Monica And Brogan's Not So Happy Ending Staring My Chemical Romance

Chapter Three

Monica and the boys where enjoying their first class luxury. Frank came over and sat next to Monica.

“How you doing?” he asked in a funny voice. She giggled her head off.

“You’re so funny,” she said tapping his shoulder. They started tickling each other and laughing their heads off. They soon found them selves in each others arms. They lent their faces in towards each other and kissed each others lips genteelly. A movie came on the big plasma screen and Frank lay back in his chair, Monica lay on top of him all snuggled up.

“How sick?” Gerard asked Brogan as they held each other tight.

“I don’t know how sick exactly but I’m going to the hospital to find out the day after tomorrow,” she said lifting her head off of his chest and looking up at his face. He looked down at her with a blank expression that was showing no emotion. He just hugged her closer and didn’t let go.

It was getting late a nineteen hour trip from New Jersey to Melbourne. Monica and Frank had fallen to sleep together and Brogan and Gerard had fallen to sleep holding each other, Bob and Ray where having an arm wrestling competition. Mikey was getting bored and had no idea where his brother was so he decided to go have a nosey and find him.

He walked to the end of the plane and found them asleep together, trying not to disturb them he tried to turn around and walk back to the other end, but he was a tad bit clumsy and ran into the chair. They both awoke in fear, they had no idea what was going on.

“Sorry,” he said giving a cheesy grin. They gave him an awkward smile back.

“Well I’m going to leave you two too it,” he said as he walked off.

“Wait,” Brogan yelled too him.

“This isn’t what it looks like,” they yelled together. But Mikey had already left. Gerard stood up and started to follow him, he took three steps then could take no more. Brogan had grabbed him and was holding him back from going. He looked down at her wide blue eyes and scuffed up dark brown hair, she looked up at his deep brown eyes and messed up black hair.

“S-t-a-y,” she said tugging on his shirt.

“I can’t I have to go and talk to Mikey,” he said pulling away and walking to the front of the plane.

“What’s the matter?” Mikey asked in a hushed voice so that no one else could hear them.
“I don’t know,” he replied.

“Why did you not stay with her?” Mikey asked.

“I had to come and talk to you, she asked me to stay but I couldn’t for some reason,” Gerard replied now looking down at his shoes.

“Snap out of it boy,” Mikey said snapping his fingers in Gerard’s face.

“Go back to her,” he said turning his brother around and pushing him down the path.
“Brogan? Hello where are you?” he asked searching for her. When he had left she walked rite to the back left hand side seats and squeezed in there on the floor curled up in a ball.

*Everyone please buckle your seat belts!* they heard over the P.A. system.

“We can’t be there yet?” Frank said waking up and putting his seat belt on.

“There’s a storm out side so I think it might just be turbulence!” Ray said, turning his head to look at everyone.

“Where are you going Mr.?” Bob asked as Mikey stood out of his chair.

“I’m going to go find Gerard he’s looking for Brogan,” he said as he was pulled back to his seat by Ray.

“What you mean she’s by her self?” Monica asked with a worried look on her face.

“Yeah Gerard left her for about twenty minuets to come see me,” Mikey said not understanding the problem. Monica quickly undid her seat belt and ran down to the back of the plane.

“What are you doing here?” Gerard asked still looking for Brogan.

“I can’t believe you left her by herself,” Monica said as she found Brogan and pulled her up and put her in a seat quickly. Gerard ran down to see if she was okay. They all sat in a seat and buckled their belts. Turbulence had gotten worse. Brogan freaked out from this and grabbed a hold of Gerard arm. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tight. She closed her eyes and he could feel as her tears dripped onto his shirt.

The plane had stopped bumping around and the lady came over the p.a. system again telling them that they could remove their seat belts.

“I’m sorry,” Brogan said as she tried to dry Gee’s shirt.

“Don’t worry about it,” he said as he grabbed her hands and hugged her.

“Come on you two, you’re coming to the top of the plane with everyone else,” Monica said waving her arms and ushering them out. They walked back up Monica in front Gee five steps behind and Brogan close behind him, holding his hand.

“What took you guys so long,” Ray said as he was arm wrestling Bob.

“Yeah so much for be there in a minute, its been eighteen hours and fifty two minutes,” Bob said as he slammed Rays arm into the table.

“Sorry, we fell asleep,” Brogan said in a shy voice. Frank opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by the lady on the p.a. system. *Please place all tables up right and buckle your seat belts we are about to land.* they all did as the lady asked. Soon enough they had landed at the airport. They grabbed their carry on luggage and walked to the nearest exit. They stretched and moaned when they got off.

After they finished stretching they made their way over to the luggage claim, where they claimed their luggage. (Because that wasn’t predictable.) When they had gotten all their bags they walked out side, the girls walked in the opposite direction from the boys when they saw the limo. They walked over to the taxi waiting in the taxi bay and opened up the boot. As they started to place their bags in the boot; Gee, Frank and Bob jogged over to them.
“What’s the matter? Did you forget something?” Monica asked as she lowered her bag back down to the ground. Gee and Bob then proceeded to grab their bags off them and put them back up on the walk way. Bob walked back over to the limo with the majority of the bags. Frank grabbed Monica’s hand and started pulling her so that they would catch up to Bob. Gee grabbed Brogans hand and started walking with her as he pulled her bag along with his other hand.

“Why are we over here for?” Monica asked as they all managed to catch up with Ray and Mikey.

“You guys are coming with us this time,” Frank said acting like an excited child who’s mother had just given him candy.

“But we never travel with you guys, we only ever take the plane trip with you,” Monica said.

“And your manager is normally with you guys so we don’t talk to you at all,” Brogan continued for Monica.

“We’ve always wanted you to be with us,” Gee said.

“But we never new how to talk to you properly,” Frank continued.

“Aw you guys are sweet,” Monica said as she squeezed Frank tight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Your getting sleepy because its boring aint you?