Sequel: My Father, My Brother

Lullaby And Goodnight

***!

*TIME ELAPSE*
*GERARD'S POV*
-----------------------------------------------

I sat back in the crappy wooden chair, my feet up on the table. It had been three months since I was discharged from the hospice since it was pretty much clear I WASN'T about to die anytime soon. The nurses said I must be a fighter. There was this trainee nurse who was fine as can be and she kept flirting obviously with me, I ended up getting her number, making a mental note to call her sometime. She was sixteen too. It was now August 31st, a warm, sunny day. It was pretty quite out and I was home alone in the kitchen and a Marlboro between my lips. I flicked through my phone for that nurses number. I found it under, "Stacy" and decided to give her a call. I pressed the little green button and pressed the small chuck on plastic to my ear, listening to the radio active sound waves fall into my ear as the phone rang.

"Hey Mr. Way." Her seducing voice purred on the other end. I smirked and died out my cigarette in an ash tray,

"Hey girl what you doing tonight?" I asked and messed my greasy black hair up even more.

"Um...nothing that I know of. Why? Did you have something planned?" She purred down the phone. It wasn't like I was planning on marrying this girl, but she was overly hot and looked great in her uniform, so I guess she could keep me entertained. Especially since she had a mad crush on me and would give in easily, I could toy with her a little.

"I was wondering if you maybe wanna go to dinner tonight with me and maybe stay over at mine?" I smirked into the phone. I could practically see her grinning on the other side.

"Only if you come over to my place first and help me pick out something to wear."

"Deal. I'll be over at seven." Having my parents and brother out for the night was an advantage. And since I was 16 and they weren't my biological parents, they couldn't do anything about it if they caught us doing anything "impure".

"Okay. C ya babe." I husked into the phone.

"Yeah, see you then." Then the phone went dead. I glanced at my watch and decided to take a shower now. It was four now so I had three hours. I was only sat in my boxers and jeans anyway so I just ran up-to my room and kicked them off in there. I pulled a can of Lynx from my shelf and walked naked into the bathroom. It wasn't until I had already stepped into the warm water that I remembered that I had left the towel in my room. I shrugged it off. No-one was in, I'd get away with roaming naked. I rubbed the Ice Shine shampoo and conditioner into my black hair, scrubbing ferociously until I was certain my hair couldn't get any cleaner of softer. I left the conditioner in while I scrubbed my body clean. I lent my head back and stared at the ceiling, letting the water run over my bare skin, making it shine, before clearing my hair of conditioner.

After flipping off the shower and waltzing naked towards my room, I kicked my door open and grabbed the towel on my bed and dried off quickly. I wrapped it loosely around my waist and applied the Lynx.

"Black shirt white pants? No. White shirt black pants? Nah. Blue jeans blood red white? Um...red shirt black jeans? Yeah." I mumbled to myself and pulled the chosen items from my wardrobe. I jumped at a soft tap on the door. Only one person that could be.

"Come in Rach!" I called and unbuttoned the shirt before I put it on. She stepped in and smiled at me.

"Someone smells great. Going on a date are we? So who's the lucky bitch who gets your company tonight?" She winked as her eyes traveled down my body to the hem of my towel and back up-to my face. Her face flushed red once she realized I'd seen her. I laughed and finally got the shirt unbuttoned and tossed it on the bed before sitting down and pulling on a pair of pale pink boxers, then finally dropping the towel. Rachael wolf whistled and caused us both to laugh. I pulled on the jeans and a random pair of socks, that were actually pink as well and a pair of shiny black leather shoes.

"Can I do your hair and make-up?" Rachael asked and wrapped her arms around my waist from behind as we looked in the mirror. I laughed and nodded. She dragged the chair from my desk and made me sit on it in front of the full length mirror. She plugged in my hair dryer and ran a comb through my hair, letting the dryer rid me of the water left from my shower.

"So come on, who is she? Or he?" Rachael asked, still concentrating on what she was doing.

"Well remember that Stacy girl from the hospital?"

"You mean that trainee nurse who wore her white skirt too short and insisted on dropping her pen and making a point of bending over to pick it up?" Rachael smirked to herself. I chuckled at her and nodded.

"Yeah her. Well I'm picking her up at seven and taking her to dinner, then she's spending the night here."

"Ooh be good Gerard. Use protection." I laughed. I would have hit her playfully but she had a hot hair tool in her hand so I thought better of it. She dried and straightened my hair until it looked great. I grinned at my reflection and turned to hug her, I pecked her lips quickly before moving my attention to my shirt.

"Thanks Rach. I owe you one." She seemed to battle with her next sentence, but fought until her mind let her say it.

"Actually, you owe me another kiss." I turned and smiled at her. I reached one arm out and pulled her closer, I ran my hand through her hair before finally closing the gap between us. Her lips were so soft and...kissable. I stepped forward, making her back up until she fell back on my bed. I fell down with her, edging up up until her head was on my pillow. I licked her bottom lip and inched her lips open. Blood rushed a certain area as her tongue met with mine. I ran my hands up and down her waist until they moved under her shirt. One hand stayed on her side under her shirt while the other brushed above the hem of her knee high shorts. They were pretty loose, enough so I could slide my hand down a little. I easily undid the button on them and the zipper pretty much came down when my hand slid lower.

