Sequel: My Father, My Brother

Lullaby And Goodnight

Sweet But Salty

I sighed and wiped away the rest of my tears as the plane touched the US runway. Me and Loz had exchanged numbers and Email addresses, but I'd miss her. Now she knew everyone of my secrets. Just as we were going into the airport carpark, I heard someone call my name. I spun around and grinned widely at Bert McCracken. He stood about fifty yards away from me and held his arms out. I dropped my bags and ran towards his, wrapping my arms tightly around him, as he did me. He kissed my cheek tenderly and whispered nothings in my ear. He was definately sober, he wasn't high or stoned or anything, he looked and smelled cleaner too. I pulled away and let him kiss me softly.

"I'v missed you babe." He smiled genuinely in between soft kisses. I smiled and admitted I missed him too. Mom, dad and Mikey loaded the car to give e and Bert a few minutes alone. I let Bert hold me close and tight.

"Be mine Gerard?" He whispered in my ear, causing me to pull away and look at him just like Jared Leto does in The Kill video when he has his 'other side' pinned against the wall. I struggled over what he had just said, making sure I had heard him right. Did Bert just ask me to get with him? He looked at me with pleading eyes, his muddy brown hair blowing gently in the soft warm breeze. I glanced at my black and white converse and back up into Bert's pleading eyes. Then I gave my soul away. I said yes. I laughed into his lips as they crashed against my own in a loving kiss, which I responded to with as much TLC as his kiss was giving me. Bert had his friend Quinn drive him here so I asked my mom and dad if I could travel back to The Way with them, where I would be meeting Helena and helping her with painting a new room, a nursery since the orphanage had recently taken on a two day old baby.

I climbed into the back with Bert while Quinn drove upfront. Bert sat against the window, while I laid with my head in his lap. Every so often, he lent down and kissed me, but after about ten minutes, his hand slid down towards the hem of my jeans, where his expert fingers popped the button and undid the zipper. I gasped and my eyes closed involentarily as his hand slipped into my boxers and began rubbing me gently. This was the most intimacy I had had in about two months. I moaned when he pushed my jeans and boxers down a little and exposed me to the warm air. He began pumping me hard, but not fast, the slow pace was killing me. There was a screen that pulled down so Quinn couldn't see us. I didn't care about him hearing us though as I bucked my hips into his hands. He smirked and possitioned himself so he was leaning over me. He FINALLY increased his pace and pumped me faster, pulling moan after moan from my throat.

He let go of me, now that I was fully errect and got me into a sitting possition so I was sat sideways, with my back to the window and he successfully pulled my jeans and boxers further down. I moved so he was level with me and blew teasingly on my tip, making me gasp out, before dragging his tongue from base to head and eventually sucking me hard and fast. I moaned his name repeatedly as he drew me closer and closer to the edge, feeling myself drawing closer with each bit of pressure he put on me. I screamed as my hot load burst down his throat and he happily swallowed everything. I was breathing deeply when we pulled my jeans and boxers back up and kissed my lips, letting me taste my own sweet but salty cum. I couldn't say it was a bad taste though. I heard Quinn chuckle to himself upfront as I pulled Bert into me and rested him against my chest. He kissed me before settling down. Now THAT was better than sitting beside Mikey all the way home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short I know. But I wanted to update again before bed hehe. Night all! Comments?