Sequel: My Father, My Brother

Lullaby And Goodnight

Filler

I looked at the different graphs on the wall. One had a ball rolling down a ramp, the other had an elephant on a ramp. Yeah cause I see elephants running down ramps atthe skate park all the time. I tapped my pen on the blank page in my book, my eyes closed and me trying not to focus on Frankie's hand that was resting on my thigh under the table. I was trying my very best to stay soft, but Frankie was making it very difficult and I he knew it. Finally, Mr. Kellet rescued me. Oh my bob I can't believe I just said my math teacher saved me.

"Well well well Mr Way. Why don't you attempt the question on the board?" He tossed the chalk over to me and I caught it easily. I let Frankie's hand drop from my leg as I stood up and made my way to the board, where I proceded to read the question aloud.

"If a ball rolls down a ramp at fifty miles and hour at an angle of fifty degrees, would an object roll down another ramp at the same speed but doubly the angle. Hmmm?" I pretended to think about it, my sarcastic side kicking in once again as I scratched the tipof my nose.

"Of course not! There's a bloody elephant in the way!" I circled the elephant and threw the chalk back at the teacher, yeah, not to him, at him. The class errupted with giggles and cheers. Frankie pecked my cheek as I sat back down, once again proud of myself. And my nerve and cheek. The teacher was about ready to burst and exploded in my face.

NEVER! Never throw things in this classroom. And for your cheek to a teacher, go see your head of year!" He screamed right in my face. I wiped my cheek with the back of my hand and looked discusted.

"Sir please, don't spit. It's rude." I laughed and dropped to the floor and rolled under the desk to get out of the room without him hitting me, which I'm certain he was about to do. My feet scuffed along the floors, making a slight scraping sound that seemed to echo through the silent halls. My bag slung over my shoulder, I made my way to Mr. Sweetman's office. There were a few girls outside his office, one of them been Eliza. I stood awkwardly and waited to see if she said anything.

"Gerard? Hi, are you okay?" She asked me. It sounded like she felt as awkward and I did. I ignored her and that annoying feeling of been ripped apart inside. After all, I'd loved her when she cheated on me with Cooper. Finally, Mr. Sweetman apeared and called the girls into the office so I was left alone. That's when I heard the soft 'psst' sound. I spun around and smiled at Lyn-Z. Her perfect white teeth gleaming in the smile she gave me. I smiled back and walked over to her. She held out her arms for a hug, which I happily gave her before kissing her cheek politely. She grinned, blushing a little, and led me down a tiny flight of stairs in between to walls. It was so small it was almost hidden. If you didn't already know it was there, bad chance your gonna find it if your not looking for it.

"Lyn-Z? Where does this go?" I asked, letting her smooth hands grip my wrist and lead me further into the dark. I heard a click and the lights suddenly burst into life.

"Into here. It used to be the school kitchen but one of the cooks died so no-one dares come down." I raised my eyebrows. Surprisingly, I believed her, but only because of the burgandy splatter of dried blood on the grey stone walls was visible right in front of me.

"What happened to him or her?"

"Her? She was down here cooking and she was alone since we only had one cook back then. All the kids used to make fun of her. I don't know why, she was a nice person. But one day, I guess someone took it too far and she turned the knife so it faced her stomach, then ran against the wall. She just lay there and bled to death." Lyn-Z said this with so much honesty. She was actually telling the truth! ...Shit.

"Graphic sugar. What are we doing down here?" I asked her, looking round at the blank, grey stone walls.

"Do you wanna get told off?" She asked simply, smirking when I shook my head 'no'. Thank God for Lyn-Z and her hiding place.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys. This chapter is just a filler before the next chapter. The next one is gonna be skipped a few years. I wont go into much detail but it will start getting better. I only want this to go to 100 chapters, then I'll bring out the sequal. Okay, so anyone who reads this I would love for you to continue with said sequal. But don't worry about that just yet. Love you all! B.O.D xoxoxo