Sequel: My Father, My Brother

Lullaby And Goodnight

Two Months Later

Frankie slammed me into the wall of my old bedroom. Everyone was sat around the T.V downstairs and could have heard us easily. He bit and sucked at the exposed skin on my jawline as he ripped my shirt over my head.

"You've been teasing my all fucking day. Now it's my turn." He pulled at my jeans and boxers but not pulling them down. He held me at arms length. His eyes traveled down my body, undressing me with his eyes. His beautiful, light hazel eyes re-connected with my own, then his hand fiddled with the hem of my jeans and pulled them down, leaving me in only my boxers. He made me sit on the floor, my hands under my ass so stop me from touching myself, while he kissed down my chest, then skipped to my boxers. His tongue licked the material.

This was pure agony and torture. I couldn't even make him go faster since I was sitting on my hands. He was doing it so softly I could only just feel it. I needed him to go faster and possibly under my boxers instead.

"Oh my god, Fuck Frankie please?" I begged, my eyes closed tightly and my voice coming out in barely more than a whimper. He shook his head stubbornly and told me to lay on the bed but I still had to have my hands under me. I did so, thinking that if I did as I was told, he might stop teasing me. His tongue traced the outside of my boxers and over the ever growing bulge that was throbbing painfully. I was almost crying from sexual frustration.

"Do you promise to be good?" Frankie whispered in my ear. I nodded and looked at him begging with my eyes. I always had kept an eye mask in my bedside draw since I suffered bad from hay fever as a kid and was surprised to see Frankie pull it out of my draw like he had always known it was there. He put it around my eyes and made me lay back down. He pulled my boxers off. His tongue dragged from my base to head but he refused to take me fully in his mouth. The warmth that only seemed to be on certain parts was teasing the rest of me. I needed to feel myself deeper inside him. I wanted to feel my tip hit the back of his throat and send me over the top.

I couldn't see a thing, I could only feel and hear. The feeling was torture but I could hear the T.V downstairs and everyone talking.

Finally, Frankie's hot, wet mouth puled me down his throat. It didn't take long to finish me off since I was so aroused anyway.

"We better get changed baby. Make it look like we were been good." I laughed and pulled the eye coverer off, Frankie catching my lips in a steamy kiss, before pulling away and throwing me a change of clothes.

Rachael was down there when we reappeared. She was all cut up and bruised.

"Rachael! Baby girl are you okay?!" She grinned and held her arms out to me. I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist, kissing me briefly. I spun her round before setting her down. She was so much thinner since I last saw her, and that was only two weeks ago. She weighed almost nothing when I lifted her up. I pulled her into the kitchen to talk to me since a lot of the others didn't know about Jake.

"Rachael baby what have you let him do to you?" I checked over all the fresh cuts and bruises, some of which were still bleeding so the attack had been very recently.

"Coax another two stone from me and attack me with a screwdriver?" My eyes widened and my jaw dropped.

"Rachael, it's gone too far, he went to far years ago and you still have to tell somebody." She shook her head quickly.

"Rachael you have to! He's slowly killing you, if you don't starve to death first!"

"I wont starve to death Gerard! I still do eat."

"He's abusing you! He can get sent down for life!"

"Well maybe I like the abuse!" With that, she walked out, I tried to go after her, but she ran as fast as her battered legs could carry her out. I almost cried as I watched her feeble attempts to believe she was okay. My head dropped and I let a single tear escape before regaining my composure and returning to the lounge, unable to make eye contact with anyone.

*TIME ELAPSE* *Frankie's POV*
----------------------------------------------

I could barely contain my excitement as our new van thundered down the highway. Mikey was driving and following the signs to the airport. I was so fucking excited. I was leaning against Bob, my denim jacket wrapped loosely around me and my sunnies over my eyes, protecting me from the sun. Everyone was talking excitedly. It had been two months since we had gotten this van. We had been getting plastered almost every night before shows and My Chemical Romance was getting more and more popular. Helena had managed to get us a show in the UK! We were all so thrilled and Gerard was so excited about meeting his cousin Loz again. Speaking of Gerard, me and him had decided to take a break in our relationship. Since the day we had gotten this van and his friend Rachael had run out, he had barely spoken to anyone. None of us had seen Rachael since either. The break up was both our ideas so we weren't all depressed, we were just friends.

Okay, so he was more depressed than I was, but that was mainly Rachael's outburst. He missed her as well I think. I suggested him dating her, and as much as it hurt me to do it, I knew he liked her. The window beside me was opened and the wind whipped my hair, I heard Matt shiver in the seat behind me, but I couldn't feel the cold. I had glanced back at Gerard in the rear view mirror and saw the tears dripping down his soft, pale cheeks. I wanted nothing more than to climb into the back seat and hug him, and let him cry on my shoulder, but he barely let me talk to him anymore. I missed him.

I glanced back ever few minutes and the tears never stopped. I eventually pretended to fall asleep and waited until the guys pulled in at the services for something to eat. I was still 'asleep' so they left me, and Gee seemed to be doing the same. When the doors had closed and the guys were out of sight, I finally heard the tears instead of seeing them. I heard him sobbing into the material of his seat and I couldn't take it anymore.

"Gerard, come on dude what's up?" I sat up and scrambled into the back seat with him. He looked shocked that I was on the same planet as him, let alone sat in the same van as him.

"I thought you'd gone with them." I shook my head and wrapped my arms around his shoulders and pulled him into me, resisting his feeble attempts to push me away. I still clung on tightly. He eventually gave in and melted into my chest, pouring his heart out and soaking my jacket, but I didn't care. I was suddenly thrown back into the memory of the day we all went to the movies and Gerard came out after me. I clung to him like he did me.

"Gerard, what's wrong? What's up? Let me help?" He shook his head and hiccuped as his tears calmed down.

"There's nothing you can do. I don't even know what's wrong with me, I just feel so depressed." If I couldn't do anything to help him, I could at least be there for him. I lent us back against the wall, still sitting and held him tight until he'd calmed down, even then he held on to the front of my shirt, I wasn't to fussed about letting go either.

The guys were gone for about an hour, and me and Gee had ended up falling asleep together. It wasn't anything extraordinary but still enough for the guys over dramatic gasps to wake us up. I groaned and rolled off Gerard, not realising I'd actually rolled onto him. I shook him to wake him up then scrambled back into my seat in the middle row, falling back to sleep quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I havn't posted in ages, but I've had a geography project sorry. I really am. Comments?