Sequel: My Father, My Brother

Lullaby And Goodnight

Cemetery Drive

Sitting around the breakfast table the next morning was awkward. Everyone, mom, dad, Mikey and Helena were staring at my cuts and bruises. I couldn't even eat the lucky charms infront of me. I stabbed the marshmellow bits with my spoon before giving up and excusing myself from the table. Before I even had a chance to lock my door, Mikey slipped in after me. I didn't protest, I could use the company.

"I'm proud of you Gerard. You lived through another attack and your still strong. You managed to get rid of them. I heard mom telling Helena that me and you would have to be witnesses on court for dad's trial." I watched Mikey and sighed. I knew something bad would come from this. I shrugged my shoulders before rummaging under the bed, looking for my temporary escape. I smiled as my hand lay on the square glass bottle. I pulled it out from under my bed and unscrewed off the top. Mikey looked surprised.

"Gerard! I thought you stopped that! You can't just turn to a bottle of hard vodka everytime something doesn't go your way. Your such an alcaholic." I didn't take him seriously and just smiled when he stood up and slammed my bedroom door on the way out. I quickly started to feel guilty and put the bottle away. I pushed the bottle back under the bed and smiled when my phone called, revealing Rachael's number.

"Heya gorgeous how ya doing?" I grinned and lay back on my bed.

"Fine thanks sexy you?" She laughed back and I could almost see her doing the same thing as me.

"Sore and scared. But what's up?"

"I wont ask if you don't want, but can you get round here?" I nodded before I realised she couldn't see me.

"Yeah sure sugar. I'll be right there." Neither of us ever said goodbye over the phone anymore, so I just flung on my jacket and announced to my family I was staying out. Mikey didn't even look at me but I didn't care. I ran the way to Rachael's place. Before I could even turn into her gate at the bottom of her huge driveway, she met me there and flung her arms around me. I hugged her back just as enthusiasticlly and kissed her quickly. The kisses never ment anything like they do with me and Frankie, they were the just friends messing about little kisses.

"Okay, I have two pieces of good news. The first, I FINALLY found the name of the street an-"

"And that's good news? You've lived here for months and you didn't know?" I laughed at her. She shook her head and continued her sentance.

"Anyway, I found out the street name which is REALLY cool. It's called Cemetery Drive. And the second piece of news is, I'm dating the stable boy, Jake." She half smiled and looked away briefly. I'll admit I was shocked. She didn't seem her type.

"Urm...okay? And anyway, the street name is pretty cool. Question, how come you've started dating Jake?" I was curious about what she saw in him. I also realised she made a point of not telling me straight.

"He kinda asked me out so I just said yeah. I found a way into a secret cellar. I don't even think mom and dad know. Come on I'll show you. I kinda got carried away with the decoration. Though I need your help on part of it, soooo, will ya help me?" I nodded and smiled as she dragged me across her huge front lawn and into the manor. She led me to the laundry shoot and sat on the top. I gave her a questioning look but she just grinned at me.

"Follow. I'll meet you at the bottom." With that she slid down the dark and humid tunnel leading into the laundry room. I followed after her, a claustrophobic feeling taking over for a few seconds before I was thrown onto the pile of sheets at the bottom. She grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the washer, the cleaner wasn't in so we couldn't get caught. She pulled the washer away slightly to reveal a small hole in the stone wall. It looked like it had been knocked in with something. I watched Rachael crawl through, silently smirking before following her through. She was right. It was pretty damn awesome, and she had gone overboard with decoration it with spray pain, but it looked great, like a real teenagers room with graffiti of random things written or drawn everywhere. I smiled at the cartoom spray pain image of me and her with the words "Rachael loves Gerard bmfl" around it. I noticed her pulling out pots of pain and lots of spray pain cans.

"Help me?" I nodded and took a flesh colored pain before begining.

*TIME ELAPSE*
------------------------------------

"Wow Gerard. That looks so fucking awesome." I smiled and admired my work. I had draw us two together, I had my arm around her shoulders and both of us were grinning. It looked pretty good.

"Stay over? I have pillows and blankets in the back." I grinned and agreed. I had told my parents I wern't coming home tonight anyway. It was still only early afternoon but we assembled comfy sleeping area. It was like a really low double bed for us both to lay. When we heard somebod shouting, we had to get out. If this was a secret place, we wanted to keep it that way.

We were met with Jake at the floor, well it was a three story house so he was up there. He smirked at Rachael. Tha was before he noticed our laced fingers and I wasn't abotu to let her go. He, of course, had other intentions. He held out his hand to her, which she took, letting go of mine. I felt somehow betrayed, but I couldn't say anything. Though I heard her mutter the softest sorry she could without Jake hearing.

"Hey babe." He pulled her in. Not gentle, like I had done before, but rough. The kiss he forced on her wasn't much better either. I even saw her wince in pain as he slammed her into a wall. I swear, if Rachael wasn't dating him, I would have cracked the bastered right there and then. He finally let her go and gripped her hand, leading us both into Rachael's room. I sat on her bed, she went to follow me but Jake pulled her down onto he soft rug and sat her infront of him. Rachael didn't seem to want to. Bt she didn't fight. Then my mind wandered off back to the street name...Cemetery Drive.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about late update. Comments?