Sequel: My Father, My Brother

Lullaby And Goodnight

Video

With me still hammered and feeling horribly dizzy, Rachael called Frankie, since he could now drive, he could pick me up and take me home, Rachael had to deal with Mikey still. I lent back against the concrete wall of the stripper club and watched the sun come up. He he, whore, I'm bad, I spent the whole night out getting drunk and sleeping with a really sexy stripper. Eventually, Frankie's blue car rolled into the parking lot and my sexy little boy climbed out. His figure was blurry, but I could tell it was him by the sound of his angelic voice.

"Oh my God Gee. What the hell have you gotten yourself into now?" I giggled at him and clung to his shirt when he got close enough. I kissed his cheek sloppily and stumbled over a curb, tripping and falling onto the hard ground, but no pain was present. Frankie laughed at me, joined by the others as they all stumbled out into the ever growing daylight. A familiar voice slurred nearby, yelling at a bouncer. I looked up and grinned drunkenly.

"Berty Berty!" I said happily and staggered over to him. This young boy was no different when it came to class, but he looked so different. He had a lot of prickly stubble, longer hair that still looked matted and out of control, but still wore ragged, dirty clothes.

"Gerrard! Haven't seen you since we were kids. How's ya doing?" I nodded and pointed to a recorder in his hands. He grinned and lifted it up, turning it on and recording everything around us, squealing into the microphone. Rachael, Frankie and everyone else was just leaning somewhere, except Matty who was singing very badly at the top of his lungs.

"Swiped it from a bouncer." I laughed and stumbled away, I gasped when my shoes caught the curb and I dropped into a load of plants. Bert and Frankie ran over, my baby offering his hand to pull me to me feet..""He's alive!" Bert squealed childishly. I laughed and looked at the camera, sing my whole hand to wipe my nose.

"I just killed like, so many plants!" Bert laughed at me and recorded Rachael for a while. Frankie had his hands on my shoulders and trying to get some sense out of me. I pushed him away lightly when I felt the acid in my stomach bubble and rise in a hot tide up my throat and spill onto the pavement beside me.

"Gee! Come on, it's okay, bring it up babe come on." Frankie's soft hands rubbed my back through the material of my hooded and slowly helped push that sick feeling away. Bert had also caught this all on tape. Frankie looked worried, and I couldn't blame him, I had never been this drunk around him before. He pushed the camera away from me and flipped the switch to turn it of. I waved goodbye to Bert after giving him my number.

Frankie helped me into the front of his car, Rachael and Mikey in the back, Ray and Matt took a cab. The windows were rolled down all the way just in case. Halfway through the journey, I burst into tears, involuntarily. I looked at Frankie and sobbed my little black, stone heart out.

"Frankie I'm sorry! I cheated on you with a stripper." I suddenly felt Rachael's hand come to rest on my shoulder, while Frankie pulled over and stared at me in pain and shock.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long. There is NO excuse and I feel bad cause this chapter is so lame. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!