Sequel: My Father, My Brother

Lullaby And Goodnight

The Best Day Ever

"Okay, we'll just sign you in and Dr. Powell will be with you shortly." My mom nodded at the snobby receptionist and led us into the children's waiting area. It was pretty boring but they had The Simpson's on telly so I watched that. Mikey tugged my sleeve and asked me to come to the bathroom with him, I nodded and followed, leaving our jackets with our mom. The children's toilets were to damn annoying. They had the lousy half doors on the cubicles, bee stickers and flower paintings and other annoying kids stuff. Mikey lent over the sink and watched blood drip from his lips, into the sink and staining it red. I watched the blood fascinated by it. He put the plug in and let the blood gather until he realized it was bleeding too much and rinsed out the sink, reapplying cold water to the cloth.

"Hey Gerard, remember that dare?" I shuffled nervously as the butterflies came to life in my stomach again. I nodded swiftly and he took the cold cloth away from his mouth. I glanced at his lips before looking back into his hazel eyes that matched mine.

"Did you want to do it?" I wondered weather that was a trick question, if he was trying to get me to admit something to him. Though, I would probably never have this opportunity to tell him again, so I nodded, slower this time and monitoring his reactions carefully. He smiled the best he could and lent back against the sink with his hands resting on the sink behind him, making his body look even better than before. I looked away, partly ashamed of this perverted fantasy, partly scared of what he might think of me, if he wouldn't talk to me again, and partly grateful I'd finally got the chance to get this off my chest at last.

"So you...like me?" He sounded a bit freaked out, and I wasn't sure weather I should answer truthfully or not, but there was no going back now.

"Yeah, I guess I do. I wasn't gonna make any moves or anything Mike's I promise I wouldn't wanna do that to you don't fall out with me please!" I took a breath and looked at him panicking. To my amazement he laughed. It wasn't cruel, taunting laughter some people do when they find out you like them, it was normal laughter, like he wasn't bothered. That was a plus...right?

"Fall out with you? Gerard, why would I fall out with you...when I...kinda like you too. It's weired though, your my brother and everything and it's kinda sick. You've been dropping all these hints you like me and it got me thinking and I realized I feel the same. I really do think I'm gay, or bi, I'm not sure, but I didn't want you freaking out on me so I asked you first."

My heart leaped. He liked me too! I was fighting to hard to keep a straight face but the mad grin won over and I couldn't help it. I knew I was blushing red too. This has to be the best day ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's real short, but it's meant to be. This is all the information needed for this little chapter. Comments please? Subscribers needed too.