Sequel: My Father, My Brother

Lullaby And Goodnight

Baby Killer

Frankie held my sweaty body against his own. My head was resting on his chest listening to his quick heart beat. Both of us were panting heavily and unable to move. I kissed the back of his neck softly and let my arms snake around his waist and to his perfect stomach. He rolled over to face me and kissed my gently.

"That was amazing. You seriously don't know how much I love you." He smiled and stroked my hair.

"If it's anything like how I love you, then I have an idea." He laughed and began to drift off.

*TIME ELAPSE*
-----------------------------

I sat at the breakfast table, my hand laced with Frankie's under the table. My mom was in the lounge watching some lame T.V show, my dad was working and Mikey was at one of his friends houses where he spent the night. I had plans to spend today with Rachael and Frankie, then stay at Rachael's over night. I hadn't seen her in a while and she'd been alone with him an awful long time. I was worried she had probably been hurt even more that he'd hurt her already. Frankie unlinked our fingers and kissed my cheek before standing up and putting both our empty bowls into the sink. I stood up and met him half way across the kitchen on his way back. I pressed him against the fridge and crashed my lips onto his. We were both smiling once I'd pulled away.

I grabbed his hadn and led him back down to the basement to get dressed into something other than our boxers. Once I'd changed into my tight black jeans, Iron Maiden shirt and chequred vans, I sat back on my bed smirking while I watched Frankie change. I bit my lip and listened to my breathing becoming irregular as he pulled up his tight black jeans, tight white shirt and white trainers. He looked so cute once he'd pulled on his long black coat with the white fur hood. I 'awed' and got up, walking over and lifting him bridal style. He laughed and wrapped his arms around my neck. I carried him up the creaky stairs and out of the front door, yelling my goodbyes to my mom.

I let him down carefully at the top of our garden stairs and we made our way down the streets and to Rachael's house. Frankie's eyes widened as we got further and further up Rachael's driveway. My arms snaked around Frankie's waist once I'd pressed the doorbell and the cheery tune rang throughout the enormous house. The dark skinned, handsome, cheerful butler greeted us merrily at the door. I always thought he was very hospitable. Always welcomed you with a smile. He called out Rachael's name and waited for a soft reply before happily excusing himself and setting back to his assigned chores. How anyone could be so happy cleaning other peoples mess I shall never know.

My eyes widened and my hands shook as Rachael staggered down the stairs. She was nothing like the happy, bubbly, little girl that graced us with her cheerful presence. This girl was all skin and bones. She was covered with blood and bruises, Her face was pale and her eyes were surrounded with black. There was no light in her normally sparkling eyes. They were dull and lifeless. Blood splattered on her pink and black shirt and pale blue jeans. Her hair looked dead and uncared for, though it was neatly brushed. I ran to the bottom of the great marble staircase and to her side just as she collapsed into my arms, still fully conscious.

"Rachael. Baby what has he done to you?" I asked once I'd carried her and led Frankie out into the courtyard and hidden out in Puzzle's newly cleaned stable. She lent back against her laying horse and gently stroked his soft muzzle.

"I think it would narrow it down if you asked me what he hadn't done. The blood is from him hitting me with a bit in his mouth." She had to explain that the bit was the metal bar that goes in the horses mouth attached to the bridal. With it been cold, hard and steel, it would fucking hurt. She stood up weakly and lifted her shirt a little. Tears filled mine and Frankie's eyes. Her ribs, hip bones, and even her spine stuck out against her tight and bruised skin. There was a large, deep, but slightly healed gash in her stomach too.

"You have to tell someone Rachael. This is getting way out of hand. I'm staying here tonight, and your with me tomorrow night. I don't ever want to leave you alone again. Maybe we can alternate every night. I'm sure our parents wont mine, it's not like we live miles away." A weak smile spread to her pale and chapped lips as she listened to my idea.

"Gerard, Jake isn't that stupid. He'd quickly catch on to what we were up to and tell my mom and dad we were having sex or something to stop me been able to stay with you and vise versa on a night. I also saw you looking at my stomach. That used to be my baby." Rachael whispered right before breaking down into tears and telling me everything.

"He had been beating me like he usually would. But this time I tried to fight back. Tell him enough was enough. I told him I hated him and we weren't a couple anymore. He got angry and hit me until I wasn't strong enough to even talk. Then he stripped me and raped me. This was a few months back. Then I was getting swollen ankles and sick in the mornings. I was getting a tiny bump on my belly. When I took a pregnancy test, four in-fact they all came up positive. I went for the ultra-sound and saw my baby boy for the first time. I decided then I already loved him and could never get rid of him. Then Jake saw the bump and when he asked me what it was, I told him I was carrying his child. Of course he didn't believe me and though it was yours. He beat me, hit my stomach as much as possible, then cut me open. I bled like hell. With the blood, came my unborn baby in it's little sack of special water. I wanted that baby Gerard. I wanted it so badly. It may have been part Jake's. But also mine. My mom still doesn't know. He hides things well. I've learned to do the same. I can't fight back anymore. Oh Gerard, what should I do?!" With that she broke down in my arms again. Clinging to me like her life deepened on it.

I'll never forget that killing look on her face. Like her whole world had crashed down on her. Like everyone and everything that she loved had turned their backs on her. I would never let her. Hurting Rachael was bad enough. But now killing an unborn baby? This guy was sick. And he had to be stopped. And I would do everything in my power to make that happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. I'm sorry about the mad wait, but I dunno why I havn't been updating. School stuff with the exams and shit have been holding this back aswell. But since I finally got a new chappy up...Comments please?