Status: Completed

Have Faith In Me

Go tell all your friends that this is the end.

“Does Mike know that you’re hanging out with Beau Bokan and Brandon Wronski?” Callie asked sitting in the passenger seat of Grace’s car.

“Yes, he does. I told him last night when I talked to him. Even if he didn’t would it matter?” Grace said exiting the highway.

“Well I guess not but any boyfriend should be nervous. Beau is really nice and really hot. Deadly combo.” Callie said playing with her hair.

Grace laughed out loud before looking over at her friend.

“Well did you tell Jonny?”

“Fuck no.” Callie said seriously. “I don’t have to tell him anything. He’s not my boyfriend. I can hang out with whomever I please.”

“So can I.” Grace said as Callie nodded.

“Touché.”

“Mike doesn’t have any reason to be nervous. I don’t want to date Beau and he doesn’t want to date me. We’re just friends. Plus Gavin is going to be there. He wouldn’t let Beau and I do anything anyway.” Grace added.

“That’s true. I didn’t think you were going to do anything I was just saying.” Callie said chuckling.

“So what did you and Jonny talk about earlier when he called you?”

“He was just saying the same things he’s been saying for the last four days they’ve been gone. That he misses me and that he wants to gain my trust back so we can get back together.” Callie said playing with her fingers.

“You want that don’t you?” Grace said.

Callie looked over at her friend and sighed. “I mean I do want that. I still care about Jonny. I don’t want to after everything he did to me but I do. But I’m just so hesitant to trust him again. I can’t help but think that he’s going to hurt me again and my heart can’t take that a second time.”

“What if he doesn’t hurt you?” Grace said turning down a street.

“But what if he does?”

Grace nodded understanding where he friend was coming from.

“I understand what you’re saying. I really do. But what if Jonny is really serious this time? Have he ever done this for another girl?” Grace asked as Callie shook her head.

“Well that must mean he really cares about you. I mean he told me that he was still in love with you after only meeting me twice. He has to be pretty serious.”

“He seems to be very serious about us getting back together. He’s acting like the Jonny I remember who did everything for me but I still have that voice in the back of my brain telling me not to give in.” Callie said. “I really don’t know what to do.”

“I think you should give him another chance. I mean what if you do and you guys are happy again? If you don’t try you won’t ever know how far you guys will go.” Grace said

“I hate when you make sense.” Callie mumbled.

“That’s all the time.”

“I know.” Callie said making Grace laugh.

Grace finally pulled into Beau’s apartment complex and parked.

“You are definitely better than me though. I would not drive this far to hang out with him. Well only if we were staying the night like today. But otherwise that would be a no.” Callie said getting out of the car.

Grace laughed and followed. She grabbed her bag out of the back seat and threw Callie hers. She closed and locked her doors before heading towards his building. They walked inside and took the elevator to the third floor.

“What’s his apartment number?” Callie asked looking at the doors as they passed.

“312.”

They walked down the hallway a few more steps before seeing the door. Grace knocked and waited a few seconds before Beau opened the door.

“Hey!” he exclaimed ushering them both inside. They sat their bags down on the floor and hugged him.

“Glad you guys could make it.” He said picking up their bags. “I’m just going to take these to the guest room. The living room is that way. Gavin and Brandon are already hanging out in there.”

Beau made his way into the back of his apartment as Grace and Callie started walking towards the living room. Grace’s ringing phone stopped her though.

“I’ll meet you in there.” She said as Callie nodded and walked into the living room.

“Hello?” she spoke into her phone.

”Hey baby.

“Hey you.” Grace said leaning against the front door. “How are you?”

”I’m good. I miss you.” Grace heard Mike say.

“You say that everyday.” Grace said blushing.

”Yeah because I mean it and it makes me smile knowing that it makes you blush.” he said

“How did you know I was blushing?”

”I just knew. he said laughing. ”So are you at Beau’s?”

“Yeah we just got here.”

”Who else is there?” Mike asked

“Its just Callie, Gavin, Beau, Brandon and I. I’m not sure if anyone else is coming. I don’t think it’s a big get together.” Grace explained.

”Oh okay. Well I hope you guys have fun.”

