Sequel: My Father, My Brother

Lullaby And Goodnight

Close In!

*FRANK'S POV*
------------------------------------

I wimpered and fought against the restraint's against my small body. The tight ropes around my waist, ankles, and wrists kept me still against the wooden post. My screams of fear and pain were muffled by the dirty cloth shoved in my mouth. My hair was matted to my head from the cold sweat pouring down me. Tears swam in my eyes, but I forced myself not to cry. I was in a cold, dark room. Cold enough to give me goosebumps. I would have shivvered but I couldn't move any part of myself. Gerard's dad and the other men spat at me, or hit me whenever they were close enough. My fears hightened when a scruffy boy, around 13 or 14 opened the door and crept in, closing it quitely. The men stopped what they were doing and approached him. I wanted to warn him, save him, but I couldn't say anything. He didn't seem fussed or scared when they all approached him, he just offered them all a cig, which they offered. That's when I realised they were friends, he was on their side.

"Now now now. Your the guy messing with my baby aren't you? Frankie boy?" I wimpered into my cloth. His baby? Who was I messing with? I gave him a confused look. Which he answered with a hard blow to the side of my head. I felt the hot, sticky blood run down.

"Don't give me that look. I'm talking about Gerard Authur Way!" He spat at me. Gerard Way? I didn't know a Gerard Way. Then it dawned on me. Mikey said they were in an orphanage, they had been adopted! I listened to Guardian yelping and wimpering in one corner, as she had been doing for the past two hours. They had wrapped a spiked collar around her neck turned inwards, so when ever she tried to pull to me, it would cut into her neck even more. By now I was crying. Watching my puppy dog bleeding broke me down.

"Well boy.Gerard isn't too far from here. A few blocks down. Wanna see him?" I looked up and nodded eagerly. Yes of course I wanted to see him. I loved him... Still. He smirked and left the room, heading out into the cold, dark streets alone.

"I can't believe your brat fell for a guy like Bert. We always knew he was a little fag." I stayed silent but fury burned though me. When Gerard had told me his dad was nasty, I didn't think he ment abusive, mentally and physically scarring, and scary to look at. I tried once again to cry out and pull agianst my restraints, again, failing. I had listened quitely to Gerard's dad talking about the abuse he used to inflict on his eldest son when he was younger. I cried for him more than once. Over the last two hours I had listened to the amount of pain inflicted on the one person I'd even loved. Gerard's dad soon stopped talking when he saw my tears. Instead, he smirked and walzed over to me. Teasing me for crying for his son. I cried out as his fist slammed into sensitive areas. He punched me hard in the face and I litterally felt my lip tear and split, the blood filling my mouth quickly. Once he was satisfied I was too hurt to fight back, he untied me. I let myself fall forward onto the poured concrete ground. I curled into a tight ball as they turned onto me again. All three of them slammed their fists, or feet into some part of me. My wrists were still tied and the, now stained, cloth was still in place over my mouth.

The attacks stopped when two laughing voices were outside the door. The men stepped back into the shadow, out of sight. I curled into a ball. If this was Gerard, he wouldn't reconise me. I didn't want him to see me in this state. The door opened and Bert was coming in backwards. He was laughing and talking in a seducing voice. He was leading a blindfolded Gerard. Oh my god. Gerard. He looked so great. So happy. My heart and spirits swelled just from seeing him again. He was still laughing as Bert pulled him in all the way and kicked the door closed after them. He smirked nastily at me before pinning MY Gerard to a wall and kissed him roughly. What hurt me the most was that Gerard was kissing back. I wimpered loudly. Gerard heard and pulled away.

"Bert please take this thing off baby." I wimpered again and Bert whipped Gerard's blindfold off. He blinks around a little before his beautiful Hazel eyes finally settled on me. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped. Bert crepy behind Gerard and locked the door. He rushed over to me and dragged my to my feet. I looked away, not wanting Gerard to see me in this state.

"You want him Gerard, here you go, have him." He shoved me forwards and made me fall against Gerard. The tears spilling the minute I came in contact with him. His arms wrapped tightly around me. It hurt, but I didn't care. I felt the ropes around my wrists break and I instantly held onto Gerard.

"Frankie...I don't believe it. Oh my god Frankie baby!" He held me close and kissed my forehead, I felt his hot tears falling into my hair.

"So Gerard. You got your little boyfriend back. How'd you feel?" I heard his dad's cold, cruel voice ring through the room. Gerard jumped and pulled me further against him. I don't think were gonna make this out together, or even alive.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two short updates today, I'm sorry about them been pretty bad, but I have noooo inspiration what so ever.