Sequel: My Father, My Brother

Lullaby And Goodnight

Ellie and Helena

I groaned and rolled over, the blinding sun making my eyelids look red. I stretched and cracked the majority of my bones. I rolled over and was shocked to feel another warm, soft form beside me. I opened my eyes quickly in shock. I couldn't have opened my eyes to a better sight. Frankie smiled a little in his sleep and snuggled closer to me, he clung to the shirt I was wearing and pulled himself closer and closer until he could wrap his arms tightly around my waist, and cling. It was adorable. His long fringe fell in front of his eyes as they fluttered open slowly as my lips brushed against his forehead. He grinned up at me and pecked my cheek and dropped back to laying down.

"Just promise me I'm not dreaming and I'll be happy." He smiled up at me. Fuck he's so beautiful.

"I promise gorgeous." I stole a quick kiss and lent on my elbow on my side, stroking his cheek with back of my forefinger. He smiled and lent up on his elbows to be level with me.

"Morning Gee. I love you." He whispered just inches away.

"Morning Frankie baby.I love you too." I grinned before he leaned forward and kissed me gently. I kissed back a little more eagerly than I intended and ended up leaning over him with my tongue fighting his. He moaned when my hips dropped onto his crotch. The friction had the same effect on us both.

He pushed me off gently with a cheeky smile on his face. He kissed me one last time and squeezed my ass playfully.

"Go get dressed Mr. Hormones. We have a little girl to pick up." He smiled as I leaped off the bed and to my wardrobe, that also happened to be Frank's as I was still staying in his apartment. I pulled on a pair of casual but fatherly faded blue jeans and a black sweater with the sleeves rolled up. I ran a brush through my hair and straightened it down with Frank's flat iron. I applied a thin layer of eye liner and turned to Frank. His eyes were scanning my body carefully.

"Like what you see or something?" I grinned and turned on the spot. He looked up at me in camo shorts and a bare chest and grinned.

*Time Elapse*

"Gee!" She yelled, jumping into my waiting arms and grinning when I spun her round, her pretty blond hair blowing and her blue eyes sparkling. I kissed her soft cheek and handed her over to Frank, who she loved to rant about how much she wanted a dog to.

My mum squealed and hugged me tight. I was confused as to why.

"Helena just called. I'm so glad!" She kissed my cheek and went to bombard Frank with the same treatment. Ellie May was put to the ground to return to me. She climbed onto my knee as soon as I'd picked a seat.

"Gee are you taking me home today? Am I going to start calling you daddy Gee?" I almost cried but hugged her tightly and kissed her hair a hundred times.

"Not just yet baby. I will take you home one day sugar. I promise. Just be bad for those other people. Don't tell Donna I said that though." I winked and listened to her musical laughter.

"Gee, Frankie said he'd get me a doggy, a white one, and that we can call it Storm." She smiled with her beautiful milk teeth and pointed to Donna's calender with a white shepherd mix on it. I guess we were getting another dog soon then. Frank came and sat beside me, Ellie crawling to sit between us. Donna smiled and made us both a cup of tea.

"Gerard Arthur Way! How dare you bring your ass to this place and not say hello to me?" My face lit up and Helena made her way in, giving Frank, Ellie and Me a kiss on the cheek. She tossed me a small bag of paints she got me weekly and sat with Donna, occasionally stealing her tea until Donna made herself another.

The noise coming from upstairs became awful. Kids yelling and screaming. Frankie looked up at the sound of a guitar. Turned out the kids were singing not yelling, I felt kinda guilty for thinking they were yelling. Though I still couldn't help laughing to myself.

"Gerard, there's another couple coming tomorrow to see Ellie, she's becoming very popular with the public Gerard, accommodation and work will have to be found soon if you want to secure the adoption." My heart sank. Frank gripped my hand tightly as I fought back the tears. Ellie looked up at me in confusion, her little soft hand touching my cheek gently.

"Well, we've still got her today. So sugar, where'd you like to go." Please not the park, please not the park.

"The park!" She yelled happily and pushed herself off the chair, grabbing our hands and tugging eagerly. I groaned and lifted her up, her little yellow dress tickling the back of my arm.

"Come on then. We'll go get and ice cream and we'll take you to the park." I kissed her temple and watched my mom's proud smile. Helena grinned and waved goodbye to us. I put Ellie down and led her out. Frank's dog was tied up outside the orphanage and he let Ellie hold the lead, since she was only a puppy. Her name was mama, and she was fat.

Ellie shared Frankie's love for dogs and my love for art. Despite Frank's childish nature, he was always uneasy around small children, always scared of hurting them, yet he wasn't that much bigger than Ellie. She seemed to sence this and constantly talked to him, trying to keep him at ease. She really was a little doll, and I really loved her.

*Time Elapse*

"How was she?" Mom asked, bottle feeding the orphanages youngest resident. A three month old baby boy. Frank liked to cuddle him cause he looked like Frank as a baby.

"She was great. A kid at the park pushed her over and looked as if he was about to hit her, but because he's so sane and all Frank rushed over on all fours barking at him." My mom and Helena laughed and I felt Frank shy away behind me. I turned and hugged him, only teasing him.

"Well I wasn't gonna let bullies get to her was I?" My mother winked at him and my Helena melted over him. She'd once said to me 'If I was fifty years younger' about my own boyfriend.

"Well we're getting going. We're off to Mikey's to discuss his love life." I winked at my mom and she rolled her eyes. Helena coughed dangerously and we rushed over to help her.

"Helena. Helena! Grandma are you alright?!" I cried, rubbing her back and trying to calm her coughing. She finally recovered.

"Yeah. Yeah I'm alright. Go on." She smiled up and we reluctantly left.

"Think she was okay?" Frank asked, lacing his fingers with mine, earning yells and jeers and the occasional cheer from the older teens upstairs, but they all knew us as family anyway.

"No. She's never done that before." I looked at him worried as we climbed into the car, Mama in the back and drove into the streets, heading off to Mikey's with a worry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Someone please comment.