Sequel: My Father, My Brother

Lullaby And Goodnight

How Far?

We found Ray’s mom waiting by her car.

“Hey boys where did you go?” She said noticing the blood on me. Yeah. We cornered those guys. Gerard beat the shit out of one of them but the other guy started getting the better of us. Then Mikey and Ray came to the rescue. Together, we beat the living snot out of them.

”I got sick in the bathroom so we went out for some fresh air and I felt too sick to come back in. Frankie insisted he stayed with me.” I smiled at Frankie who nodding with a convincing look on his face. She shrugged, not bothering to argue with us and we piled into the car. I still had a painful boner and was still using Frank's hoodie to cover myself up. Frank found this funny, I found it bad and painful, Frankie only made it worse. His went a while ago, but those tight pants of his just made mine worse. He rested his hand on my knee which was fine, till he guided his hand higher, slowly getting closer to my crotch. He finally did and unzipped my pants. He opened the button, and slid his hand down and rubbed me through my boxers. I bit my lip to suppress a moan as he put more pressure on me, it wasn't enough for me to climax, but it certainly released pre-cum.

He took me by surprise by plunging his hand down my boxers and wrapped his hand around me. I leaned my head back against he seat.

"Are you okay sweetie? Do you want me to pull over?" Ray's mom asked kindly from the front seat.

"No. I'll be fine." I said in barely more than a whisper, Mikey, who was sat in the front seat this time, opened the window just in case, nobody knew what Frankie was doing to me. I was against the window, Frankie in the middle, and Ray at the end, completely oblivious. I was desperate for release by the time we pulled up to the house. As soon as I was out of the car, I rushed into the house and to my room, Frankie followed. I told everyone we were sorting some stuff out and cleaning up a little so it was tidy so we knew no-one would disturb us. As soon as my door was closed and locked, Frankie pushed me down on the bed. He smirked and lay beside me.

"You want me to finish what I started?" He whispered in my ear, making me shiver. I nodded eagerly.

"Well put it this way. If you don't, I will." I exclaimed in full truth. Frankie smirked and hooked his thumbs into the hem of my pants, pulling them down and tossing them on the floor. I was already topless so that was okay. I was soon left in nothing but my boxers which Frankie disposed of quickly. He then decided then that he would tease me. He moved down so he was level with my hard on. He trailed his tongue from base to tip, swirling his tongue around me. I bit my lip to stop my moaning. I mean, who moans when their cleaning? (wink wink nudge nudge). I whispered his name to get his attention. He pulled away from me and looked up, a small smile playing on his lips that made him look cute.

"How far are you willing to go with me?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. I know its short, but I don't know how far I should have them go just yet. The vote is yours. I have two chapters written. One where they DO go further, and one where they don't. Which one should I post?