Sequel: My Father, My Brother

Lullaby And Goodnight

Just A Little Further

"Hey sweetie how are you feeling?" Ray's mom hugged me gently and tussled Mikey's hair.

"I'm okay. Just a little sore." Ray was sat on the edge of my bed, flicking Mikey's ear to annoy him.

"Honey, for now I want you with us. After what happened you can't go home and I'm not letting you wander the streets." I nodded slowly, a smile spreading across my face.

"Thanks. But we don't wanna be any trouble or anything." I bit my lip. I didn't want her to change her mind.

"Don't be daft. Your part of the family now. The nurse said your ready to go home." I glanced at Helena. She nodded.

"Thank god. I was getting really bored." Helena smiled sadly.

"Thanks for everything Helena. You've been great." I smiled and hugged her. She helped me out of the bed and steady myself. I swayed a little but got my balance. I only had my jeans and boxers on. I wasn't allowed a shirt because the stitches and cuts needed air to heal.

*TIME ELAPSE*

We arrived at Ray's place to be greeted by Frank. He flushed slightly red when I climbed clumsily out of the car. As did I. I took into account I was still topless and felt suddenly really self conscious again.

"H-hey guys. Hey G-Gerard. How are you feeling?" He asked. My mind was blank.

"Great." Was all I could muster up and I mentally kicked myself again. He smiled slightly at me. Ray's mom announced she was heading down to the mall for some supplies and would be gone a few hours, so that left us four boys alone for a while. Ray led us inside and showed me and Mikey our rooms.

"Who wants to play truth or dare?" Mikey asked loudly. We all agreed. Frank led us into the spacious backyard and we sat in a circle.

"Ray your first, truth or dare?" I asked grinning.

"Truth."

"Do you love me?!" Frank grinned cheekily from beside me.

"Yes. Your the brother I never had." Ray rolled his eyes. I was next. I knew they were gonna torture me about Frank in front of him so I had to prepare myself.

"I choose...dare." I said slowly, hesitantly. Ray smirked evilly.

"I wonder." His words scared me somewhat. I glanced at Frank quickly to find him staring back, he smiled shyly and blushed. I smiled back nervously.

"I dare you to..." He looked between me and Frank. I closed my eyes, hoping, praying that he wouldn't torture me too bad.

"KISS FRANK!" Mikey finally screamed. I opened my eyes and glared at my brother. Frank was blushing madly and his hands were visibly shaking. I shifted so I was on my hands and knees, I crawled over to him. I gazed into his hazel eyes. Our lips got closer, closer, just a few more centimeters and I would be in bliss.

"Ray is your mother there?"

I jumped back right before My lips touched Frank's. Ray's neighbor was leaning on his fence.

"She's gone out. She'll be back in a couple of hours." I sat back down, mentally pouting. I avoided eye contact with Frank.

"Okay. Could you boys come over and help me with something? Just two of you?" Ray nodded. He grabbed Mikey's arm and pulled him up.

"We will Mr. Henderson. Gerard, Frank, you guys can wait in the lounge." Ray winked at me. My heart beat increased as we made our way to the house, while my friend and brother made their way into the neighbor's yard. I heard the old man say it would take about half an hour. Me and Frank sat in the lounge. Their was nothing on T.V. But I knew I had some pretty good movies in my room.

"Wanna watch a movie in my room? A horror or something?" I asked nervously. He nodded. I went to the kitchen and got a couple of drinks and snacks, and I led him upstairs. I sorted the movie out while he got comfy on my bed.

I sat beside him, getting as close to him as I dared. The door was closed, the lights were off, and the movie was starting.

"Gerard?" Frank whispered into the dark.

"Yeah?" I heard and felt him shuffle a little.

"What happened..um...you know...in the hospital, and just now?" I shuffled around so I was facing him.

"What do you mean?" I was glad it was dark because I was blushing like a ripe tomato.

"I'm not sure. A spurge of the moment thing right?" I asked, my heart rate increasing.

"Yeah I guess, I guess this must be too." He lent forward and crawled over me. I swallowed hard. He seemed to be nervous too as he lent over me. He was getting lower and lower, until we were almost connected.

"WERE BACK!" Mikey burst into the room grinning happily. Frank jumped back and sat on my pillow. I was still laid back. I closed my eyes. Half out of annoyance and half because I was still trying to process what had just happened.

