Monica And Brogan's Not So Happy Ending Staring My Chemical Romance

Chapter Four

Okay so the girls have never been in a limo before, so this was all new too them.
The boys hoped in and then followed by Monica and Brogan. Before the girls got in they both poked their heads in together and stared around the car.

“What are you two waiting for?” Bob asked.

“You call this a car,” Monica said as she hopped in. she managed to trip over her shoe laces and land on top of Mikey.

“How you doin?” he asked. *think Joey from the television show friends*

“Hands off buster, she’s mine,” Frank said as he pulled her over to his lap.

When everyone was in the limo and they shut the door, the driver drove them to the hotel.

“So, I hear you girls where born down here,” Mikey said.

“I was, born here but brogan wasn’t.” Monica said.

“Where were you born then?” they asked.

“I was born in Liverpool, Sydney and when I was three and a half my parent moved down here, due to all the fires,” she explained. The boys where very curious about the girls lives down in Australia, they made the girls promise to show them their home towns whilst they where down there.

They arrived at the hotel. The girls went to reach for their bags but the boys wouldn’t let them they insisted. The girls looked at each other and smiled, they wanted to see if the boys could juggle all of the bags. They all grabbed their own bags and then the girls bags… except Frank *poor thing not enough strength*

They where having trouble so the girls walked over too them and grabbed their bags back off of them and showed them how it was done.

They walked into the hotel and to the main desk in the lobby. They then received their keys and where taken up to their rooms, carrying their bags for them up there. They all walked into their room. Monica and Brogan crashed on the queen sized bed in their room and just looked up at the ceiling.

“Does he know?” Monica asked.

“Umm… does who know what?” Brogan replied in a hesitant voice.

“Does he know what’s wrong?” she asked her again in a stern voice.

“He only knows a little bit,” she replied.

“He cares about you a lot, I can see he will do anything to protect you,” Monica replied.
“Do you like him?” Brogan asked Monica.

“Yes and no, yes because he’s a decent guy, but no because I'm one of your close friends and don’t want to see you get hurt,” she replied. Brogan started giggling her head off.

“What’s so funny?” She asked.

“I didn’t mean do you like Gee I meant do you really like Frankie?” she asked giggling.

Monica blushed from the embarrassment of not realizing it was a change of subject.

“Well do you?” – Brogan

“Yes, of course I do,” – Monica

*Cheesy grin* - Brogan

“I’ve liked him for a while now” – Monica

The girls continued their chit chat for about another ten minutes when they heard a nock at the door. Monica jumped up and answered it. There was a guy whom looked like a butler holding two dresses and a note.

“What are these for?” she asked giving the man a funny look.

“Read the note,” the man said handing her a note and hanging the dresses up in their room.

Dear Monica and Brogan,
We would like you too come out to dinner with us tonight. We didn’t know whether you had fancy dresses packed in those suit cases so we took the pleasure in getting these two gowns for you. The pink one is for Monica and the Black and Navy blue on is for Brogan. We shall pick you up at seven,
Yours truly, Frank and Gerard.

Monica read the letter out loud, when she finished they looked at the clock. It was a half past six now, only a half hour to get ready. Monica started freaking out the last time she got ready quickly for something, was free dress day in year nine that only took her ten minutes which is unusual for her because it takes her an hour to an hour and a half. Lucky their room had two bathrooms in it. The girls walked into one each and had their water saving five minute shower.

*twenty five minutes left*
They then applied their make up and fixed their hair.

*Fifteen minutes left*
They put their dresses on, having a bit of trouble because these where full on formal dresses.

*Times up*
They heard a knock on the door; they threw their dresses on and ran out to see each other. They zipped each other up and walked to the door. When they opened it, they found not two boys but two bouquets of red roses. The boys lowered the roses and revealed their hansom faces. The girls took the roses and put them in the bath room sink so they would have water. The boys then offered their arms out, the girl linked arms with them and then they where escorted out of the hotel and into a limo.

“Where are we going?” Monica asked hands up in the air.

“It’s a secret,” Frank replied.

“We’ll be there soon so you don’t have to wait much longer,” Gee said and gave a cheesy grin.

