Disappointment

1/1

Dear Eric,

You were my rock, the one steady thing in my life I could hold on knowing it wouldn't budge; I thought I could trust you. I thought I could tell you anything and you would listen. I thought if I told you a secret you would keep it. And for a while you had me thinking that I was right.

But now I know I wasn't.

I'm not really mad at you, not yet at least; I know I will be eventually, but I can't seem to make myself hate you. Not yet. All I feel now is disappointment. Disappointment in myself for believing you. Looking back I see now all the signs I should have from the start. You never seemed to be listening to me completely, and sometimes I thought I could see something in your eyes that said you didn't want to be there with me. I convinced myself that I was imagining things.

I feel like an idiot, a broken-hearted idiot.

I'm not only disappointed in myself though. I'm disappointed in you too, Eric. I don't understand how you can do something like that to another person; a living, breathing, thinking, feeling person. You broke my heart, and you knew what you were doing the whole time so don't bother trying to deny it. I know you did it on purpose. You left me with a load of memories that mean nothing now and a broken heart on purpose.

I hope you're satisfied with yourself. I hope you realize what you did to me and I hope it hurts you to look back on it. I hope that my disappointment in you cuts deeper than any words I could ever say to you out of spite. I hope it hurts you just as bad as you hurt me.

I hope you realize that you left me with nothing.Love Sincerely,
You Know Who
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! Finally finished ^.^