Sequel: My Father, My Brother

Lullaby And Goodnight

I Promise.

"She's perfect Gerard. Her long black hair, pretty little smile, the way her lips move smoothly when she speaks. After ten years, she's finally mine." Mikey glanced at me dreamily, almost dancing around the room. It took me a while, but I finally managed to remember who he was talking about.

"You finally managed to track Alicia down?" I grinned lop-sidedly at him while Frank sat staring absent-mindedly at me.

"I didn't need to. I met her by accident. I was trying to book us a tour date, which I managed, and she was on the crew, working. I heard her swear at someone and I reconised her voice immediately. She came over and told me how great I was looking, then she brought up the time I fell in the sink, and the time I asked her out over a megaphone. Then she winked and said, if you fancy asking again, I might change my mind. So it just fell out of my mouth. She said yes." He collapsed into one of his armchairs, pushing his hair back over his eyes, and grinning like he'd just won the lottery.

"Alicia Way...Doesn't it just have a ring to it Gee?" I raised my eyebrow at him and turned my attention back to the refridgerator and pulled out an apple cider to quence the horrible thirst I had after chain smoking eight ciggerettes in a row.

"If you say so Mikes." I shrugged my shoulders and fell back on the couch beside him, tossing him a soda and taking a sip of my cider.

"No Gerard, it does. I asked her out to dinner thursday night. She said yes Gerard, but I don't know what to wear or buy her or where to take her or anything." His nervous babbling was amusing me.

"Mikey. Relax little brother. This is why big brothers were invented. Dress casual. Not too dragged down. Your new jeans and the red shirt I bought you will do fine. With the black shoes you wore for Matt's last birthday will be great. Take her to New York for dinner. It's a couple of hours drive but it's more time for you to sit and talk to her. Get to know her, and it'll give you a more memorable night. About buying her something, you don't really need to. If you really want to, but her a red rose. If your in New York too late, suggest a hotel room, if you know what I mean." I winked at him playfully.

He listened to me carefully, nodding at me constantly agreeing with what I saying. He grinned and hugged me, before going out to tell mom I suppose. I sat back and reclined my side of the couch. I set my cider on the end table and lay back closing my eyes and stretching out. I felt myself been consumed in blackness, the taste of nicotine in my mouth. Though that taste was quickly blacked out when a sweeter, warmer taste filled my mouth, and Frank's imperial minty taste took over me. His warm and light weight pressed me into the couch and his arms took me into a warm embrace. I kissed him back with a longing for him to get closer. I sighed in content, and thanked the stars he was mine again.

He pulled away and smiled at me, a beautiful, loving, innocent smile of his. His head rested on my shoulder and he layed on me like a small child. I hugged him tightly and kissed the side of his head.

"I love you Gerard. Please, don't leave me for that long again. No infact, don't leave me ever."

"Frankie baby. I promise."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, I know. I don't believe this stories still alive either. If I'm honest, I'd forgotten about it. I have a new story called Malchik Gay for any of you t.A.T.u fans out there. So if you want you can check that out, it's my new project. =]
So anyway, comments keep me going ;)
Love you all!