Sequel: My Father, My Brother

Lullaby And Goodnight

Where Are We Now.

*MIKEY'S POV*

"Hey kid, come on wake up." I groaned at the headache I had, my stomach felt strained and it kinda hurt. I sat up as an awful smell filled my nose. The paramedic placed his hand on the bottom of my back and rubbed circles into it. It felt good. I turned my head and realized the smell was coming from beside me. I guess I had been sick while I was asleep. I coughed and let the paramedic pull me up. I was numb and my skin was dark purple/blue from the cold I guess. I looked out and saw snow covering everything. How long had I been out here? I coughed again and the paramedic supported me into the hospital. I was shivering violently and my skin was icy to touch.

"Hey Jolie. This kid had fallen asleep or passed out in the ambulance shed. Can you run tests on him to make sure he's not sick? He vomited when he was asleep too." She looked at me sympathetically and walked around the desk to me. She touched my icy cold arm and wrapped her arm around my waist. The paramedic let me go and she supported me into a small white room. She whispered something to a doctor who was in there and he slowly approached me.

"Michael Carter?" He asked, looking curiously at me. I nodded slowly and let myself fall back on the metal table. Lucky for me it was covered in towels. Even if slightly blood stained. He scribbled my name on a piece of paper and brought a bag over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and at first I panicked slightly. I thought he was gonna kiss me, but he lifted my jacket and shirt off and pressed a stethoscope against my numb chest. He told me to breath in...and out...and in...and out. I followed his lead. He furrowed his brow as he did the same thing on my back. He kept making strange noises and it was starting to annoy me.

He asked me questions, took a few tests, even an X-ray.

"Well Michael, I think you may be suffering from shock. Anything happened lately?" That's when I broke down and started to tell him everything that happened at the theme park and about Gerard been in this hospital, what happened when I ran out and what I yelled at the nurse.

*GERARD'S POV*

I continued staring at the ring. Who the hell was Eliza? The tune that Ray and Frank were playing on the guitars, the blond man on the drums, and my brother on bass, continued as I started talking to the crowd. I had no control over what was coming from my mouth.

"Well motherfuckers, you all know I'm getting married to the love of my life, Eliza." For starters I wouldn't call anyone that, I'm too timid, I don't love Eliza, I don't even know her. I love Frankie. The crowd screamed and I turned to see a very good-looking women walk towards me. I held out my hand, having no self-control and kissed her passionately. The crowd went wild, screaming. This didn't feel right. Her lips were different from Frankie's. We broke apart and we smiled at each other, well, more like grinned. A huge, cheesy, grin that said, "were a fucking pair of eight year old in a puppy love romance, fucking shoot us." Frank didn't look at us, but the rest of he guys smirked. I slapped her ass and she ran off stage, giggling like a school girl. I don't know why but I found it sexy. I didn't love this women but something else told me I did.

I blinked and once again, found myself somewhere else.

I was in a living room I didn't know. Surrounded by unfamiliar people. There was a middle aged women with long blond hair.Then it was all black and I was alone. I know I was alone because the only things I could hear were my breathing and my heartbeat. Then I heard something else. Voices. It was a mans voice but I didn't recognize it.

"His brother is in now. He's okay but he's suffering from mild shock. We'll keep him in until this one wakes up. Maybe we could send this one to Saint Marcus's." I tried to open my eyes to see someone, but the black wouldn't go away. I heard a beeping too. I tried to moan out to let someone know I wanted out of this black abyss. I heard the room fall silent, besides the beeping. Footsteps rushed closer to me and I tried again. This time the moan worked.

"Gerard? Gerard can you hear me son?" A kind voice asked. I moaned in response and I felt tugging over my eyes. I felt a hand squeeze mine. I squeezed back and heard a gasp. "He's awake!" I heard a womens voice exclaim excitedly. I groaned as pain washed over me. I felt the pressure over my eyes leave and I forced them to open. The room was dimmed as I opened them. A very cute (baby sort of cute) girl was sat beside my bed with my hand in hers and was squeezing, keeping responses from me. I yawned and attempted to sit up, but she pushed my gently back down.

"Hi son. How are you feeling?" The man asked. He sat beside me on my bed and I shuffled away from him slightly. My trust had been slashed away from me. I shrugged.

"Well son, your brothers in the hospital as well at the moment. He was in shock after you slipped into your coma." My eyes widened as wide as they could at this time. I had been in a coma? Fuck. Then it dawned on me.

"Mikey? Is he okay?" I asked, worry evident in my shaky voice. The doctor smiled and nodded. I sighed in relief before remembering this was HIS fault. Who am I kidding. This wasn't Mikey's fault. He was probably just scared.

"Well Mr. Carter, the stitches on your stomach have been repaired but we couldn't save your shirt, I'm sorry." He pretended to wipe a tear from his eye and so did I. Thew only difference being that I WAS actually crying. I wasn't sure if I could go anywhere safely again. My trust levels had been thwarted and my own brother obviously didn't want to be here when I woke up. I stopped crying just as a soft tap on the door pulled me from my thoughts. My brother walked in, looking frightened and unsure of himself.

"Gerard! I'm sorry bro I didn't mean it! Honest!" He pleaded and threw himself on the bottom of my bed and scrambling up to sit on my legs. I couldn't help but smile. He did look cute with the puppy dog eyes. He whimpered and pressed his hands together. I pretended to be thinking about it and I scrunched up my face.

"Aw I don't know. I mean on one hand I could let you get away with it and have it over with, and on the other I could ask the doctor when I'm free and I take us both for ice-cream." I said. Mikey's eyes lit up and he threw his arms around my neck, been careful of the new stitching on my stomach.

"Well you can go home when ever you want but you have to PROMISE to be extra careful. That will be a horrific scar anyway and we don't wanna make it any worse." The doctor said as he pulled my IV (After much squirming and fussing from me).

*TIME ELAPSE*

I stood outside the hospital. Waiting for our cab to pull up. I had my arm draped around Mikey's shoulders and he had his head on my shoulder.

"Fags." I heard someone mutter from behind us. I grinned at the fact someone thought I was dating my little brother so I turned and kissed his cheek. Mikey caught on to what I was doing and giggled, twisting his hair through his fingers like a little girl. I pulled away and hugged him brotherly, and he hugged back. The cab finally pulled up and we scrambled in, laughing and ruffling each others hair. The taxi started to move and that's when I realized that I had no idea where we are, or where were going.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are love =]=]=]=] <3<3<3 The majority of the commenter's are so f**king supportive and I'll love them forever for it lol. Fuck Sincerely B.O.D xoxoxo