Sequel: My Father, My Brother

Lullaby And Goodnight

Head Over Heels In Crazy Love

"Morning Joyce. You couldn't possibly print out two more copies of my time table could you? We have two new students and they don't want to be in classed where they know no-one." Joyce smiled at us and nodded, taking Rachaels planner and scanning it again. Once they were done, we led Frankie and Ray to the changing rooms. Rachael went into hers and Frankie and Ray followed me. Frankie was looking around nervously. He still had issues with his body. Ray was already fit since he worked out all the time. Frankie had a perfect body in my opinion but he was still shy. I'd already pulled my shirt and pants off when I realised Frankie was just staring awkwardly at the floor. I tilted his chin to face me. I wanted so badly to kiss him but I knew we'd both get beaten up if I did.

"Frank, pretend it's just me. You have a great body. Don't worry. Pretend it's just me and it's nothing I havn't seen before." Frankie smiled weakly. He waited until the place had emptied out a little and it was just the three of us and two other guys, before he even thought about lifting his shirt off. I sighed and pulled him into one of the now vacant shower cubicals. I kissed him roughly while unbuttoning his shirt and sliding it off his shoulders. I fumbled with his belt and pulled it out and tossed it to the floor. My fingers forced his pants' button open and let them drop over his hips and hit the ground. I pulled away after stripping him to his boxers and checked him out triumphantly.

"Damn your good." He grinned and pulled on the baggy shorts and T-shirt that were required for gym class. His white socks pulled up and White trainers matched the rest of the outfit. I smirked and slapped his ass playfully as we made our way into the gym, Ray behind us to cover us a little. Our gym teacher, Mr. Cox, (Yeah, me and Frankie had a field day over his name.) led us into a room full of tredmills, weights, punchbags, and other typical gym equiptment. He ordered us to get into groups of three or four. Rachael stood by my side and Ray joined us, so we made a good four.

He set us on the tredmills first. Ray was at the front, Frankie was behind him, then Rachael, and I stood behind her. We were supposed to do this one at a time, but we wanted to have a laugh this lesson. We put it on really fast and were struggling enormously to keep up, though Ray was coping fine. I finally slipped and landed on the padded floor. I laughed and waited until someone else fell, Rachael eventually lost her breath and let it throw her off. She landed across my lap and I held her, both of us laughing. Frankie laugehd along when he turned his head and saw what possition she landed in. Both him and Ray stayed on fine. I glared playfully at them both as we made our way to the punch bag. I instantly took advantage and jumped, linking my arms and legs around it as tightly as possible while the others pushed it around. I laughed like hell as did the others. But that soon died and we had to move on to the weights after fifteen minutes. Next were the weights and Frankie wrapped himself around the metal bar. Ray lay underneath him and lifted him up repeatedly. Frankie was laughing like mad. Ray was very red in the face, but he was still going strong. We had the cycling things next, those fake bikes that you have to pedal. We all sat on one each and pretended we were in the grandnational. We even named our cycles, pretending they were horses. I called mine Mr. Funny-Good-Feeling. I got the name off a Simsons epizode I had watched. After a while it was the end of the lesson, the best games lesson I'd ever had. None of us had even broken out in a sweat, or even got warm enough.

Rachael went back to her changing rooms with a smile on her face and us super cool guys went back laughing. Frankie was too happy and giggly to even care about getting changed again and he did so quite happliy. We had art next, and now that me and Rachael had almost completed that project early, we were eager to get there. We had done a little extra credit work that would go towards college and careers and Ms. Diskin seemed to favour us so I'm sure she would give us some extras. But when we did actually get there, we were quite dissapointed.

"Hello class take your seats my name is Mrs. Mac Partland and I'm the new head of art and will be taking today's lesson." New head of art, what about Ms. Diskin

"Ur Mrs. Mac Partland was it? When will we have Ms. Diskin be back?" I asked, everyone turning their attention to me.

"Yes, It is Mrs. Mac Partland and for speaking out without raising you hand, you can spend lunchtime with me, in here, for detention." My jaw hit the floor and Rachael spoke up for me for the first time.

"But Miss! Gerard is doing an extra credit assignment with me at lunchtime. He can't do detention!" I glanced at her and rested my hand on her thigh under the table.

"Well Ms. Alexander, you can join him." She shrugged and lent back against me. It was still strange hearing her adoptive name called out. Rachael Alexander. I was still semi-used to Rachael Lockheart. Though I suppose Alexander sounded better. Art rolled by. The most interesting thing that happened is me and Frankie painted our lips red and kissed eachothers necks and cheeks repeatedly, out of sight of course. We tussled eachothers hair and left the class looking a little sex shaken. We were fighting smirks as the boys shot us jealous glances and the girls either winked or whispered behind their hands at us. Our hair was messy, we were covered with 'lipstick' and our uniforms were skruffy. Once we were in the privacy of an empty corridor, me, Frankie and Rachael burst our laughing. Ray insisted it wasn't funny, but everyone else thought it was. I kissed Ray's cheek and left the red paint mark there too. Ray said it was gross, but he didn't wipe it off.

"Nah, I'll let the girls wonder." We laughed and continued to our stairs in the school yard.

"Hey Gerard, we got math next. I wonder if Kellets got over your 'find X' display yet." Rachael smirked and bit into an orange. Frankie crawled onto my lap and wrapped his arms around me. I kissed from his shoulder, up his neck, along his jaw, to his now clean lips. People around sent us dirty looks, insults or even throwing things like biscuits at us, but all missed and the insults just flew over our heads. I was head over heels in love with Frankie, and there was nothing anyone could do about it.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMFG FINALLY THIS STORY IS 10 STAR! Thank you guys for supporting me with your much loved comments. Thanks to everyone who subscribed, commented and everything. This story will go upto 100 chapters, then I will bring out the sequal. I just need name ideas. Love you all, Love muchly B.O.D xoxoxo