Status: it will be done tonight. I HOPE

Here without you

Jack's POV

I watched her bleed and cry and then pass out. I called her parents after a minute of debating. Then we drove her straight to the ER. Yes we drove her. No 911 calls for them. Oh no. Whatever I hated her and her family. I was glad I was done with her. I didn’t care about her. But I did NOT want to go to jail because of her.

Sherri was so much better. I had fun with her. And boy it made me even more popular to be with her. I laughed silently at the thought. Did she really ever think I would stay with her? Yeah that wasn’t going to happen.

I liked it untilI got old enough to know better. Until I got old enough to care. The guys had been on me to dump her lately. I was going to give her one more shot. And boy did she make that fun. I remember her face all red and her watery eyes. All she could say was go to hell. So origional.

But did I ever really like her? No. This whole relationship lasted 5 years too long.

Besides I had been cheating on her the last five years. But there was no way I would cheat on Sherri. Well now the bitch probably killed herself. Nothing to worry about there. My parents made me stay at the hospital with her, so I called Sherri and told her the story. From 5 years ago till now.

I then heard crying and insane beeping I turned around and she was awake. Awe Shit!

The doctors came in and told me to leave, and I happily obliged. So I left, and hit some party. Then I went to Sherri’s. Ahh I’m such a good actor.
♠ ♠ ♠
He's an ass I know. But it was only them two when he killed himself. And He's a player so I had to make him mean. Its really short but I hated writing it.