“I’m sure we will. So what are you up to?” Grace asked

”I’m just hanging out in my bunk. I was kind of tired so I took a nap. I just woke up and decided to call you.” Mike said

“Okay. Excited for the show?” Grace asked as she noticed Beau walking towards her. She mouthed Mike and he nodded and walked into the living room.

“As always. I still wish you could be here with me. You would love this.” he said

“I bet I would but maybe next time. I would love to go with you. You know that, right? she said

”Yeah, I know. he said. ”Well I have to go to sound check. I’ll call you after the show, okay?”

“Okay. I hope you have a great show.”

Mike chuckled before responding, ”Thanks baby. I love you.

“I love you too.”

Grace hung up her phone and made her way into the living room. When she walked in she saw board games, pizza and drinks scattered around.

“So I take it we’re having a game night?” she said chuckling,

“Hell yes we are.” Beau said. “And you get to meet the rest of my band too. You’re going to love them. You and Matt are basically the same person.”

As soon as Beau finished his sentence the doorbell rang. He got up quickly making his way to the door. When he opened it five guys walked in. the group migrated into the living room and Beau moved between Grace and Callie and his friends.

“Alright guys this is Callie and Grace.” Beau said.

“So you’re the infamous little sister of Gavin?” the red head said.

“That would be me.” Grace said with a smile.

“Anyway. Grace, Callie this is Eric,” he said pointing to the red head, “Mike, Jared, Matt and Dave.”

“Its nice to meet you all. Beau talks about you guys all the time.” She said

“Beau told me we’d be best friends. Apparently we like the same things.” Matt said.

“Yeah he just told me that.” Grace said laughing.

“Alright so now that everyone is here. Let’s get these games going.” Brandon said rubbing his hands together.

“Matt and I call Grace to be on our team.” Eric said loudly.

Grace laughed and walked over to Eric and Matt and spoke quietly.

“We’re going to kick ass.” She said with a smirk.

“Fuck yeah we are.” Eric said smiling.

~~~~~~~~

“You guys have to be cheating!” Jared yelled.

“We’re not cheating. We’re just better than all of you. Aint that right G?” Mat said high-fiving Grace.

“YUP!” she said loudly making everyone laugh.

Grace stood up and faced her friends. “I have to use the bathroom. I’ll be back.”

Everyone yelled out different things as she walked out of the room. She walked towards the back of the apartment and into the bathroom. She quickly used it and washed her hands. She threw her hair into a ponytail and fixed her clothes before walking out of the bathroom. She was making her way back to the living room when she heard voices coming from Beau’s room. She peeked in his door and saw Beau looking intently at his laptop. He had a look of shock and disgust and she couldn’t help but wonder what he was watching. She walked up to his door and knocked lightly. He looked up quickly and his eyes widened.

“You okay, Beau?” she asked concerned.

“Uh- um yeah I’m fine.” He said nervously as he looked between Grace and his computer.

“What are you looking at?” she said walking towards him.

Beau immediately slammed his laptop closed which made Grace jump back.

“Uh its something really embarrassing about me. I just don’t want anyone to see it. Sorry I freaked.” Beau lied to Grace as she simply nodded.

“Oh I’m sorry. I wasn’t trying to get in your business.”

“Oh no. Don’t apologize Grace. You don’t have to. It’s just really embarrassing.” He said rubbing the back of his neck nervously. He sat his laptop down on his bed and stood up.

“Let’s go back out there though. The games will help take my mind off of things.” He said wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” she said

“Positive. I just think we should switch teams.” He said leading her out of his room.

“Sure. I think me and you would be a good team.” She said patting his shoulder.

Beau sent her a smile but his mind was on what he had just seen on his laptop. He had no idea how a video of Grace and Mike got on the Internet but he knew that he couldn’t be the one to tell her. He didn’t have the heart to tell her something he knew would upset her. One thing he did know was that when she did find out shit was going to hit the fan.
♠ ♠ ♠
I’m really bummed that I only got one comment on the last chapter.
Really bummed.
But I really want to thank make me a rival for commenting. She always does and her comments rule.
Everyone should check out her story Move Like A Fugitive
Vic Fuentes lovers should read it. It's wayyy good.
Anyway I would love to read some comments for this chapter guys.
Let me know what you think please.

\m/