Sequel: My Father, My Brother

Lullaby And Goodnight

After The Show

We had just played one of the best gigs of a lifetime with one of the best bands, and not just cause I knew them, because they really were awesome. Lyn-Z, at one point, bent all the way over, backwards! My first thought was that she would be fantastic in bed, but I shook it away.

Everyone was scattered around, congratulating each other, sweating and red in the face. Not only were Mindless Self Indulgence a lot better than us, they were also an older band. they came around roughly six years before we did, and have been scaring homophobes ever since.

*Time Elapse*

Shivering, I slowly pulled out, taking a deep breath and backing away and off the bed slowly. I rubbed my throbbing temple and closed the room door slowly. I looked around the empty hallway and crept down to my own room.

I sighed and took a deep breath when I noticed the door already unlocked. I tried to look casual when I made my way in, the T.V still blaring away and a small bundle in front of the screen. Though, I must admit, it's quite hard to look casual when your in nothing but your boxers. Frank turned to me with a blank expression. I smiled briefly before going to our cases and pulling out some sleeping shorts. Frank watched me the whole time, with the same blank expression but accusing eyes.

I sat on the couch behind him and quietly watched the teary romance flicking across the screen. Frank pulled the quilt around him tighter and stood up. I watched him silently sit on the other end of the four seater couch and open the quilt to me. I eyed him nervously for a minute then crawled over and laid on him. I guiltily let him wrap his arms and the quilt around us. He knew perfectly well what had happened tonight. I knew I'd suffer for it later, but Frank was suffering now.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please