Sequel: My Father, My Brother

Lullaby And Goodnight

My Chemical Romance Begins.

*FOUR WEEKS LATER*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Come on Gee. All we want is one name, that's it, just one name. Can't you come up with something a little better than, The Best Band? Seriously, you give all your songs a cool name and then go and give bands a crappy name." I sighed and lent back even more, the plastic chair was just about ready to give way beneath me. I shook my head and took another sip of the quickly cooling coffee. Matt and Mikey were watching me expectantly, Ray was randomly plucking strings making it sound like a comic countdown. I chuckled and looked at them.

"No I can't. Why don't you think of some if your so good?" Matt sighed and Mikey flicked through a few books infront of him. We were, again, in the staff room of Barnes And Nobel. A few times he stopped, looking impressed, then shook his head and continued. Until, finally he stopped for good, read carefully then put the book away looking sheepish.

"You look like youe have somehting to say, come on bro, what's up, did ya think of something?" Mikey was quick to shake his head and change the conversation from band names. We didn't pressure him, finally, Rachael came in looking exausted and sat in the chair beside me. She started flicking through the random pile of books with Mikey. The book he had stopped at, was planted on his lap, his finger seperating certain pages.

"Hey, what about, New London's Fire?" He splurted out randomly. Frankie came back in from the toilet and had just heard what Mikey had said.

"Damn, that's good." I laughed and him and let him sit on my lap. I kissed his cheek and turned back to Mikey.

"That would be good, if we lived in London. It is an awesome name, just not for a New Jersey band." He nodded and looked down at the book.

"Mikes, what is that?" Rachael nodded at the book in his hand. It was Ecstacy, an Irvine Welsh novel. He opened it to the back page and read a simple, but life changing line out loud.

"Ecstacy: Three Tales Of A Chemical Romance." We all sat in silence for a little, moulding it over.

"Well...What if we put a 'My' In front of chemical, to make it My Chemical Romance." I looked around and thought a little more about the new name. Everyone grew grins on their lips and nodded excitedly. Well, the boys in the band did anyway.

"It's perfect! Its original and it sounds good. Okay boys, we are now officially, My Chemical Romance." Ray said with a grin and the band boys cheered.

"Well that album is nearly done, we only have to record two more songs and it's ready for publishing, we need to name that now." I laughed and shook my head at Matt. I had already decided on a few names and picked my favourite out of those ones.

"Well, I was thinking about Vampire's Revenge, or I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love."

"I prefer the latter."

"Agreed."

"Perfect. Jesus Gerard, you can name your own voice recordings but not your band name." I laughed and got up, all of us talking excitedly while we made our way to the cars. We were going out for a drink tonight to celebrate nothing in particular and I was changing at Rachael's. She still lived with her adoptive parents since Jake had convinced them she was still too young and weak to move out. It was true she was too weak for self defence, but only since Jake's beatings had sorted that out for him. I dropped Frankie at his apartment, kissing him before he got out, then headed to Rachael's mansion. She led me up the drive and into the house I now knew so well. Jake sat waiting on the stairs, and saw Rachael before me.

"Oi! Your late, where've you been, I swear you can't talk you way out of this-, oh, it's you too. Rachael baby have you been okay?" I glared daggers at him and Rachael nodded before taking my hand and leading me upto her room. I had about six whole outfits here since I stayed over still so much, but Rachael didn't mind one bit since she often borrowed my skinny jeans anyway. I pulled out some baggy creamy coloured three quarted length pants, a white V neck and a navy blue hoodie, slipping into some white trainers and leaving my long black hair to hang loose and un straightened. Rachael pulled on blue jeans, a red shirt and tied her hair into a loose pony tail and black All Star Chuck Taylors. I felt Jake's icy blues digging into my back as we walked out, hand in hand. I knew he hated me anyway, but I loved giving him a reason to hate me, rather than him just hating me for no reason. The club we met up at was really sleasy, I wasn't too fussed since Frankie wasn't here, it was just the band and Rachael. Male and Female strippers swinging on shiny, oiled poles in nothing but tight leather underwear with dollar bills hanging out, waiting for the man who dared to take them. Me and Mikey swiped a handful before running to the bar so we didn't get collared for it. I bought everyone a beer, except Rachael who just had a vanilla coke. We took stage side seats and shouted out to the strippers. We cheered and whistled as one of the girls pulled off her bra and tossed it out into the crowd, while a flock of guy surrounded and fought to the death to touch it. Okay I'm bluffing, but it did get a little rough after a while. The stripped came over and sat backwards on Mikey's lap. His arm snaked around her waist as she grinded down on his lap. He was smirking at us and making a point of completely enjoying this attention from such a girl. Though she did look about 17.

I was watching one of the girl's still on stage. Ten times as gorgeous as the one on my brother. She stripped fully and grinded herself on the slick, oiled, and lucky pole. Guys were yelling and cheering and trying to get to her, but her kitten heals kept them away everytime she swung around the bar. I caught her eye and smirked as she strutted her stuff off the stage and onto my lap. I imitated Mikey's actions and wrapped my arm around her waist. I flicked my tongue on the shell of her ear and felt her shiver. I also felt my baggy pants become increasingly tighter. My lips turned into a smirk when her hand grabbed mine and she led me into a small room back stage. The boys were cheering drunkenly at me, Rachael was nowhere to be seen. The girl pushed me down on a metal chair and straddled my lap, still dancing and grinding down on my. If I bumped into her in the street, I wouldn't reconise her since my vision was so blurred by alcahol. I did, however, see the size of her boobs and couldn't resist letting my hands roam while she expertly slid my jeans and boxers off at once, and slipping herself down over me. I moaned and bucked into her, making her scream with delight.

It was over quickly, only until she reached her limit before I threw fifty bucks at her and got dressed in a drunken hurry. Rachael was outside the door and dragged me roughly once I'd come out. She forced me into a brick wall and slapped me hard across the cheek. As instinct, my hand came up. I was still hammered and hadn't quite taken in what had happened yet, but I was mad when I did.

"What the hell was that for woman!" I yelled, giving the Rachael in the middle a death glare.

"I know what you and that fucking whore of a stripper just did! What about Frankie? I thought you loved him!" My hand fell from my face and my head hung. Frankie, My Frankie. I'd screwed up again hadn't I. I fumbled in my pocket and pulled out my wallet, opening it to the picture of me and Frankie, posing stupidly in Linda's lounge, while she took the photo. You could see 'grandpa' Frank in the background. I touched the picture and sank down the wall in floods of tears.

"I've screwed him over again Rachael. I'm a bad boyfriend. He doesn't deserve me. I have to tell him to get away and find someone who deserves him. No-one deserves Frankie, but there's bound to be someone better than me out there.

"No Gerard. That will only hurt him more. But you gotta tell him." I was trying to listen to her, but the burning in my stomach was rising rapidly, before spilling from my lips in the form of my dinner. I stood up so the hot, steaming vomit didn't come near me and stain my clothes. Rachael sighed and handed me a tissue out of her jacket pocket. I wiped my mouth and tossed it away.

"You don't have to do this Rach. I don't even deserve a friend at the moment." She shook her head and kissed my cheak.

"I'm not leaving you. You've been saving my ass since I was 13, I'm not gonna bail on you now. And I'll help you tell Frankie."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it's been so long. Were doing exams at school so been really busy. Sorry guys.