Sequel: My Father, My Brother

Lullaby And Goodnight

New Van

"Ugh, ah fuck." I groaned, rubbing my forehead with the palm of my hand. I tried to get out of bed, but discovered I was already on the floor. I pressed my palms against the dark green carpet and pushed myself to my knees. I squinted against the agonizing light and spotted a glass of water and two pills on the couch-side table. I gulped down the pills and slopped down the water, waiting for the pain to subside. I jumped to my feet and sprinted through the apartment till I found the bathroom, emptying the contents of my stomach into the toilet bowl.

"Easy. Here, this could help." I jumped slightly as a small capsule was given to me and I swallowed it gratefully. I stayed sat against the bathtub until the nausea had subsided. I smiled gratefully up at Frankie, but he didn't smile back. Oh god, what did I do now?I followed him through his apartment to the kitchen before I spoke to him. He passed me a steaming hot coffee and a cigarette before letting me sit down and talking to me.

"Why did you do it Gerard?" Why did I do what?!

"Do what? Frank what did I do?" oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit

"You mean...you don't remember anything from last night?" I tried hard to think but I couldn't remember squat.

"The last thing I remember is dropping you off here. Frank what did I do?" He looked down and took a long drag on his cigarette.

"You got plastered last night, gave Bert Mac Cracken your cell phone number and had sex with a stripper." He still wasn't looking at me, but his eyes were swimming with tears. I jumped up from my seat and rushed to him, pulling him up and into my arms.

"Oh my God. Frankie baby I'm so so so so sorry. I swear I didn't know. I love you. I would never want to hurt you. I'm so sorry baby." I rocked him slightly and let him cry onto me.

"Why did you do it? I trusted you. I trusted you Gerard. I can't do this. Come on, I'm taking you home." I sighed and let him go while he got his car keys. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and grimaced. I looked like shit. My hair was all messy and tangled and sticky and matted. I had dark rings around my eyes and panda marks from recently smudged eyeliner. I waited in his hallway until his small and perfect figure caught me up. Normally, his fingers would lace with mine,or his hand would fine my back pocket, but today, he just slunk ahead, not talking or interacting with any of the neighbors that greeted him except by nodding at then shortly. I knew I had really screwed up this time, as he was silent in the car as well. He didn't even blast his music like he used to.

My house loomed ahead after what seemed like forever. I said a brief goodbye, not like I got a response. I was going to turn around, climb back in the car, and kiss him so passionately, but he drove away before I even had the chance to finish the thought. I cursed at myself and proceeded down the stairs to my front door, red with the chipping paint. Slamming it shut behind me, I stormed upstairs to my room, hunting for my cell.

"One new message?" I read out loud to myself, looking at the caller ID, recognizing Helena's number.

Gerard

Hello kiddo how are you? Hope you had a good time last night. I want you and your band to come to my place later on. Love you lots. xxxx Helena


I furrowed my brow and text all the guys, telling them to meet at my place in two hours. Meanwhile, I tried my hardest to make myself look presentable. I stripped naked and turned on the hot water in my shower. Washing the dirt and god knows what else from my body and hair never felt so good. I literally watched clumps of dirt fall from my matter black locks and down the drain. Doubling up on the amount of shampoo and conditioner I used, I soon had my hair silky, soft and straight. I belched painfully and brought up last nights food. It was lucky for me it just washed down the drain instead of lingering about. The rosy smell of shampoo covered any lingering smells.

Once I was clean and hygienic again, I pulled on my batman boxers, a pair or loose blue jeans and a black Madonna T-shirt. I grabbed a packet or potato chips before watching out for the guys. Their black van soon pulled up outside and Matt, Ray and Mikey scrambled out of the van and down my stairs to the front door. I answered before they even knocked.

"Hey. Come on were off to Frankie's. Then my grandma's. She said she had a surprise for us all and I have to ask Frankie something." The boys nodded and we piled into Matt's van.

*TIME ELAPSE*

"Gerard? Did you forget something?" I shook my head and nodded for the others to go down to the van. They now knew what I wanted to ask, and supported the idea fully. Frank gave me a strange look.

"I didn't forget anything. I remembered it all, you just didn't give me time to do it." I moved forward quickly so he couldn't push me away and kissed him. The passion and heat made it wild, but the love and romance slowed everything down. I was a little worried when he didn't respond immediately, but my worries were soon demolished when I felt his lips move against mine and his hands wrap around my neck. I smiled into the kiss and dipped him a little. He laughed as I broke away and kissed his neck playfully.

"Frankie I wanna ask you something?" I pulled us up straight. He nodded and listened to me.

"You said a while ago Pencey Prep wasn't doing much for you right?" He nodded again and looked at me curiously, probably wondering where I was going with this.

"How would you like to be apart or My Chemical Romance?" He looked at me curiously, and I was a little thrown off. Then it happened. His ear-piercing scream filled my ears and his smaller body lept into my arms. I held him tight and laughed along at his excitement.

"So that's a yes?" He nodded enthusiasticly and kissed me.

"Well come on then Helena said she had a surprise for the band." Frankie nodded and rushed inside to grab his keys and lock his door. We dived into the van that was already moving slowly and pulled the slidey door closed after us. I sat in the corner of the van, it was more like a small room with the two seats sectioned off up front. I had my legs bent and my arms resting on my knees. Frankie crawled over and sat between my legs leaning back on me, a motion I welcomed greatfully. I took this oppertunity to whisper in his ear.

"I'm sorry again about last night Frankie. I really didn't mean to hurt you." He looked up and kissed underneath my chin.

"I know Gee. I know. I love you." He smiled innocently at me and I almost cooed at that adorable face.

"I love you too Frankie baby. Oh my God. You don't know how much I need you." He leaned further back at my words and listened more closely, turning his head a little to the left to whisper back.

"Mmm, how do you need me babe?" I smirked against his ear before licking lightly, making him shivver.

"Hard, naked, and tied to my bed." I felt saw a tent forming in the front of his jeans and he pulled his knees up, blocking it from the view of the rest of the guys. I smirked and kissed his neck, licking over his sensitive spots. He was biting his lip lightly and watching the others wearily, frightened of an over-reaction. I let out a breath down the back of his neck to bring the goosebumps to life on his arms. I moved one arm towards his legs and stroked his inner thigh from his bent knee to just below that sensitive area.

I have to admit I was a little dissapointed when we reached Helena's house, my parent's house in other words. I enjoyed teasing Frankie in suck painful, sexual ways. Now he was going to have to hide himself all the way through this. He glared at me as we made our way across the front lawn and to the door, but she was quick to beat us to it.

"Hey boys, all looking mighty fine. Come in come in, I have something for you all. Congradulations on getting into the band Frank. Now come on." She led us into the kitchen and made us all a hot drink.

"Now, I'm sure Gerard remembers me telling you all that I wold support the band no matter what, well...I have a present for you all. Here." She handed a set of keys to me, and grinned proudly. We looked at eachother confused before a horn blasted right outside the house. I glanced at her. She winked and I set off running through the house and out into the street. My jaw hit the pavement as my dad drew closer in a van with 'My Chemical Romance' graffitied on the side, back, everwhere. Random drawings and scribbles were painted in black paint on it.

I hugged Helena tightly while the rest of the boys examined it from top to bottom. Now, we could finally get out of New Jersey and out into the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Urgh, this story is getting worse. Don't worry, only a few more chapters then i can get the sequal up and running. Comments appreciated. Love you all!