Sequel: My Father, My Brother

Lullaby And Goodnight

Shadows Hold Only Distant Memories.

I rushed through the dense trees, branches and vines hitting my face like whips and needles. All around me I could hear buzzing, growling, barks and yelps. In the distance, I heard a pained and muffled scream. My legs burned as I tripped over an up-lifted tree root. My breathing was heavy and my whole body burned and ached painfully. My chest heaved and my arms killed once I pushed myself off the floor and forced myself to continue running. I didn't know why I was running, I wasn't sure why I was so scared, but I was and I was pushing myself way over my limits to escape something, or someone. It took me three falls to realize I was completely naked. For some reason though it felt normal. I cried out as my head and chest collided painfully with a huge door. I shook my head to rid myself of the stars I saw and looked up. The door was huge and oak, but the handle seemed to be dripping. I let it fall onto my finger and tasted it, it was cherry. The handle was made of ice. A Popsicle. There was something dangerous and forbidding about it dripping, so I started to eat it, sucking away the drips. I don't know why, but this aroused me. I felt myself getting harder and harder the more I sucked the ice.

It started to feel weired in my mouth as it became warmed and longer. I put pressure on another suck and jumped when the door moaned. I opened my eyes, that I didn't even know I'd closed, and saw Frankie pressed against the door. The handle had disappeared and it was him I was sucking off. I let my hand guide itself to my penis and pumped myself hard, moaning around Frank's erection. The louder he moaned, the closer I got to my end.

I ended up coming over his legs, and feeling and seeing my orgasm he came in my mouth, but instead of sperm, my mouth filled with blood. I coughed and gagged and spat it out, fearing why it had happened. I look up at Frankie who was now hanging from a tree branch, the rope cutting into his neck and a gun shot to his stomach. I threw up over the leaves and grass of the forest floor and fell against the door, which flew open and made me fall through. The room inside was cold, stone and smelled like it hadn't been occupied in a few hundred years. I coughed at the awful smell, feeling my stomach churn again. My eyes burned. I felt around the wall and felt a cold metal switch. I pushed it in and candles lit along the wall in turn. I blinked to let my eyes adjust to the light. I felt myself harden again and my eyes opened wide. Lyn-Z and Eliza had their tongues down each others throats and were both wearing the same as me, nothing. I felt an orgasm coming on just from the sight. As I came, the floor gave up under my weight and I was dropped into a black hole.


I gasped and sat bolt upright. The sheets clung to my bottom half and I was soaked in a cold sweat. Tears fell from my eyes and my heart beat at around a million beats a minute. The darkness still consumed me. I though the dream was still in session when a dark figure stood beside me and I jumped a mile, but as he sat down, the moonlight lit his beautiful face up and he sat down beside me. Frank wrapped his arms around me and rocked me gently, telling me everything would be okay. The moonlight made Frank's eyes sparkle and it calmed me dramatically. I gasped and tried to even out my breathing. The distant screaming from my dream still rang in my ears.

Frank asked about the dream but I just shook my head against his warm, bare chest. We stood up and Frankie made us both a cup of coffee while I put the sheets in the wash and replaced them with new ones and wiped myself clean. We put our hot drinks on the small coffee table and Frank climbed onto the couch with me, puling the covers over us, holding me tight. I was still quite shaky, unsure as to why the dream occurred. I was trembling against Frankie but he continued to hold me tight and whispered sweet nothings in my ear and I was soon relaxed enough to hold him back. I looked around Helena's lounge and pictures of us when we first moved in with our family. I heard a snore from upstairs and jumped, still wary.

"Gerard? Don't be scared, it was just a dream. I'm still here to protect you. The shadows around hold nothing but distant memories, and there's nothing there to hurt you. There never will be. I promise." I laid against him and listened to his soft promises, his words having a strong effect on me. He was right, shadows held nothing but memories. I was learning more about the reason to my dream. I missed Frankie. I missed having someone to love and cherish, and for someone to love me back, hence why Eliza was in the dream. Me and Frankie had been separated two months now, and I planned to stay single, but I didn't know how long I would hold out if he continued showing me affection like this. I snuggled further into him and listened to his heart beat, closing my eyes and listening to his breathing. I knew he was still awake because he was running his fingers slowly through my hair, still damn from the cold sweat. My eyes were getting heavier, and eventually, closed while I fell into a deep, dreamless slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys, this is getting more and more noticeable. Your comment response is slacking. So I'm gonna put the limits up again. I want at least three comments for another update, and they can't be from the same person. Commenting takes up about three seconds to fifteen seconds of your time, so it can't hurt to leave just a short comment and your opinion on the chapter right?

Thank you for those that DO comment and I want you to know how grateful I am.

There wont be any updates after Wednesday I don't think since I will be going camping with a friend. Thanks for reading. If you haven't already, I wouldn't mind a few more subscribers. Oh and before I forget, those of you who read Sealed With A Kiss and Her Name Was Hope, I apologize for deleting them, I can't handle more than a story at once since the stories then never get updated. So thanks, Love you all! B.O.D xoxoxo