Sequel: My Father, My Brother

Lullaby And Goodnight

Your Missing kiss

*FRANK'S POV*
--------------------------------------------
"And I know you will be staying in here cause there aint no windows and this door will be locked." Bert jeered before slamming the heavy, cold metal door shut. My back was pressed against Gerards due to our restrainting ropes and our wrists were tied together behind our backs. Gerard wriggled and fought against the thick ropes binding us together. I knew he wouldn't get away, I had been fighting for three and a half hours, we wern't getting out of these on our own any time soon. I sighed and finally decided to put him out of his misery.

"There's no use. There aint no getting out of these. I'v been trying for three and a half hours." Gerard sighed in frustration and leant back against me. I bit my lip and tried to stop the butterflies in my stomach from just been right against Gerard. I gulped back the lump in my throat and tried to relax, but that's hard when there's pain shooting through your body and you look a mess while your tied back to back with your ex boyfriend who you still love.

"I'm sorry Frank. I never ment to hurt you like I did. I just needed to escape. You understand don't you? And I guess Eliza was just a cover up. I don't think I ever loved her. Well I did, but I was always comparing her to you, no one ever compares to you Frank. Mikey told you about the drink, drugs and sex right? That was to numb the pain of loosing you, even though I knew you had taken it ten times worse. I tried to visit you in hospital, your mom wouldn't let me, Mikey and Rachael in. Your grandpa spoke to me. He knows I would NEVER hurt you intentionally. I loved you Frank. No, that's a lie. I DO love you Frank. Now and forever. You believe me, don't you?" I knew he couldn't see me, but I nodded my answer. I couldn't speak or it would be evident I was crying. I took a deep breath and gathered myself together.

"I don't know Gerard. You you hurt me alot, weather you ment to or not. But yes, I understand. I just wish Mikey would have told me slowly about Eliza instead of him pressing the phone to the door while you two were in bed. Yeah Mikey told me you'd hit rock bottom, yeah I took it badly. Mom didn't want me hurting as much again. My puppy, Guardian got me through everything. She saved my life on several occasions. She's currently tied outside here.At least they took the spiky collar off and put her own back on. I don't know weather or not to believe you Gerard. I'd say yeah, I believe you, but I don't know if I can say it back, honestly." I looked down. Waiting for his reply. He sighed again and I felt his fingers gently touch my own.

"I can understand that Frank. I know I hurt you, and I'm sorry. I really am Frank. You should ask Rachael." I turned my head in a failed attempt to look at him. Nausea was building up inside of me.

"Who's Rachael?" I wasn't sure if I wanted the answer.

"My best friend. She's awesome. You'd love her Frank. I met her in the orphanage." I was silently greatful he didn't say she was a new girlfriend. I jumped on fear and surprise as the door creaked open and Bert slipped inside. He crouched down beside us and used a carving knife to cut the ropes.

"Both you motherfuckers will be staying in here tonight. The only reason I'm untying you guys is so you don't wet yourselves or anything gross like that." I wasn't really listening. He cut us both free and I instantly stood up, rubbing my wrists and trying to get rid of the red rings around them. Gerard did the same. Bert quickly slipped back out again and locked the only door behind him. I lent casually against the wall, missing the warmth of Gerard against me. He stood awkwardly, rubbing one arm. I could tell he wasn't sure what to do, so i did it for him. I rushed forward and wrapped my arms around him, welcoming his warmth. He hugged back eagerly, letting my new tears soak the front of his T-shirt. I couldn't help it. The boy I loved had returned to me and told me he still loved me. Weather he was using me or not, it didn't matter at that moment. My boyfriend was back. The kind, caring Gerard I fell in love with.

"You know what I'v missed most?" I shook my head into the crook of his neck. He tilted my chin to make me look up at his gorgeous face.

"Your kiss." My breath hitched in my throat as he leaned forward and let his lips brush against mine,before throwing me into the best kiss ever. His soft, pink lips pressed gently onto my chapped and faded lips. It wasn't anything hot and heavy, just a loving, gentle, kiss. Open mouthed but no tongues. Not yet anyway. His hands cupped my face softly, showing me he cared. I was backed right against the wall as his hands moved down to my waist. He lifted my gently and pinned me against the wall with his body. I wrapped my legs around his waist with my arms resting around his neck, my fingers running through his long, black hair.

Before long he did deepen the kiss, slipping his little tongue into my mouth, it wasn't anything sexual, but just the feeling and knowledge that it was Gerard Way I was kissing made me moan. His hands slid under me to keep me up and support me from falling. I could taste the salt from both our tears. We pulled away and he pressed our foreheads together. Both of us were grinning, despite the tears that we were both still shedding. I closed my eyes again and sighed in contentment.

"I agree with you. I'v missed yours too." I smiled widely at him as he lowered me down to my feet again. He grinned and wiped any stray tears away from my cheeks. I brought my hand up to his and held it there, just enjoying his company.

"I'v missed you. I love you Frankie." He whispered and pulled me close into his chest. I dove down deep inside. Did I love him back? What am I saying? Of course I did!

"I love you too Gee."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. Ya'll happy now? lol. Okay so I got them together again, so that deserves a few comments right? To the people who have commented, I love you soooo much lol.