Status: Completed

Have Faith In Me

Epilogue

Grace sat on the beach soaking in all of the sunrays that the beautiful San Diego had to offer. She had been living in San Diego for two months and it had been two of the best moths she’s had. Even though she loved New York with all of her heart, San Diego was slowly becoming one of her favorite places. Grace could see her dad, Eddie and Gavin anytime she wanted. Brooke had moved to California so now she had all of her best friends in one place. She had a new job working at a venue in San Diego that she loved. But what she loved most of all was waking up to Mike every morning. Ever since he had come after her in New York. He’s been amazing to her. Not a day went by that he didn’t hold her, call her beautiful and tell her he loved her. It was one of the best feelings in the world to her. Grace relaxed on the beach watching her friends and family interact with each other. She couldn’t keep the smile from her face as she watched her mom, dad, Eddie and Eric talk to Mike with big smiles on their faces. Grace remembered Mike being so nervous to meet her mom and step dad, thinking they would hate him but as she watched him talk cheerfully with them she knew everything was fine. Grace was broken out of her thoughts when a body sat down beside her. She looked over and saw Gavin looking at her with a smile.

“Why are you sitting over here alone?” he asked.

Grace shrugged before speaking, “I don’t know just taking everything in, I guess. Where is Madison?’ Grace said with a smirk referring to the girl her brother had just started dating. She laughed when she saw her brother blush.

“Aww little Gavin is blushing.” She teased poking his cheeks. He playfully slapped her hands away and chuckled.

“She’s over there with Callie.” He said pointing over to an empty part of the beach where Madison, Callie, Sophia and Emmy were playing volleyball.

“You did a good job bro. I like her. She’s fits in well with us.” Grace said with a smile.

“Yeah I noticed. She really likes you guys, especially you.”

“Well tell her we all like her too.” Grace said

“I still can’t believe Callie and Jonny are dating.” He said

“I’m just as shocked as you. I thought it would take him longer to make up to her. He must’ve said something good to her.”

“I think I’m going to vomit.”

Grace and Gavin looked over to the empty space beside her and saw Carter sit down.

“Why?” Gavin asked

“Vic and Brooke are making out and its gross.”

Grace and Gavin laughed as Carter fell back on the towel.

“It’s not funny. It’s sick.” Carter said disgusted.

“You know she’d say the same thing about you if you had a girlfriend.” Grace said. “Plus her and Vic are happy. You should be happy for them.”

“I am. I just don’t want to see her tongue down his throat.”

Grace and Gavin laughed again and shook their heads at their younger brother.

“You know everyone got into a relationship these past few months. Its like it was…the summer of love or something.” Gavin said.

Carter laughed loudly as Grace looked at her brother amused.

“The summer of love? Really Gavin?” Grace said

“Yeah. I mean you met Mike and you guys started dating. Now you two live together. Brooke came out to visit you and met Vic. Now they are dating. You helped Callie and Jonny get back together. I’m dating Madison and you already had Jaime and Sophia, Tony and Emmy and Alex and Gabe. Plus Carter is talking to this girl at his school.”

The last statement peaked Grace’s interest and she looked to her younger brother with a raised eyebrow. He was looking blankly at her.

“Why am I just hearing about this?” Grace said

“Uh…because its not a big deal.” He said unconfidently.

“Yeah right. What’s her name?”

“Allison.” Carter said

“Is she a freshman too?” Grace asked

“Yeah. She’s in my English and Math class. She’s also on the volleyball team.” He explained.

“Is she pretty?” Grace said wiggling her eyebrows and elbowing Carter. He blushed and lightly pushed her.

“Shut up.”

“I just want to know if she’s pretty. I know she probably is but I want to hear you say it.”

“Yes, Grace. She’s very pretty.” Carter mumbled out scratching his neck, embarrassed.

“Now you know how I felt when you teased me about Mike.” Grace said ruffling Carter’s hair.

“Yeah, yeah. Whatever.” He said shrugging with a small smile on his face.

“I hope you get her though C.” Grace said smiling.

Carter simply smiled and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

“See? It was totally the summer of love.” Gavin said seriously.

Grace simply patted her big brother’s back before smirking.

“Whatever you say Gav.”

“Grace!”

The three siblings looked up and saw Beau and Madison walking over.

“Chicken. You and Me against Madi and Gav. Right now.” He said seriously.

Grace laughed at the competitive look on Beau’s face.

“Okay, Beau. Give me five minutes.” Grace said as she noticed Mike walking over to her.

Her brothers and friends walked away as Mike sat down next to her. He pulled her into a kiss and she grabbed his face pulling him closer. She felt his smile against her lips and pulled away.

“I love you beautiful.”

Grace smiled as those words left his lips. She kissed him again before speaking.

“I love you too.” She said.

“So I have to admit something.” Mike said pulling her close to him.

“What?” she said looking up at him curiously.

“You were right. Your mom is a milf.”

Grace burst out laughing as Mike chuckled.

“Oh my god.” She said laughing into his neck.

“I see where you get it from. You’re mom is hot…and really nice. She doesn’t hate me.” He said

“I told you she didn’t hate you.”

“I know that now.” He said. “I invited them over tomorrow for dinner.”

“Okay.”

“Baby?” Mike said quietly.

Grace looked up at him as he started talking again.

“You’re happy here with me right?” he said hesitantly. “I know how close you are with your mom and Eric and Carter and with you being out here it’s going to be harder for you to see them.”

“I can always go back and visit them Mike. Don’t worry.”

“So you’re happy here?” he asked again.

Grace answered his question by pulling his face to hers and kissing him. She pulled away and rested her forehead against.

“I am so happy here with you Mike. Always remember that.”

Mike smiled and pecked her lips and looked back towards and saw Beau, Gavin and Madison waiting by the water. She turned back to Mike and kissed him quickly.

“You are stuck with me now.” She said with a smile standing up.

He smirked and looked up at her.

“I wouldn’t have it any other way beautiful.”

A big smile forced its way on to Grace’s face as she walked towards the crystal blue water. If someone had told her in May that she would come to California, make up with her dad, meet people who would become her best friends and fall in love, she would’ve told them they were crazy. But that is exactly what she had done. Her life was great and she knew that with her family, her friends and Mike it would get better and better everyday. Grace had a lot of faith in that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Done.
Big thanks to all the readers and subscribers.
I really appreciate all the comments I got for this story.
All of you rule.
I will get back to updating Wonderwall again and will be posting a new story.
I'm not positive who's going to be in it but its between Confide, Bring Me The Horizon or Asking Alexandria.
When you comment for the last time *hint hint* let me know which you'd want to read the most.
Thanks so much everyone!! :)

\m/