It's A Wonderful Life Billie!

Fiona The Angel

He walked into his million dollar home, Depressed. It was Christmas eve. The tree was set up in the living room. He looked around and saw his wife Adrienne. She was sitting by the fire reading a book. Her brown Dreads hung in a messy bun. She looked at Billie and smiled.

"Hi baby. How are you?"

"Good." He muttered.

"Whats wrong Billie?"

"Nothing! Jesus Adie can't I be a little mad?"

"Yes Billie, but I want to know why, I'm your wife. I love you." She stood up and walked to him.

"Shut up bitch!" Billie yelled punching her. She fell to the ground. Billie starred at her and looked up the stairs at Joey and Jakob. They stood there stunned.

"Go to your room!" He screamed. They ran.

"Billie, what was that!" Adrienne cried sitting up. Billie ran out of his home. Suicidal thoughts ran threw his head as he started his Black BMW. He drove to a bridge right out side town.

As he stood on the ledge he sighed. He hated himself, He hated life. Adrienne needed more than he could give. He placed one foot over the ledge and took a deep breath.

An Angel with no wings and Blue eyes appeared, she had silky white skin and deep Brown hair. She ran to him.

"Billie don't!" She said Touching his arm lightly. He turned to her.

"Why, and who are you!" He snapped.

"Fiona your Angel."
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment, I'll love you if you do.