Sequel: My Father, My Brother

Lullaby And Goodnight

Blow Jobs And Suicide Warnings

"Champaign?" I asked her in a false British accent. She giggled and accepted. It wasn't supposed to be funny, but so far she laughed at everything I said. I poured her a generous glass and one for myself. The brilliant liquid bubbled a little as I took a sip, the alcahol in it coursing down my throat.

"May I take your orders?" A fine Italian gentleman in a penguin suite (a taux, not litterally an penquin suite, but that would be...funny as hell!) I grinned at Stacy and let her order first. Bitch ordered a freaking salad! We come all this way and she orders a ten buck salad. I laughed a little though. Trust this skinny, model material girl to order a freaking salad. I just got a plate of pasta and this weired sauce that would drive a vegetarian nuts with the amount of different meats in it.

Nothing exciting really happened that date. She made small talk about ourselves, she told me about her beloved pet Tubocca, the freaking goldfish and her dog Goldie (who happened to be a black labrador. And who she didn't like.) After the meal, I paid the meal and tipped our waiter before leaving. I purposly kept brushing my hand against hers, then not following through. The drive home wasn't exactly exciting either. She timidly followed me down the stairs to my front door. I let us both in and led her through the dark house and upto my room. There was only a bed and a dresser in here now since I was moving down into the basement. I let her walk into the room and I closed and locked the door behind her. I gave her my infamous evil smile.

I swiftly moved towards her and caught her waist with my hands. I spun around so I was behind her with one hand on her waist, the other on the side of her thigh. One of her arms came beside her head to my hair as I kissed along her neck.

"A little eager are we Gerard." She laughed. She obviously felt my excitement against her. I smirked and bit down, pulling a moan from her as I traced the mark with my tounge. I ran the hand that was previously on her waist to the hem of her skirt, and fiddled around, hinting that I wanted it OFF and NOW. She nodded, obviously taking my hint quickly. I eased it down with one hand till it just dropped to the floor. Her tiny shirt clipped open at the front, so I opened that easy enough. Once she was in her underwear, she was eager to push me into a sitting possition on the end of my bed. She unbuttoned my shirt while leaning over and kissing me and tossing the red cotton fabric to the ground. Her hot, wet tounge glided down my body until she was crouched on the floor between my legs.

"Don't you dare buck." She smirked.

“I’ll t-try.” I watched her lick my erection through my jeans before taking the zipper in her mouth and pulling it down at the same time she unbuttoned my jeans. She pulled my pants and boxers down and off. Stacy licked me from base to head a few times before I fished my hands in her hair, “Stop teasing!” My eyes were closed tight so the only thing I could do was feel and I felt her engulf me in one go. I fought with every ounce of control I possessed not to thrust upwards into the warm moistness of her hot mouth. “Oh God Stacy.” She laughed around my erection sending pleasure crashing over me due to the vibrations. I moaned loudly and this time was unable to stop myself from bucking my hips. Stacy didn’t gag, but she did take hold of my hips and pressed them back down onto the bed. I gasped and moaned as she worked her VERY talented tongue around my erection, hitting every single one of my sensitive spots. Before I knew it I felt all my warning signs of my impending climax, “Stacy! I’m c-close!” She tripled her efforts on me and within seconds I was screaming her name and releasing into her mouth.

"Fuck. That was intence." I whispered weakly with my eyes still closed. I heard her giggle.

"Mind if I take a shower before bed?" She asked, kissing my temple. I nodded and watched her swing her hips as she walked. I couldn't help but lick my lips. Damn that girl was hot. Once the door to my bathroom was closed and locked, something told me to stare at my cordless phone, so I did. For about five minutes. I was about to look away when I heard my computer speakers picking up static, then the phone rang. I chuckled to myself and picked it up, making myself sound tired incase it was my parents calling to check up.

"Hello?" I asked, followed by a yawn. I really did yawn though, I was so tired after that.

"He's back Gerard. He's back. I'm in the tack room. Save me." I shot up immediately as the phone went dead. I pulled on my jeans, abandoning my boxers and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Hey Stace, mind if I go pick Rachael up? She's a little upset."

"Course you can. It's your house and she IS your best friend. Go ahead babe." I smiled and thanked her through the solid wood before pulling my velcro trainers on, no time for lace up converse. I litterally slid down the banister for extra speed, not stopping when I hit the bottom and raced out of the door. Should I take my car? No. I carried on running the five miniute run to Cemetery Drive and Rachael's large house. I climbed over the wall. If I climbed over the gate I'd wake someone up with the metal jangling. I landed on the grass in a crouched possition with a small thud. I raced my shadow across her gardens and round the bricked courtyard into the stables. The tack room door was slightly ajar so I could sneak in without touching the door. As I approached, I heard heavy breathing inside. There was a tiny light as well. As I snuck in, there she was, my blood stained little girl, all beaten and bruised. My eyes widened and I rushed to the corner where she was laying. Blood splattered the leather saddles, concrete floor and anywhere else Rachael had been or anything she had touched in getting as far from HIM as possible.

"Rachael! Baby what happened?" She tried to talk, but it just came out as a chocked sob. Her smudged and smeared eye-liner was mixing with the blood coming from numberous cuts around her face and her arms and legs were pretty bad a well. She was only in knee high shorts and a T-shirt, the same as earlier, except the shorts were no-longer camo, they were red and scarlet. I didn't want to hug her incase of hurting her, but she weakly forced herself into my arms, so I had to hold her back. Her choked and painful sobbing killed me inside. He had gone too far. It was becoming brutal.

"He...He kn-know's Gerard. He kn-know's wh-what we d-did. Nothing broke when he r-raped me so he kn-knows." Was all she managed to choke out before breaking down again. I kept one arm around her back and slid the other beneath her skinny, bloodied up legs and carried her bridal style out of the courtyard and down the driveway. I helped her over the wall, litterally climbing up and lifting all her weight (not that she weighed all that much anyway) over the wall and setting her gently on the ground. I let her drape her arms over my neck from behind and put my arms under her ass so I piggy-backed her home. I felt blood seeping through my shirt all the way home.

As I kicked open our front door before kicking it shut and locking it again, I carried Rachael upto my room, where a dressed Stacy sat at my computer.

"Hey Rach- HOLY CRAP! Honey what happened?" Rachael shook her head weakly and let silent fresh tears fall asI sat her gently on the bed.

"Stacy, if you go in the cupboard down in the basement, there will be a little green box with a white cross on it. Could you bring it up please?" She nodded obediantly and ran out in search for the wanted items.

"Thank you Gerard. I really appreciate everything you've done for me. But Gerard, you shouldn't have to do this everytime I'm alone with him. It's not your job. I'm sick of this. I really want to end everything. I NEED to end everything." She put her blood covered face in her dirty hands and sobbed. I held her tight and rocked her back and forth in a comforting manner.

"Rachal don't EVER say that. I'm your best friend. It IS my job and I'm more than willing to help you out like this when ever I need to. And don't ever talk about killing yourself again either. Rachael, tell someone. Cause if you don't...I will."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so not the best but It took me ages to write. lol. So...I'm sorry to keep nagging you guys but comments are the only thing that tells me you guys actually LIKE this story, and it builds your reputation, like im amature author. Anyway comments?