Sequel: My Father, My Brother

Lullaby And Goodnight

Ghost Train

"If you guys don't get up now, I swear I'll send Boy in after you!" Ray yelled from beside our bed. I wasn't prepared to tell him the only reason we weren't’t getting up right away was because we were both naked under the covers.

"I wish you came with a fucking snooze button Ray." Frankie grumbled sleepily. Ray threw some clothes at us both and strutted out of the room. I glanced at the clock that read 6:30 AM and dragged myself out of bed, moaning about the time. I yelped as I stood up and felt a sharp pain shoot through my ass. I hit Frankie with my pillow and studied the bite mark on the bare skin. Frankie smirked at the mark he had left. I rolled my eyes and looked at what Ray had pulled out for me. I grinned at the skin tight black jeans and a tight Iron Maiden shirt. His mom had obviously bought me them a few days prior cause I'd never seen them before but they had my name written on the label. I pulled on a pair of Batman boxers and the new clothes and admired them in the mirror. I smirked as Frankie wolf whistled and got dressed himself.

We piled into the car, Mikey sat up front and me sat as far from him as possible. I noticed he rubbed his stomach where I and hit him a few times. He deserved it. I was still, of course, sat beside Frankie, our fingers laced and his head on my shoulder. Ray was sat beside him, behind Mikey and I was sat behind Ray's mom. No-one knew about what happened between me and Mikey, but I'm sure Ray caught me glaring at him a couple of times. I watched the roads for any sign of approaching the theme park. The tension in the car was building. I glared once more in Mikey's direction, but this time he turned around and caught my eye. His eyes widened in a death glare and I glared right back. This time Ray saw the looks we were giving each other and nudged me. I whipped my head round to face him. He gave me a "what the fuck?"look. I shook my head and went back to staring out of the window, sensing Mikey had turned around too. I felt Frankie squeeze my hand and looked down at him. He had a very confused look on his face but I just mouthed that I'd tell him later.

I stared out of the glass window, watching other cars pass by. FINALLY the theme park we were going to came into view. After pulling up and scrambling out of the car, I was face to face with the biggest roller coaster of my life. It had about five loops and the steepest hills. I heard a whimper from beside me. Frankie laced his fingers with mien and we all made our way to the ticket booths. Ray’s mom paid for five wrist bands to get us on the rides for a whole day.

“Right guys, you can go off alone, but meet me back here at three and we’ll grab some food. Okay? Right then have fun.” She grinned and made her way to all the shops. Me and Frankie headed towards Kiddie Land while Ray and Michael towards the big stuff. The place was pretty much empty, just a few random people wandering around the whole park. Frankie pulled me towards the Ghost Train, me willingly running the way through the queue markers with Frankie hot on my heels. The guy at the booth asked for us to scan our wristbands and we jumped in a car, shaped like a demon head. The car rumbled through a pair of wooden doors, leaving us in total blackness.

“Oh so scary.” Frankie whispered from beside me, but I felt him shaking slightly against me as I draped my arm over his shoulder. I knew Frankie wasn’t afraid of the dark, but I too, was expecting something to jump out and scare me. A sudden shriek of pain made us both jump and Frankie gasped loudly. A red light suddenly clicked on and our car stopped. We heard a laughing, but it wasn’t recorded or anything. It kinda sounded familiar too.

“Aw. The little fag got himself a boyfriend? How fucking gay!” The voice yelled and I whimpered. I wrapped my arm around Frankie tighter.

“It’s amazing what these guys will do when you threaten them.” I heard a scrape and spun round. The guy at the booth who let us on the ride was tied to a chair, unconscious and with a deep cut beside his eye. I gulped and struggled in my seat, the safety bar holding me down. I managed to slide out and pull Frankie with me.

“Where the fuck do you think your going?” I felt pressure against my chest and I landed hard on the floor. I heard Frankie yelp as someone pulled him into the darkness.

“Now let’s see if you get away from me emo boy.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its short and crap. but its just another filler. Trust me, this story hasn't even started yet.
They'll also be a sequel too after. Comment appreciated as always lol. Love much B.O.D I LOVE WATTLES!