Her breathing was becoming uneven the lower my hand traveled. I smirked when my fingers brushed over lacy underwear. I never broke the kiss to slide her short and underwear down. Her hands were pretty quick with my jeans and boxers too. My hands ran on the insides of her thighs and to a sensitive area, but moving down before I touched her.

"Tease." I heard her mutter against my lips, but I also felt the smirk. Her un even breathing was replaced a moan as I rubbed against her, my length hard at her brief touch.

"You ready?" I asked breaking the kiss. Wait, wasn't she a virgin? Would she really want this? Would she regret it later?

"I'm ready. I need you Gerard." Nodded before reaching into my draw and pulling out one of the many condoms I had hidden in there. I let her slip it on, just the feeling of her doing that made me moan. I ran my hands from her shoulders to her wrists, holding them just above her head with one hand while the other eased her legs apart.

"If I say stop...will you?" She asked me. I could feel her shaking beneath me.

"Of course I will. Rachael are you sure your ready?" I asked her, trying to show I cared.

"Thanks. And yeah I'm sure." I nodded again and kissed her. I broke away and gazed into her eyes as I pushed into her. She winced a little and I paused.

"Don't stop. Keep going." She whispered. I was unsure but did as she said. It felt fucking awesome and I didn't want to stop but I would if she asked me to. She soon began thrusting her hips to meet mine, making us both moan. I took the chance to look down, I was feeling a little guilty about the tiny amount of blood from her virginity breaking, but she said she was ready.

*TIME ELAPSE*
-----------------------

I held Rachael close, she pushed a strand of hair from my face. She grinned and kissed my lips softly.

"That was amazing Gerard. But you don't wanna be late for Stacy now do you." She laughed and grinned. Her eyes were shining, nothing innocent about her now was there. I grinned and kissed her again quickly before pulling my jeans and boxers back on. I slipped my hand inside my boxers and pulled off the condom, tied the end and tossed it into the bin. I'd empty that later. I re-applied the Lynx. I didn't sweat though that, since I kept at a slow, steady pace, but it was just in-case. I finally pulled on that red shirt, now with slight creases from been abandoned on the floor, but it looked better like that. I tore the covered away from Rachael, exposing her small, naked body to the cold air of my room. I slid my arms under her knees and around her back and picked her up bridal style. I placed her gently on the floor and tossed her her clothes. It was now six so I had an hour.

"Hey Rach, want me to drop you off home on my way? Or we can pick Stacy up and THEN drop you off home." I stated more that asked and wrapped my arms around her now clothed body. I kissed her neck softly before letting her go.

"Nah I wanna meet this chick in her own 'habitat'." I laughed at her and pulled my shoes back on, watching Rachael do the same with her red chuck Taylor converse. We were out the door and locked up within minutes. I pushed the key into the ignition of the car Helena got me when I came home from the hospital. I knew I was still too young to drive it, but it was just sat there, taunting me, so I had to use it. It was a Subaru and I already loved it. I called her Jasmine.

Stacy lived a ten minute drive away so it didn't take us long. I had my hand on Rachael's leg the whole ride there. I finally pulled up outside Stacy's big white town house with the bright red front door. Matched her nurses uniform that's for sure. I rapped on the door and felt Rachael shy away behind me as the door opened to reveal and already fully dressed Stacy. Looking mighty fine in a short, tight black denim skirt and a pink belly top. Her black satin kitten heels looked kinky. I smirked and held out my hand, not keen to kiss her just yet. Since the girl who's virginity I had just taken was standing right beside me.

"This your little sister Mr. Way?" Stacy purred. Was that actually her normal voice.

"No, this is my best friend Rachael. I was gonna drop her off on the way to the restraunt." I wrapped my arm casually around Rachael's shoulders, but the girl knew how to drive me insane as she slipped her hand into my back pocket and squeezed gently. I glared down at her puppy dog eyes before laughing it off. We piled into the car. Rachael sat in the back since she was the youngest, or that was the excuse I made. I blasted Black Flag through the speakers of the car. I drove back to Rachael's huge house and noticed the courtyard was empty.

"Hey Rach...Where's Jake?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Oh, he's been on vacation for three weeks with his uncle. Thank God." The last part was whispered and I don't think I was supposed to hear, but I did. I opened her door for her and gave her a last hug, and a quick kiss (only because Stacy was admiring the house in the other direction so she didn't see).

"See you later sugar!" I called as she ran up the drive and into her huge house, gaining a last wave. I flashed the lights before driving away. Stacy seemed so excited and kept glancing at me excitedly.

"So where we going baby?" Her girly, purring, seducing voice asked, breaking the silence since I took the CD out.

"You'll see. I can't really eat much since I was discharged from been dead only three months ago." Stacy laughed. She though I was joking. I didn't press anything though. Finally, we pulled up to the huge, fancy, and expencive, classy restaraunt I was taking her to.

Mac Donald's
---------------------------

No I'm totally kidding! It was a place called Kerrana's. It was seriously expencive and classy. This was costing me a fortune, but I now had a crappy job but had a fair wage coming in so I could just pay for it. And if I was super-nice, I could get laid again tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Omfg this is like the longest chappy I'v EVER written lol. So it's worth at least...5 comments right?