The limo stopped and the driver hopped out and opened the door. The Frank stepped out of the limo then helped Monica out; Gee did the same thing for Brogan. They walked up to these big doors, there were two men one at either door and when they approached the men opened the doors to reveal a huge ballroom full of women in beautiful gowns and strapping men in hansom suits. They walked in and the girls hugged the boys. It was the annual Melbourne Christmas Ball. The musicians started playing and the boys offered out a hand each, the girl placed their hands on the boys hand and they where whisked out onto the dance floor. They where on the dance floor for about an hour, then they got tired so they decided to have a break.

*Everyone has aids, AIDS* Gerard’s phone started to ring. (I got this ring tone of my friend)
he answered it then pulled Frank away with him so that they could talk to the person in private.

“I have just got to go to the Lou will you be okay by yourself?” Monica asked her friend.
“Yeah I’ll be fine, don’t worry about me,” she said, she could see Monica busting for the toilet. Monica walked over to the Lou and Brogan stood there looking around the room.
“Brogan, is that you?” her ears twitched as she recognized the voice. She turned around to see her ex boyfriend, a shocked expression came over her face.
“Oh, hi, what are you doing here?” she asked trying to put on a smile.
“Hi, oh my boss invited us all to come, why are you here?” he replied as he took a step closer to her.

“I’m here with some friends,” she said as she took a step away from him.
“I want to ask you something,” he said as he grabbed a hold of her hands.
During this time Frank and Gerard had finished talking on the phone and where heading back to tell the girls the news. Gee stopped suddenly and Frank ran into him.
Frank stood beside Gee and saw that there was someone with Brogan holding an engagement ring up to her. They couldn’t hear the convocation though they thought they new what it was about.

“Will you please marry me?” he asked her. She stood there staring at him in shock.
“Please,” he pleaded.

She turned and started running to the exit, not looking where she was going she ran into Gee. She looked up at him a tear falling down her face, and then she continued running, Lukah (ex) chasing after her. Monica can out of the toilet and went and stood with the boys.
“What’s going on?” she said looking around for Brogan.

“Some guy just proposed to Brogan and then she ran off,” Frank said as they both looked at Gee who looked hollow.

“Oh shit,” she said as she started walking towards the exit pulling Gee in one hand and Frank in the other.

“What?” Frank asked as they walked out the door.

“That’s her ex, the last time she saw him he proposed to her and he new that she never wanted to marry him. He was obsessed with her, he called every five minutes. She had to move, get a new number and job, that’s why she works with me now. I offered her the job when we found out his problem,” she stopped and pulled out her phone.

*I’m ringing how about you pick me up!*

“Hello?” asked a sniffling girl.

“Hey, it’s me Mon, I heard he’s back in your life, where are you?” she asked, sounding strong whilst giving the boys a worried look.

“I don’t know, I left and then kept running,” she said starting to cry.

Gerard snatched the phone off of Monica, who stood there with a dropped jaw.

“Are there any shops, or street signs?” he asked in an I’m panicking but I don’t want you to think I am sort of voice.

“Wait I’ve found flinders street station,” she said starting to sniffle again.

“Stay there,” he said hanging up the phone.

She stood around like a paranoid maniac, jumping at ever sound.
Gee ran off away from the others, Mon and Frank chasing after him trying to keep up.
He reached the train station and saw her passing back and forth, he stood and watched her. She turned around to walk the other way when she spotted him. She ran up to him and jumped into his arms and giving him a long hug.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

She nodded her head whilst burying it into his chest.

“Come on; ill give you a piggy back ride back to Mon and Frank,” he said as he bent down to the ground.

“I can walk,” she said smiling at him.

“Yeah but this way your feet won’t hurt from the shoes,” he said giving her a smile which to say I out smarted you.

She hopped on his back and he stood up and started walking. He walked around for while with no idea where he was going. Brogan had drifted to sleep in this time. He hailed a cab and went back to the hotel. Monica and Frank, had called just before they got out of the cab and told them that they where going to stay out a little longer. Gee hoped out of the cab Brogan at this stage out cold, he lifted her up and carried her to their rooms, only problem was Monica had the girl’s keys. Gee had a room to his self so he opened his door and walked in side placing her on the bed. He went and saw Ray for a little bit. A half hour later she awoke and in walked Gee.
♠ ♠ ♠
^_^ .... could be worse you could be reading DBR ... but its like eleven pages long for the first chapter so I cant be buggered!