"Look, we gots $10 for helping the old dude to shift some furniture and clean his fish tank out." I was relieved that he hadn't seen the position we were in. Mikey grinned and sat on my feet.

"I gots ten bucks. You haven't!" Mikey grinned boastfully. I just smirked.

"I got fifty bucks that I took when I first planned running away." Mikey stopped bouncing on my feet and fake pouted.

"Anyway. I'm going with Ray to meet his mom. Back in about an hour!" He yelled as he ran from the room, closing the door behind him. We heard the front door slam and I rushed to the window. Ray and Mikey were walking slowly away from the house, towards the mall. That was at least a thirty minute walk away so the two journeys themselves would take an hour. We had plenty of time to watch the movie.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that." Frank whispered. I laid back, leaning on my elbows. I looked over at him and blushed when our eyes connected, but didn't look away. He slowly started crawling over me again, just like before. My heart beat increased, my breathing sped up and my nerves kicked in. This time we were completely alone. He pulled his legs either side of my waist and lent over me.

He lowered himself until we were inches away. I gazed into his hazel eyes, as he did me. They sparkled brilliantly. I saw him glance to my lips, then back into my eyes. I bit my bottom lip as his eyes scanned over my naked torso. He looked back into my eyes and lowered himself until I could feel his hot breath on my neck. He finally crashed his lips onto mine. His sweet taste filled my mouth and made me moan. I felt the blood rush to my face. He slid his hands up my arms to my wrists and placed them above my head. He placed his hands either side of my head as he dragged his tongue along my bottom lip. I slowly opened my mouth, allowing him entrance. I ran my tongue along his and slowly into his mouth. He tilted his head to the right as did I, to deepen the kiss. I moved my arms from above me to his shoulders and ran them down his arms. I felt his arms relax and he lowered himself fully on top of me. I wrapped one arm around his neck and the other slid down his stomach to the hem of his jeans.

He moaned as I brushed my fingertips along the top on his jeans, ghosting my fingers over his soft, smooth skin. It had to be the best sound I'd ever heard. He pulled away and pushed himself up so he was still hovering over me. He looked scared.

"I'm sorry." He whispered before jumping up and rushing out of the room.

"Frank!" I jumped up and rushed after him. "Frank! What's up?" I grabbed his arm while he was half way down the stairs. He spun round.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. You probably don't even like me!" My eyes widened in disbelief.

"I could say the same thing. Would I have kissed back if I didn't?" He froze.

"You do?" I pulled him back into my room.

"Sure I do. That's why Ray and Mikey always, torture me." He was blushing furiously. "And for the record, your a good kisser." He looked away but I could tell he was grinning. Even in the dark you could tell he was blushing madly too.

I turned his head to face me gently.

"You okay?" I asked him. He nodded.

"And your not too bad at kissing yourself." He grinned. Ice breaker. At least we were talking now.

"Frank? Do you actually like me?" I bit my lip in anticipation.

"Yeah. I guess I do. Are you gay? You don't have to answer if you don't want." I smiled softly and nodded.

"I'm bi. I always thought you were straight." He shook his head.

"Almost. I'm bi too. I usually tend to lean more towards girls though." I nodded in understandment.

"Meh, some girls are alright but guys..." I moaned loudly as his lips attacked mine and his hand wandered between us. He was rubbing hard circles into the front of my jeans and causing so much friction. I moaned and threw my head back. I felt him sucking and biting my neck, most likely leaving marks.

"Oh my god Frank!" I moaned out. I was getting painfully hard, and fast. There was no way possible he couldn't feel me now.

"Call me Frankie." He whispered lowly into my ear, turning me on more.

"Fuck Frankie." I moaned again. I felt, and heard, the zip on my jean been unzipped and the button opening. His fingertips brushed over hem, pushing them lower and lower until I heard my belt buckle hit the floor. His hand brushed over me. I closed my eyes tightly as my boxered suffered the same fate as my jeans. I was now fully exposed to his eyes and he was causing me so much pleasure that I didn't care. He ran his finger over my slit, teasing me endlessly.

"Oh god. Frankie don't tease me!" I moaned out.
♠ ♠ ♠
There. A nice long update for...DemolitionLover, The_lucky_stars, Psyche Adrenaline, SharpestClaws, Areyounearme, xthnkyouforthevenomx, Under-_-Pressure and MikeyWayloverS2. These are the people who have commented me so far. Thank you so much guys. So this ones for you. :-D