliza did to you years ago. I'm sorry Gerard. She's a bitch." I smiled and shrugged my shoulder. She gave me a questioning look and it's then I remembered I hadn't spoken yet.

"Don't mention it Lyn-Z. It's history." She grinned and hugged me again and I didn't know if it was normal to feel a little spark deep within. She pulled me down on the couch next to her. Frank glanced at her momentarily before going back to his guitar. She stood up and went to show me her bass. She was much more beautiful than I remember. She was slimmer, much slimmer and had fab legs. Her right arm was covered with tattoos down to her elbow and there was a black cat, the number thirteen and a few stars on her left. Her hair was jet black and she had very light eyeliner on. Her red shirt hugged her body perfectly and her black skirt, fishnet tights, and leather boots complimented her nicely.

A dig in the ribs caught my attention. Mikey looked at me amused and I tried to avoid Frank's eyes, though I couldn't resist and the hurt reflected back at me. I looked back at Lyn-Z who let me toy around with her guitar while she struck up a conversation with Mikey. Her hair looked shiny, and soft.

"Gerard, Lyn-Z help me with these? Kitty fucked off and he's still asleep." Jimmy nodded a a guy I didn't know who was still asleep in their bus. Me and Lyn-Z sighed at the same time and hauled ourselves over to Jimmy who was struggling with four boxes. I took two and carried them into the baggage room of the hotel we were at. Jimmy left me and Lyn-Z in the room and I couldn't be bothered moving from my stop on a particularly comfy bag. Lyn-Z sat her self on my lap, as she had done in the past and fiddled with her bands around her arm. I took my chance and wrapped my arms around her waist with my head on her shoulder. She smiled and turned on my knee to look at me.

"Weired how we ended up at the same venue playing the same gig huh?" She laughed and loked at the closed door briefly.

"Yeah. Just when I thought I'd gotten rid of you." I smiled at her laugh.

"You've changed Gerard. Your hairs longer, slightly darker, and you've lost weight." I glanced down at my stomach and smiled a little.

"So have you. Cuter, sweeter. Hotter." I whispered the last word but unfortunately, she still heard me. She shuffled a little and sat with her legs at either side of me. I felt myself blushing but smiled up at her.

"I heard about what Cooper did. That wasn't fair. I know it was a few years ago, but it must have hurt you Gerard. We'd heard you deny it, but we knew you loved her." I looked away and nodded. I remembered the photos Cooper had given me and shuddered.

"I guess it did. More of shock really. Wow you really have changed." Trying to change the subject much? I think so I slid my hands over her waist and noticed just how thin she was. Not to the point of been too thin, but she was hot. I felt her shiver and looked up at her. I felt her lean forward and I was about to follow her lead but the door clicked open and she jumped off my lap. I looked away from both Lyn-Z and Frank and stood awkwardly.

"I hate to break up your little love fest, but we actually have work to do go get a move on." Lyn-Z went out first and Frank closed the door behind her, so we were alone.

"What was that? Are you two together? Is this why we ended?" He sounded so vunerable and hurt and his eyes were swimming with tears he refused to let out. I shook my head and sat back on the bag, looking up at him as blankly as possible.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have come out like that. It's none of my buisness...anymore. I'm sorry." He hung his head and looked like he needed a hug, so I gave him one. Standing and wrapping my arms around his smaller frame felt right, but so wrong. He clung to me and cried into my shirt. I never realised hoe big an impact I had on this guy. I didn't realised he liked me so much, but, I really don't think I love him anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?