Status: NEW. :)

Operation: Breaking Bieber

Go Get Him.

Two weeks later...

"Get out, Andy!" Lisa yelled from the other side of the bathroom door.

"No!" I yelled back. I'm about to hit that girl for lying to me.

"Yes! Now, let's go! We only have an hour left!"

"No! I'm not going!" I stomped my feet on the tiles.

"Andy!" She put more force into turning the doorknob.

"Fine! I'm coming out." I gave in as I unlocked the door. I stepped out of the bathroom. "Now, tell me why I'm wearing a dress." I crossed my arms on my chest.

"It's not a dress, stupid." Lisa rolled her eyes, and I did, too. "It's a skirt. A suspender skirt."

"But, you said I was going to wear the white pants outfit." I whined.

"No. We changed our minds." The blonds shrugged.

"Hmm, alright." I simply said. Knowing that they didn't actually change their minds. "What was wrong with the other outfit?" I sighed.

"Well," Brooke said in a high-pitched voice. "We tried to look for an outfit that's good enough to go to a cocktail in."

I cleared my throat and blinked a few times, unsure of what I just heard. "A, uh, cocktail?"

"Sure!" Stephanie beemed. "Tonight's not just a concert, Andy."

"There's the interview." Lauren explained, standing up and walking towards the desk.

"And, the concert, then the meet and greet." Stephanie smirked.

Lauren took something from the desk and gave it to Lisa.

"And," Lisa started, using those objects, which looked like little index cards, as a fan. Then, she stretched out her arm to show the papers to me.

Oh, they weren't just papers, alright.

"There's the after party."

***

"Come on!" Lisa yelled at no one in particular while jamming her hand on the steering wheel and honking the horn.

"Lisa, it's a huge traffic. Calm down!" Lauren said, typing on her phone and not even looking up.

"Did you hear yourself?!" She gritted her teeth in frustration. "It's a huge traffic. How the hell can I calm down?"

"Hey, stop it before you punch out a window." Brooke snapped.

"Okay! Recap, please." I said. "So, during the concert, where will you guys be?"

"At my other house." Lisa said, sighing.

"What, why there?" I asked. "And, where is that, anyway?"

"We'll be there because that's going to be your 'new house', Andy. Well, as far as Justin knows." She said. "And, because some sources say that he'll be crashing on their house that's near 'yours'. It's like half an hour away from my house... I think."

"Okay. And, when the concert's over?"

"You're headed to the after party, of course."

"What about you guys?" The cars started to move again.

"We're not going." Stephanie said from the backseat.

"Why not?" I looked at Stephanie.

"Because I couldn't get my dad to snag me more I.D.'s." Lisa explained. "And, speaking of I.D.'s, where are yours?"

I showed her my I.D.

"Good. And, your backstage pass?"

"Got it right here." I waved the tickets and such.

"Good. Now, Andy, behave at the meet and greet, 'kay?"

"Sure." I breathed out and remembered all the things I'm supposed to remember.

***

I was shifting uncomfortably on my seat as the loud music blasted through my ears, and I could also feel my heart thumping with the beat. As far as I can see, I was the only one sitting. Everyone was jumping up and down. And, being in the second row, I should be one of them, because paying to be this close to Justin Bieber could give them the idea that I'm one of those crazy fan girls, but, I'm not. I didn't enjoy a second in this concert. I was trying too hard to show these strangers that I wanted to be here. Maybe, I should work my ass off to get to the front just to touch Justin? No. Because, I don't even want to be three feet away from this kid.

My phone vibrated in my pocket.

"What?" I answered rudely.

"Hey, how's it going in there?" Lisa said from the other line. I had to cover my left ear just to hear her properly.

"Not so fun." I said, trying not to let other girls in the room hear me.

"Yeah? Hang in there, kid. Besides, it'll be over in ten minutes." She said, and I hear the other girls giggling in the background.

"How long has it been, anyway?" I asked.

"About one hour and fifty minutes." She said to me. "Hey, stop that!" Her voice moved away from her phone.

"What are you guys doing?"

"Nothing, just playing cards, and throwing chips." She laughed. "We'll see you soon, okay?" Lisa ended the call without even letting me respond.

"Sure, if I can survive another ten minutes." I whispered to myself.

After I slipped my phone back into my pocket, I stayed still on my seat and just sang along to the songs in my mind. If you're looking at me right now, you'd totally be weirded out. This was a concert of a teen pop sensation, yet I was sitting down and not even doing those small headbangs and swaying.

I am here for the music. Only the music. I thought to myself. It was true. I was only here for the music. I've been listening to Justin Bieber's songs on repeat for days, and I find them a bit catchy.

***

"Lisa, what do I do now? The concert's over, and I'm backstage." I asked nervously, holding my phone up to my ear.

"Just get in line for the meet and greet, then do it. Okay? It's going to be fine. Just pretend you're talking to Ryan Seacrest! Everybody loves Ryan Seacrest!" She paused, thinking of what other 'rules' I should remember. "But, still keep in mind that you're meeting Justin Bieber."

"Okay, cool." I breathed out as I leaned on the wall and peaked on the side.

"Oh! And, if 'something' happens during your meeting, just go with it." She said.

"Something? What do you mean 'something'?" I asked, getting a little frightened at the moment. But, whatever that something is, I just have to get it over with, since I'm already here. And, I'm one hundred percent sure that it's too late too back out.

