Sequel: My Father, My Brother

Lullaby And Goodnight

***ed Up Big Style.

I lowered my head and cupped my cigarette in my hands while I lit it to stop the wind blowing it out. I closed my eyes as the toxic fumes swirled around my lungs. I shuffled to scratch my back on the rough bricks on the wall. Flicking away some ash, I lifted my head as I heard small foot steps approaching. That soft and timid voice, HIS soft and timid voice whispered my name quietly before his lips brushed against the side of my neck. His arms wrapping around me from the side as his teeth and tongue left marks on the skin on my neck. I turn to face him, making him look at me. I offered him the other half of my ciggy, which he accepted.

"Since when do you smoke?" He smiled and kissed me quickly before taking a long drag. Lucky ciggy.

"A while. Only every now and then though. I'm not an addict." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his small body as he finished the rest of my Marlboro Red ciggy. He flicked the butt onto the floor and turned his attention back to me.

"My mom and grandpa are away for a couple of days leaving me home alone. My uncle has Guardian cause he's taking her to the vets tomorrow for a check up. Wanna spend some time at my place?" He whispered to me while smirking. I winked at him and let him lead me the few streets to his place, the old house quickly coming into view. He pressed me against the door and kissed me passionately. His tongue rubbing my bottom lip, begging the entrance we both desired. I used my tongue before he got the chance and guided him in. I fumbled with the door handle behind me, opening it and both of us staggering in, not breaking our connection. He kicked it closed with his foot and guided me into his kitchen. I lifted him and placed him on the counter, my hands running up and down his thighs, getting higher each time.

I eventually reached the required destination and unbuckled his black leather belt, then I unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. He pushed himself up on his hands so I could pull down his jeans. His skinny, bare legs wrapped around my waist, our kiss not once broken. My hands ran through his beautiful, dark brown, soft and silky hair. I felt his fingers tugging lightly as my shirt. I finally pulled away, smiling while staring into his beautiful hazel eyes. He whined at me and continued tugging at my shirt. I let his pull it off swiftly before letting his own follow. His lips connected once again with mine. His hands ran from my shoulders, down my chest, over my scarred stomach and to my belt. He opened the bat shaped belt buckle and tugged it off, throwing it to the ground. His fingers fumbled with the button on my jeans and tugged the zip down. As my jeans fell to the ground, I kicked them from around my ankles to one side. The sun beating through his windows and kitchen curtains warming our bare torsos and legs. My right hand stayed entwining in his hair, while the other moved to his knee.

My fingers crawled up his leg to the bulge in his boxers. I pressed my palm down over him and rubbed slowly. Frankie whimpered into my mouth and rolled his hips forward against my palm, begging me to rub faster. I balled my hand into a fist and rubbed gently with the back of my fingers. His hands tangled with my long and messy hair and deepened the kiss, his tongue battling with mine. I finally decided to stop teasing him and used one arm to lay him down while I jumped onto the counter and over Frankie.

His hands kept my head in place with my tongue exploring his warm, wet, and sweet tasting mouth. Though there was still a hint of nicotine. I used my left hand to hold myself up and my other hand pulled his boxers down. I was on all fours with my knees on either side of his hips. I pulled his boxers to his knees before I had to break the kiss to turn my torso to pull them the rest of the way down and toss them to the ground. I glanced down at him smirking before rubbing him softly and positioning myself over him. He quickly stopped me.

"Gerard, I wanna take."

"You sure? It's been ages. It'll hurt."

"I don't care. I need to feel you."

"Lube?"

"Does cooking oil count? I have no lube but Ray said cooking oil works."

I was desperate to feel him again too, so I didn't hesitate to reach into the cupboard and pull the yellow bottle out. I opened the cap but Frankie took it off me. He squirted the oily liquid onto his hands and began to pump me. The sun had warmed the oil and made it tingle over me. My head automatically fell back and a moan escaped my lips. He pumped until I was coated thickly before wrapping his arms around my neck. I lowered myself and kissed him, easing myself inside him while the kiss distracted him. I paused as soon as I was all the way in and broke our kiss. He was wincing and squirmed a little to get used to me. I didn't move until he gave me the nod to continue.

"Okay. I'm good." I smiled and pulled out, he winced a little and before pushing all the way back it, I moved around a little until he was totally comfortable with me.

"Thanks Gee." I grinned at the nick name and thrust back in. I must have done something right, or at least the scream of my name made it seem like I had done something right. I rested my hands either side of his head and let my bottom half fall so I could bury myself inside him. One thing I noticed was that Frankie was never really tight like a lot of the guys I had been with were, but it never bothered me. I found it better this way. His nails dug into my back and I felt them scratch the skin, but the pain made the pleasure ten times better. I began lifting his hips to meet my thrusts, each time he moaned loudly, almost as loud as mine as I found his special spot each time. I brought one hand down his sweaty chest and stomach to his length. I wrapped my hand around him and pumped him. There was no connection between my thrusts and pumps.

I felt the familiar heat in my stomach and knew I was getting closer. I made my pumps wilder until Frankie tightened around me and spilled onto my hand. He moved off of me and pushed me onto my back, bringing his mouth to surround me. He bobbed his head up and down until I released, screaming his name. He happily swallowed it and licked up anything that was left, before coming back up and kissing me roughly, straddling my hips to get lower. I grinned into the kiss and I felt him doing the same.

"I love you Frankie."

"Do you? Really?" He asked, checking my eyes for some form of lying. I smiled and spoke confidently.

"Frankie...I think we should break up."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know im crap at sex scenes. Comments anyway?