Monica And Brogan's Not So Happy Ending Staring My Chemical Romance

Chapter One

“Hey Monica can you pass me the hair spray,” Brogan asked her friend who was staring into space.

“Ah yeah sure,” she replied snapping out of her trance and handing over the shampoo.
Brogan looked at the bottle and then up at Monica and broke out in hysterics.

“What? What’s so funny?” she asked, she then looked at the bottle and smacked her hand into her forehead and joined the laughing.

“What’s going on in here?” the manager of the band that they where temporarily working for asked in a stern voice.

“Nothing sir,” they both said standing up straight. That guy wasn’t very nice quiet bossy and rude actually.

They both finished setting up the dressing room and then sat up on the end of the bench in the far corner and started talking. The band walked in, they where really noisy. The girls turned around and gave them the evil eye. The boys just ignored them and sat in their chairs awaiting the girls to start preparing their hair. The girls where in the middle of a deep conversation so they where not doing anything until they had finished. The boys where still being noisy, then suddenly they realized that their hair and makeup was not being applied so they turned around and looked at the girls. Five minuets later the girls stood up to an awkward silence of the boys staring at them. Monica walked over to the bench and grabbed two hair brushes and threw one to Brogan, whom caught it and spun Gerard’s chair around and started brushing his hair. Monica started in on Mikey and then moved on to Frank. They finally finished, then the boys stood up and started running out of the change room the boys scuffed up the girls hair as they ran out. The girls stood there unable to see, they pushed their hair out of their faces and started packing up their stuff. They started heading out the door to go to the hotel before flying out the next day, when the boys ran in the door and bowled them over. Monica fell pulling Brogan down with her, and she managed to land on Brogan even though she started off behind her. (That girl works in mysterious ways!) They got to their feet and continued out the door, the boys followed after them. They saw a limo awaiting the boys and a taxi awaiting them. *Great* they thought as they climbed into the taxi, *yet another trip in a taxi* Monica shut the door and they directed the driver to the hotel at which they where staying at. They walked into the hotel holding all their bags, the employee’s took one look at them and then at the door, where the boys walked in and went straight too the boys whom where only holding one bag each. Their bags where taken off them and they where showed up to their rooms. They loved and hated their jobs at the same time. They finally made it up to their rooms and refreshed themselves so that they could go out for some dinner. They walked out the door and ran straight into the boys, the girls falling to the ground. Gerard and Frank helped up the girls; they brushed them selves off and started to walk towards the lift.

“Hey, where getting some dinner would you like to come with us?” Gerard asked grabbing onto Brogan’s arm. They both turned around.

“No, thank-you,” Monica said turning around and pulling Brogan with her.
“Why not?” asked Frank from behind them.

“Because,” Monica replied as she pressed the button to the lift.
The lift doors opened and Gerard appeared before them not allowing them to enter.
“You always say no, Monica and Brogan you never say anything at all,” he said a sad look coming over his face. Brogan opened her mouth but nothing came out, she started to cough. Monica grabbed her, pushed him out of the way and onto the lift pressing the *doors shut* button before he got back to his feet. They all got in the next elevator but when they got to the lobby the girls had gone.

*I’m ringing how about you pick me up!* Brogans phone went off.

“Hello?” she asked into the phone.

“Where are you guys?” she heard Gerard’s voice ask.

“I’m not sure I should be,” she was interrupted.

“Who is that?” Monica demanded to know.

“It is… no one,” Brogan said moving her self away from Monica so that she couldn’t grab the phone off of her.

“What where you after?” she asked.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

“Fine never better,” she said in a hesitance voice.

“You’re lying,” he said in a disappointed tone.

“No I'm not I have to go,” she said in one long word, and hung up the phone.

“Wait, I have to tell you something,” he said as she hung up.

The girls where out for a couple of hours and when they got back to the hotel they found a boy fast asleep at their door awaiting their return. Monica opened the door and walked inside not disturbing him and Brogan tried to wake him.

“Gerard, Gerard hey Gee want to wake up please,” she said poking him. She then started to tickle him and he awoke giggling like a little school girl.

“Hey,” she said in a soft hushed voice.

“Hi,” he said smiling up at her. He was now lying on the floor. She reached her hand out and he took. She half pulled him up and they found each other rather too close for comfort after this.

“Umm.. so… what where you after?” she asked trying to brake up the feelings she had just in counted.

“Oh, well actually I forgot,” he said scratching his head. “But I’m glad your back safe,” he said now smiling down on her.

She smiled back up and then started to cough again but this time she knelt down on the floor struggling to breath.

“What’s wrong?” he asked in a panic. Monica came running out and grabbed her bringing her inside and sitting her down on the bed.

“You have to leave now,” Monica said in a stern voice pushing him out the door and shutting it behind him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so hope you enjoyed the first chapter .... i accept critisizem .... bad preferably so i can edit my work to make it bareable to the modern teen!