"Don't ask. It'll spoil the surprise." I can tell that she's now grinning.

"What?!"

"It's harmless! Okay!? Just chill." She sighed. "Oh! Last one. If he does 'nothing', you do 'something', okay?"

"Me?" I asked.

"Yes, you. Get your flirt on! And be a girly girl. But, remember, being yourself could probably be a plus. Just remember the rules you've studied before. I mean, if you don't do it, then the whole plan would fall apart, and you'll regret it because you know you've wasted two hours of your life in a concert you don't even like when you're supposed to be at home eating ice cream."

"I got it." I laughed nervously at her comment.

"Are you ready?" She asked. And, I still think that she's wearing a silly smirk.

"Yeah."

"Go get him." She said it in the most creepiest way possible for herself that it almost sent chills on my spine.

And with that, I walked over to the line and waited for my turn. And, almost predictably, I didn't have to wait longer, since I only had two girls ahead of me, I was up next. I looked around as I walked in. And, right in front of me... There he was.

Oh, boy. This is where it all starts...

JUSTIN.

Meet and greet would probably be the best part of my concerts. Reason one; I get to see a lot of pretty girls. And I mean, a lot. Reason two? Well, I can't think of another right now. I just know that during the concert another one caught my eye.

"Hey." I called out to the man behind me. "Can you do me just one little favor?"

"Sure." He nodded and approached me. "What will it be?"

"Just check if there's a brunette girl with a purple skirt and a gray shirt in line outside. If it helps, she was the one somewhere on the second row." I tried to ask as quiet as possible.

"Will do." The man nodded again, and walked out the door.

"What is this now, Justin?" Scooter, my manager, walked in the room.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You just sent that man out to check for some girl." He took a seat across the room from me, and paused. "Again."

"Again? I just did it once. Right now."

"Sure, right now." He arched his eyebrows. "May I remind you of what happ-"

"I know. I remember." I frowned not wanting to be reminded of that again.

"Then, I'm going to tell you right now, Justin, if you're going to do it again-" He stood up and drank his bottle of water.

"I know." I looked up at him, almost sending him a sign to just shut up. I looked back down on my hands on the table. "I'm pretty sure it's different this time."

"Different how?"

"Just different." I smiled slyly to myself. "Good kind of different."

"Hmm." He said. "You've got those 'I've got a good feeling about this one' type thing, now, do you? Well, you know what I have to say about that?" He raised an eyebrow and I copied him. "This is bad, Ju-"

"Scooter." I cut him off. "I got this, man. Besides, I know how to deal with it now." I stopped as he looked at me intently.

"Fine, tell me about this new girl."

"She doesn't stand out on a regular crowd. But, with my crowd? She definitely does. I mean, everybody else just kept jumping and screaming around her, but she just sat there. She didn't look mad or annoyed or frustrated. It just seemed like she was into it, you know?" I paused. "Like, she's there for the music. My music."

He chuckled. "Right. You know, this is so not you."

"No. I mean, I'd say she could see the real person inside of me."

"Of course, she could. She was on the second row." He chuckled again.

"Not what I meant." I laughed a little with him.

"Whatever, Bieber. Just get ready."

"Sure. Good girls are always easy."

Since the man before informed me that the brunette girl wasn't in line for my meet and greet, I didn't expect to see her. And, a lot of girls have entered and still no 'her'. See, I don't even know her name. That's why I wanted to check if she was in line. Now, I'd probably never see her again.

But, I looked up and, there she was... Honestly, I couldn't help but smile differently to her. I smiled with more joy.

ANDREA.

I keep thinking to myself why he would smile at me like that like he's the one with the backstage pass to my concert. Is that how stars suppose to fake smiles? Like they're the fans in the situation.

"Hey, I'm Justin." He stood up as I walked over to him. "I guess you probably knew that." He smiled again.

"No, I actually didn't." I tried to be sarcastic and funny at the same time. "Imagine that!" I laughed and he also did.

"You're funny." He paused to take his hand out of his pocket. "I like that."

I blinked a few times when I realized he said his last words as shyly as possible. He blinked back.

"Oh, I almost forgot." He broke our staring session off. "You are?" He motioned for me to say something.

"I'm Drew." I said as he held out his hand and I did, too. But, I retreated, knowing that I said a wrong nickname. "Oh, I'm sorry. It's Andrea, or Andy." We shook hands and I felt more and more uncomfortable. "My stepbrother calls me Drew." I pulled my hand away as quickly, yet modestly, as I can in a very awkward way.

"I see." He simply said. "So, Andy, what goes on?"

"Nothing much. Just enjoying this moment with you." I said as I watched him sign a portrait for me.

"Yeah? Well, me, too." He winked at me.

Hmm, maybe this is easier than I thought. The getting-him-to-like-me part, I mean. As for the break-his-heart part, I assume that would be so damn hard. "So, you know there's an after party, right?"

"Yeah, I do." I giggled, sort of giving him the sign that I know where this is going.

"Oh, you do, don't you?" He smirked at me.

I hummed and giggled quietly.

"Well, you going?"

There you go, Andy. I thought to myself. This is probably an improvement as of now since he basically just asked me out by that I guess.

"I might." I smirked as flirty as possible. "You'll see."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello, my lovely readers. :)
Waaiiit, are you still there? Helloooo?

Awww. I apologize for making you all wait. I've been really busy, so I had no time to write.

Okaaay... so, COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE? :D