Sequel: My Father, My Brother

Lullaby And Goodnight

Billy, Tre and Mike

I dragged my nails down his back as he burried himself deeply inside me. Sweat poured down my forehead and the sweat glistening of Frankie's beautiful body. There were two other people in here so we couldn't make a noice. Though I'm sure they could hear our heavy breathing. I felt myself drawing closer to the edge and Frankie must have been too as he wrapped his hand around me and pumped furiously. I could hold back moans no longer as his thumb teased my tip before pumping me hard as I came hard and fast over his hand. He followed as I tightened around him.

"Jesus." I heard some random guy mutter, right before he zipped up and rushed out. Frankie collased over me. I reacted by wrapping my arms tightly around him and kissing his neck, marking it with my teeth. He kissed down my chest and my stomach before coming back up dragging my boxers and jeans with it. He kissed me one last time before he got dressed himself, leaving me to pull on my shirt and sort my hair out. Right as he was about to unlock the stall door, I grabbed his elbow and spun him round to face me. I tucked a stray piece of hair behind his ear and brought him closer kissing him softly and tenderly. He smiled when we pulled away, both of us bolting for the door and into the sun.

"It's warm to say it's only may. It's like summer." I smiled as Frankie pulled his shirt off again due to the heat of the sun outside. Guardian was still sitting obediently out side the door waiting for us. He tied his shirt around his waist and I did the same. The sun was burning hot. I flicked my hair out of my face and took a breath of fresh air. It was like a traditional summer scene. There were boys playing soccor or throwing frisbys, girls skipping or doing hand stands or cart wheels. Picnics on the grass, or elderly people sitting on bences and watching the world pass by. I watched a little boy, possibly the one who heard our little episode, chasing a jack russel terrier around the field. I held my hand out to Frankie, which he happily accepted, and we charged across the grass. Jumping picnic baskets, fallen logs, and small bushes. One bush we didn't bother to jump and we charged straight through it. The thorns that cut and scratched our clothes and skin drew blood, but we ignored it. Guardian charged along side us, barking and yapping happily.

"Teenagers these days. Nothing but trouble." We blew kisses at that grouchy old git and continued our mad dash through the park. The grass and path soon came to a halt and we lept off into the water of the lake, the icy cold water soaking through our clothes, but we were loving it. It soothed the burning wombs the thorns had cut and matted our hair to our heads. The sun beating down kept us warm as the water lapped over our bodies and faces. Ducks and swans went mad by their disturbance and their babies followed in a paniced frenzy. Guardian halted at the waters edge, not wanting to get her beautiful, creamy coat wet. Typical girl. Her sparkly blue eyes watched us with her head tipped to he side, her tail wagging furiously. Atthis moment, everything in life was perfect. A boy around our age dived into the lake at the other side, he had two friends with him who were laughing at him.

"Hey Billy, is it cold enough?" A boy with spiky blonde hair was shouting and laughing. The boy splashed him and climbed out, shaking himself off like a dog to soak his friends.

"Billy Joe Armstrong! You better run!" And he did, right around the lake. Until a brown haired pushed him in, narrowly missing me and Frankie.

"Tre! Your a bitch! Hey dudes sorry. You okay?" I think he knew cause me and Frankie were laughing our asses off. He grinned and pushed his hair back, water dripping off. He climbed out and offered us a hand. Once he had us out, the other guys came over, grinning at him. Guardian watched us, mainly Frankie. Most likely keeping an eye on him.

"Well I'm Billy, this is Tre or so he likes to think, and this is Mike." We said our hey's and hi's.

"This is Frankie, and I'm Gerard." We shook hands...yeah we were lame at greetings.

"GERARD!" I heard a voice scream from behind us. I spun around to collide with Cody, who threw her arms around me. I hugged her skinny frame back, both of us yelling all sorts of shit at eachother. She yelled that she hated me and if I run away again she'll kick my ass, I yelled at her for taking Frankie and not telling me, but it still ended up in us saying I love you's. Billy, Tre and Mike all looked confused, Frankie had his eyebrows raised in amusment.

"Hey Cody." Billy waved as if she hadn't noticed him.

"Oh my fucking god. Billy! I havn't seen you in like, a year. How've you been babe?"

"Babe? Thought we'd been broke up a year?"

"We have. But It was always a cute name. Biiillllyyyy?"

"Oh here we go. Get on." He crouched down and she grinned, jumping onto his back. My arm was wrapped around Frankie's waist, but I suddenly felt protective of him and slid my arm further so it was almost over his sexy belly button. (Sorry I have a love for belly buttons). His head rested on my shoulder and he turned himself slightly so his arms were wrapped sideways around my waist. His warm breath tickled my cold chest, but the sun was warming us quickly. Cody kissed Billy's cheek, much to the discust of Mike and Tre.

"Ewww. Come on guys we had to hold our stomachs in for all your acts of sexual and explicit content for a whole three years." Billy and Cody grinned. He turned his head and kissed her, just for the gratification of Tre and Mike. Me and Frankie exchanged cheeky grins and a quick kiss. I cleared my throat as both teenagers were getting a little caught up in the kiss. She eventually dropped from his back, but the kiss continued. We all looked astounded as they took it into the bathroom. Frankie burried his head into my neck to stiffle his knowing giggles. I grinned and held him, my fingers running through his damp hair. I bit my lip has his arms snaked around my waist and his tongue flicked over a previous hickey. His lips and tongue worked together to work wonders. My skin tingled with pleasure at just his touch. He worked his way up to my jaw, then my ear before whispering to me lovingly.

"I love you Gerard Way." I smiled and whispered back.

"Baby, I'll always love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. There is a lack of comments recently. I'm going back to my targets. This time, the target is five. If I get 5 comments, you get an update. Think you awesome people can manage that?