Sequel: My Father, My Brother

Lullaby And Goodnight

Your So ***ing Tight

I kept my eyes on him. His hand kept slipping up the back of her shirt and moving around the front as his hand got gradually higher. Anyone could tell by the way Rachael was avoiding all eye contact that she was extreamly uncomfortable. His hand kept moving over her until he saw the death glares I were throwing at him. Rachael shot me a greatful glance, to be followed my desperation as his hands slid over her thighs. I held my hand out to her, giving her the opportunity to get away, which she took quickly. I was sat back against her head board and pulled her down beside me closest to the wall. I wrapped my arm around her waist protectively, getting glares from Jake, but I didn't care cause no-one was hurting my best friend. I could see him getting pissed off when he realised Rachael was happier, and he was about to yell but then I remembered he worked here.

"Hey Jake, don't you have chores outside to be getting done?" He glared at me before stomping out and slamming the door behind him. Rachael sighed and relaxed against me fully. I felt her melt into me and she fit in my arms perfectly.

"Why'd you date that creep?" I asked, looking down at her. Her beautiful blue eyes shining as she put the puppy dog eyes on me, begging silently I wouldn't be too harsh, which I never would do to her.

"He's different when were alone together." End of Gerard. take a hint. I sighed and gave up.

"How's Puzzle?" She grinned and rolled ontop of me when I layed down fully. She folded her arms on my chest and rested her chin on top.

"He's fine Oh and also, Gerard Way, I believe you owe me an introduction." I gave her playful grin a confused look. What the freaking hell was she talking about?

"Your boyfriend babe. I wanna meet him." I was a little taken aback. Then I realised she was talking about my baby boy Frankie.

"Sure thing, we'll go in a minute, but how'd you know?"

"I called last night but your brother answered. He said you were with him then told me who he was." I smiled genuinely and sat up so she fell off me. I laced our fingers and led her down the many shiny stone stair cases. She yelled goodbye to Jake, who grunted his reply and tried to side kick me, but missed and kicked the horse he was tending to, who knocked him across the yard. I laughed my ass off at him but Rachael didn't seem to dare, though she did when we left the courtyard. Jackass. I led her through to the other side of Jersey to Frankie's house. I rapped on the door with my pinky. I knew Rachael was shy, so I wasn't surprised when she shimmied behind me a little. The door opened to reveal my baby. I grinned widely as he threw himself forwards and wrapped his arms tightly around my neck. He was topless, and looking absolutely gorgeous. I wrapped my arms around his waist. I held him out and kissed him softly, still frightened of hurting him after last night.

"Frankie, this is my best friend Rachael." I stood to one side. Frankie smiled at her and said hey, she just nodded shyly. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder to comfort her.

"I'll get my shirt." Frankie grinned. I knew it wasn't the only thing he would be getting. I was right. He came back pulling his hoodie, and there she was, Guardian running out beside him, without her leash. I stroked her head before kissing Frankie quickly.

"So what you guys been up to?" He asked, lacing our fingers. I glanced at Rachael, who smiled back.

"Pissing her boyfriend off." Frankie laughed and checked Guardian was still by his side, which she was, always. Our feet led us to the park where me and Frankie had slid down the hill on that snowy morning. This time, instead of sliding down it, he rolled. Rachael did a somersault at the bottom and me and Frankie ended up in a heap. I stayed on top of him, grinning down at his beautiful face, beneath the cuts and bruises my dad inflicted on him. His soft hand stroked my cheek. I lowered myself until our lips met.

I heard Rachael chuckle and procede to the play area while me and Frankie stayed put. His soft, warm tongue ran along my bottom lip, begging me for entrance. I was pretty much desperate to feel him again so happily let him in, moaning ever so softly as our tongues met. I rolled us over so he was on top and sat up so he was straddling my waist. I broke away and grinned at him as our foreheads were pressed together.

"You guys gonna come and discover your inner child or what?" Rachael giggled over at us. Frankie yelled something back but I didn't hear it as I was too preocupied with what was happening. He was grinding his hips against mine, causing much missed and needed friction. My eyes closed as my jeans got tighter and tighter with each grind. It got to the point where I couldn't stand the teasing anymore and moaned.

"Oh my fucking God Frankie. Don't fucking tease me." He nibbled my ear lobe and whispered huskily in my ear.

"Stay at my place tonight baby." I nodded and wimpered when he stood up, revealing my excitement. It was too noticable to ignore. Frankie chuckled and pulledoff his hoodie, revealing his beautiful body as he moved behind me and held me still. He wrapped the hoodie around my waist and fastened it so my excitement wasn't visable. I turned in his arms and held him close.

"We can sort that out later babe." He smiked at me as I walked back to Rachael who was throwing a stick for Guardian to chase and return. She smirked at the hoodie and met me half way.

"I wont ask." I grinned at her and hugged her.

"Anyway I can't stay, I'll see you whenever babe. I'm supposed to be going out to dinner with Jake tonight. I'll see you later." She looked remorseful but left anyway.

"Bye sugar." Frankie waved goodbye and made his way back over to me. I watched after Rachael, worried about her, but Frankie soon changed that.

"I need you baby. I have to feel you again." He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and palmed me. My head fell back onto his shoulder as I moaned. I needed him now. Itook his hand away from me and dragged him over to the public bathrooms. They were always clean considering we were in Jersey. I pressed him against the wall and attacked his neck. He moaned as I bit down and traced the bite mark with my tongue, lapping up the bit of blood that dripped down. His hands fumbled with my belt and jeans button. Once they were open, he hastily pushed my jeans and boxers to he ground, also lifting my shirt off quickly before reconnecting with a rough kiss.

His clothes soon followed the same fate before he pushed me into the stall opposite so he had the upper hand. His, speaking of which, slid down my warm body to my special place. He palmed me roughly, making me moan into his mouth. I couldn't of been more embaressed when I heard a voice. Just what we needed, a mother and her little boy. Stupid unisex toilets.

"Come on Callum, go pee pee." I tried not to moan while the kid was in the next stall, but Frankie kept palming me. His lipsand tongue started attacking my neck as his hand worked it's magic. I wrapped my hand around him and pumped as rough and fast as he was palming me. He wimpered and we both jumped as a small voice called out.

"Excuse me, is their any toilet paper in there?" A small hand reached under the stall. Frankie laughed into the crook of my neck, the feeling turning me on massively. It was scary how Frankie could do this to me. I grabbed the paper from the top of the toilet and kicked it under the stall wall.

"Thank you." I grinned and continued my frantic pumping. Frankie stepped away, breaking all contact making me wimper a little. He took his time to take me in. He closed the toilet lid and sat me down. Bitch. He knew he seat was freaking cold, hence his smirking. He rested his hands on the filter and pushed into me all the way before stopping.

"Tell me when your okay." I moved around a little, getting used to the awesome feeling of him inside me. I nodded for him to go on when I was sure I was okay. It was still stinging from my dad's attack last night, but the pain was worth it as he his my prostate. I cried out in pleasure, the flush of the toilet in the next cubical drown it out from the boy's ears. Frankie's eyes closed in pleasure and his mouth was slightly open. It was the hottest thing I'd ever seen.

"Your so fucking tight Gee."
♠ ♠ ♠
*sigh* a biiig long one. Deffo worth commenting right guys?