Sequel: My Father, My Brother

Lullaby And Goodnight

Just Another Sex Scene

He shoved me down on the lime green and yellow couch. Pulling my jeans and boxers down at once. I tore at his shirt as his lips collided agressivly with my own. I followed suite and stripped him naked as quickly as possible. I was too desperate to mess around. Once we were both completely exposed to the others eyes, He grinded against me. The friction between us was almost unbarable. His hands and vice like grip pinned my arms above my head as he rubbed his erection rapidly against my own. I thrashed and moaned like a whore, I needed my release. I reached the brink, waiting for those stars and that feeling of been thrown into a desperate orgasm to over come me, but it never did. I moaned out my protest as he drew away and told me to stay on the couch as he made his way into the kitchen. I went to touch myself, but I felt something soft hit me. I turned to see him looking at me sternly. He had picked his shirt up off the floor and tossed it at me.

"No! Wait. I promise that if you wait, you will have the most intense orgasm of your life, you just have to be patient." I whimpered and closed my eyes tightly, picturing the sight of him grinding against me. Oh my god come back I need you! I stayed silent, as I was instructed. I looked up as he climbed ontop of me and wrapped a cloth around my eyes.

"Now, I don't want you to see what I'm doing, just concentrate on what you can feel baby." His voice purred in my ear, just the way he spoke made me moan. I could almost feel him smirk and I heard a bottle cap click off. I gasped and arched my back a little as a cold, sticky liquid was poured onto my bare body. It trickled from my chest, to circling around my leaking member. I purred once his tongue came in contact with the begining of the trail. He soft, wet and warm mouth ran down my body, I felt myself harden even more if it was possible. I was throbbing and desperate for contact. His tongue licked around my base, then from there up before sliding me down his throat. I moaned out his name, pleasure bathing me. The pressure increased around me, sucking harder, and harder, I was throbbing and getting pulled closer to my desperate release, but he pulled away again.

"Time for the appetiser." I heard his shake a can of something, then a spraying noice. I hissed as a cold spray of something over came my length.

"Nothing goes better than whipped cream and treacle." I moaned, tears almost coming at the slow, agonising pace Frankie's mouth engulfed me again. As he sucked, his hand followed his mouth, massaging the part of me he couldn't fit. His tongue also brushed the vein on my underside, which increased the pleasure to a maximum amount. I was whimpering again, and almost lashed out in frustration when he pulled away...yet again! This time though, I felt him move around on top of me.

"You ready baby?" He leaned forward and whispered in my ear. I nodded vigerously and felt him press at my enterance. I moaned once I felt him pushed aside the ring of muscle and right into me. It felt like he was filling me. And I was hooked! He slowly pulled back out again and I thought this was going to be a 'making love' session. I soon realised I was quite a way off once he slammed into me, striking my prostate with enormous amount of speed and force. I screamed and clung to the arm ouf the couch above my head, I gripped the pillow and bit it hard to stop me screaming again, but Frankie pulled it away, still slamming away.

"Don't, I wanna hear you scream my name." He slammed into that special area again, the couch was banging against the wall and I'm sure the people in the apartment next door was getting the full effect of my screams and Frankie's couch.

"Holy shit! Oh fuck Frankie harder!" I screamed again as he slammed into me. I started to make things a little more intence for him and tightened around him everytime he slammed into me. He was moaning about as much as I as screaming. I could tell by the way his moans were getting slightly higher that he was close. So was I. Have you ever heard the saying that the more you halt your orgasms the more intence it is? Well it's right. My whole body fell numb and I was thrown into blackness, the only thing I could see was hundreds of thousands of stars. I didn't even feel Frankie collapse ontop of me. I did, however, hear him mutter he loved me right before I cam back down to earth. I felt him pull off the blindfold and was blinded my the bright sunlight. I pecked his lips and moaned as he pulled out of me and rolled onto the floor. I went after him and licked his deflating member, causing him to moan and harden again and I continued.

"Fuck! Your finishing that off." Frankie smiled down at me as I ran my tongue all over his dick, but not taking him in my mouth. I grinned against him and sat him up, before leading him into the bathroom. I flipped the hot water in the shower on and lifted Frankie into the tub/shower combined. He laughed against my lips and lent back against the cold tiled walls. My hand slid from his chest and around him but I moved my hand, teasing him like he did me. I felt around and grabbed a bottle of shampoo, squeezing it onto my hand and wrapping my hand around Frankie. Pumping furiously, he moaned repeatedly into our hot kiss. I soon felt his hot load spill into my hand. I licked it up, kissed him one last time, and shut the water off. He led me to the bed, where we collapsed, and were out cold within seconds.
♠ ♠ ♠
My boyfriend insisted on reading this before I posted it. Bless him lol. But It's finally up so comments please?