It's A Wonderful Life Billie!

The Past, The Present, And The Future

"A what?" Billie Joe said laughing.

"An Angel Billie Joe." Fiona said smiling.

"Where are your wings?"

"I don't have them yet. Now come on, I have to show you every thing that you have done for people and why you must live!" Fiona grabbed his arm and pulled him off the ledge.

"How do I know your not lying?"

"Just trust me and shut up."

"Alright, only because your pretty" Fiona rolled her eyes and took Billie Into his past.

***
They walked to a group of kids playing in they snow, Billie gasped. It was Mike and him!

"Dude that's me and that's Mike!" Billie Joe shouted running to his past self. "Hey kid! Billie Joe! Yeah look don't Get that tattoo On your ass that property of Tre' Kay?" The child ignored him and walked off.

"Billie Joe, he can't see you." Fiona said.

"Dammit! Then whats the point of this?"

"Watch Billie Joe. Watch."

Ten year old Billie Joe and Ten year old Mike Pitchard Played in the snow laughing, Then all of a sudden Mike fell into the icy water under the Ice. He screamed for Billie. Billie Joe ran and pulled him out. Mike had a bloody nose. Billie Joe helped him to his house.

Fiona turned to Billie.

"See? With out you Mike could have died. Do you see why you need to live?"

"Come on! There were other people around who would have helped."

"Alright, Come on there are other things to show you."

***
Adrienne sat on the ground crying, Mike sat by her. He knew what was happening, Billie had hit her even if she wouldn't admit it.

"Adie? Come on look Tre is looking for Billie right now OK?"

"Mike Just go."

"No! Your my friend OK?"

Billie Joe looked at his crying wife and his best friend. He didn't deserve either of them.

"Adie don't cry!" Billie yelled.

"Billie Joe she can't hear you."

"Why? Why cant she hear me!"

"Because it's the rules now, I have to show you one more thing."

***

A girl of the age if 16 stood at her door looking at a poster, A Green Day poster.

"Did I have another kid?" Billie Joe said grabbing Fiona and shaking her. Fiona pushed him off and sighed.

"No Billie, This is your biggest fan. Her name is Jordan."

"Why do I care?"

"This is the future Billie Joe. You killed your self. Your fans are all devastated, But you were her hero. She did not see you as a sex symbol. She saw you as a hero. And now your gone and She can't stand her life."

"Why did you do it! Please let me wake up, Your my hero. Please tell me this is a lie!" She screamed to the poster. Jordan fell down crying and grabbed a knife from under her bed, she kept it there for safety, But now she was gonna use It to slit her wrists. All because Her hero died. "No! It's not a dream! It's real." She sliced deeply into her wrist and bled to death, Billie starred at her and started to cry.

"I get it. Please just take me back. I want to live!"

"Alright Billie Joe. I will take you back." Fiona said. Jordan disappeared and soon they were back at the bridge. Billie Joe hugged Fiona. Then walked back to his car.

"Billie Joe don't forget. Don't forget Your friends and your family and your fans. Remember and live your life." Fiona said walking away.