Status: NEW. :)

Operation: Breaking Bieber

Justin was the man. He was talented, he was good-looking and he has good enough charms to charm girls, and even boys, at the age of four and up. A riot happened at his concert. He has great hair, and a body that can surely move. Also, a tattoo to match it with. He was just sixteen. At puberty. And a teenager.

His reputation was built on being a player. He has a hot non-showbiz girlfriend. She was a lucky fan. Justin picked her out from a crowd of screaming girls.

Oh, I'm sorry. Did I say girlfriend? I meant ex-girlfriend. And that girlfriend, was a friend of mine. Or, at least, I thought so.

You see, Lisa, my friend and Justin Bieber's ex, was a mystery. She was never that open to me. All I know is she's rich and she went on a concert that suddenly turned into the best thing that she has ever done. That night was the night when Justin asked her out. Like any other story, they hang out and then became boyfriend and girlfriend. I never really liked him, though. I was a fan of his music, only his music.

I remember this one time, where Lisa came knocking on my front door one night. She was crying and her make up was ruined. And that's when I knew it. She won't let her make up mess up her face like that. It was a break up. That's the first thing running through my thoughts.

Turns out I was right. Justin broke up with her for no reason.

And so, we made a plan to give him a taste of his own medicine. Lisa and all our girlfriends gathered at my living room to make a revenge.

We called it Operation: Breaking Bieber

***

Read and find out how Operation: Breaking Bieber turns out to be the biggest mistake of my life.
  1. You Don't Fall Easily.
    "In fact, you've never fallen in love before, have you?"
  2. Magazines and Dress-Ups.
    "Is it too late to back out?"
  3. Bieber Lessons.
    "Get your Bieber on, would you?"
  4. Go Get Him.
    "It's different this time."