Sequel: My Father, My Brother

Lullaby And Goodnight

Gotta Tell Eliza

I groaned loudly and pushed myself into a sitting position. My head felt like it was about to explode and I had a very bad taste in my mouth. I saw butt ends all over the ground and empty vodka bottles too. I shivered and was shocked to see my jeans were to one side, leaving me in only my boxers and they were pulled down slightly. Bert was asleep beside me and he was in the same situation, though his boxers were on fine. Mikey was already awake and peeling an orange furiously in the corner. I tried to talk but my voice was so hoarse I couldn't even hear it. I just groaned instead. Mikey death glared me and I was seriously taken aback. What had I done now?

My groaning woke Bert up and he smiled at me. I smiled back as he tossed me a couple of aspirins. I dry swallowed them and gave Bert a questioning look as to why we were in our boxers. He raised his eyebrows and memories of last night flooded back to me. I remembered being lent back against the wall. Bert kissing down my chest and over my stitches and pulling my boxers down. I remember him taking me into his mouth and sucking hard and fast till I spilled into his mouth. I smirked at him and pulled my jeans on. Mikey kept throwing me pissed off glares. I walked over and pulled him up the stairs into the hall.

"What's up?" I asked him. He swallowed his mouthful or orange.

"Where to start Gerard. Let's start at the beginning. You dragged me away from my friends. You led to to somewhere new without my say on the matter. You break your boyfriends heart and sleep with some other girl. You become a shoplifter. You accept drink and drugs that could kill you from a complete stranger, you get sucked off by this stranger, alas cheating on your new girlfriend. And then you have the nerve to ask me what's wrong?!" Mikey was almost in hysterics. Usually, I would be hugging him and comforting him right now, but I had no heart in that.

"Ugh. I need a drink." I muttered, starting back down the stairs.

"See! This is what I mean!" Mikey cried after me, but I just flipped him off and accepted the bottle of Jack Daniels Bert offered me.

*MIKEY'S POV*

My brother was changing drastically right before my eyes. I sat on the step and watched him down three mouthfuls of Jack Daniels and gaped as Bert offered him a needle. I knew Gerard hated needles, so when he accepted it, I almost died on the spot. I watched him drink tones more alcohol before he put that needle to his skin. I winced as I watched my brother inject himself with what I'm guessing, is heroin. I let him see the tears that spilled over onto my cheeks and I wanted him to know that what he was doing was breaking my heart. The whole place stank of alcohol and and I seriously needed some fresh air. I climbed through the gap in the broken boards and onto the street. I walked all the way back to the park where I knew Eliza would be. I saw her sat on the swings. Lyn-Z was with her, and so was another guy. He looked quite scary to me but the girls were with him so I knew he wouldn't hurt me.

"Mikey!" Eliza called and ran over to hug me. I hugged her back and she introduced me to this new guy.

"This is Jimmy Urine, but we call him Little Jimmy." I nodded hello to him and he nodded back, grinning like a mad man. It was quite amusing to watch him run around like he'd over dosed on caffeine.

"Where's Gerard?" Eliza asked. I was looking at the floor but moved my eyes to look at her. I bit my lip, debating on weather or not to tell her. Fuck it. She had the right to know.

"Eliza...Yesterday me and Gerard shoplifted to get some food. Were staying in this abandoned drug house. I'm okay but Gerard's already on the drugs and booze. This guy who pretty much lives there and Gerard got so wasted last night and they sucked each other off. They're back there now, Gerard's already drank a bottle of Jack Daniels and injected himself with Heroin and it's only 9 AM. He's screwed Eliza." I spoked softly and sympathetically. She looked shocked and hurt and angry all at the same tie and I didn't blame her. I watched her hand go to her mouth and her bottom lip tremble a little. She looked quite cute.

"Take me to him." She seemed so demanding I was a little taken aback.

"I can't. One, he'd kill me. Two, I don't know how violent he is when he's like this. Three, I don't know how Bert would react."

"Bert?"

"The guy who sucked Gerard off and the guy who Gerard sucked off and introduced him to drink and drugs." I sighed and let myself fall to the floor. I stayed sat there waiting for Eliza's final decision.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've updated three times today so I deserve a few comments right? <3<3<3